Benefits of smoothie
- smoothies are healthy
- smoothies promote weight loss
- Smoothies can provide a lot of necessary vitamins
- smoothies can be used as a meal replacement for healthy breakfast, lunch, or dinner
- smoothies are a great way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet
So, how to make a smoothie?
We have put together the best healthy smoothie recipes for you. try making them at home!
Great smoothie recipes
- Banana and peanut butter smoothie recipe
- Blueberry, strawberry, banana smoothie recipe
- Pineapple, orange juice, mango smoothie recipe
- Berry and yogurt smoothie recipe
- Spinach-Avocado Smoothie with Grapefruit
The recipes that we are planning on writing are all vegetarian because they taste so much better than those with meat in them, but if you have a family of mixed diet eaters at home then these recipes can be easily adjusted for the needs of your family members. When making any recipe it is important to use fresh ingredients when possible, always wash your hands before preparing food or touching anything else that will come into contact with the food being cooked, and never prepare raw meats without wearing gloves! My favorite part about cooking, though is adding fun things like fruit, nuts, or chocolate chips to my dishes. It brings life into otherwise dull foods and makes them.
If you want a smooth smoothie, we need an excellent Blender. You can check out the product here: Ninja BN701 Professional Plus Blender with Auto-iQ
1. Banana and peanut butter smoothie recipe
Bananas are rich in potassium, so making these smoothies is a great way to refuel muscles after exercise and restore electrolytes lost during workouts. This recipe contains ingredients that are readily available at your local grocery store, or you can substitute similar ingredients if they’re not. The components will also be included below.
Recipe rating: 4.4/5
- one banana
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter (or almond butter)
- half teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- one vegan protein powder packet (I can make this with soy milk, but it won't taste as good!)
- five ice cubes/half cup water/your choice of liquid for blending into the blender - optional depending on how thick or thin you want the consistency to be
The process is simple. Just put all of the ingredients (banana and peanut butter) in a blender or food processor with ice if desired.
Blend until it reaches your desired consistency, then enjoy! This makes approximately one 16 oz serving.
Enjoy as an after-workout snack to refuel muscles and keep you feeling energized! It also tastes great for breakfast on the go because it is full of protein which will help maintain energy levels throughout the day. Alternatively, this can be used as an afternoon pick me up when we need some extra fuel before heading home from work or school. Remember that bananas are rich in potassium, so this is a great way to replenish your electrolytes after an intense workout.
2. Blueberry, strawberry, banana smoothie recipe
Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie brings summertime straight to your glass. Sweet and creamy, this good-for-you smoothie is an easy way to start your day or refuel in the afternoon.
Recipe rating: 4.2/5
- blueberries (sliced)
- banana (sliced ½ inch in length and width)
- water or almond milk
Steps of this recipe:
Pour whole milk into the blender, followed by frozen bananas, blueberries, and strawberries.
Add a drizzle of honey and blend until everything is combined and the smoothie reaches your desired consistency.
Pour into glasses and enjoy! Garnish with a strawberry slice, if desired.
You can substitute frozen banana for the fresh when,, your bananas begin to ripen and soften too much, peel, cut in chunks, and freeze in small resealable bags. Use in smoothies, and you will not need ice.
3. Pineapple, orange juice, mango smoothie recipe
Pineapple, orange juice, and mango smoothie recipe is an easy recipe that will nourish you from inside out. This recipe is excellent for those on a diet or who want to lose weight because it does not contain any dairy products or sugar. It is also gluten-free and vegan-friendly. It is a healthy smoothie so that anyone can enjoy this one!
Recipe rating: 4.8/5
- 1 cup frozen chopped mango (about one mango)
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped pineapple.
- 1/2 frozen banana.
- 2 small carrots, chopped (about 1/2 cup. Optional - use only if you have a high-powered blender with a juicer setting)
- 6oz Pineapple Chobani Greek Yogurt.
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup Mango-Orange Juice (I used Simply Orange brand)
- water or almond milk
Start by combining 1 cup frozen mango chunks (about one mango,) 1/2 cup frozen pineapple, and 1/2 frozen banana in your blender. No, you can not taste the banana – it just helps amplify the tropical flavor of the smoothie.
Next, add two chopped raw carrots for a boost of vitamins and vibrant orange color.
Then, add a 6oz Pineapple Chobani Greek Yogurt.
Finally, add 1/2 – 3/4 cup Orange-Mango Juice. We used about 3/4 cup but use whatever works for your blender. Some need more than others to get going. And if you can’t find this particular juice, just use regular orange juice.
Have a new freezer is a good idea for making easy for your dish: 5 cu ft Chest Freezer for Your House
4. Berry and yogurt smoothie recipe
When thinking of smoothie recipes, we immediately think of berries because they are so tasty and a healthy smoothie! A recipe that has always been one of our favorites is strawberry yogurt with honey – it is perfect for breakfast or snacks.
Another recipe that instantly comes to mind is the raspberry banana shake; this recipe tastes fantastic on its own, but you can also add granola or nuts if desired.
The final recommendation would be blueberry orange – not only does the flavor sound refreshing, but there are many antioxidants in these ingredients which help your body heal after being exposed to toxins such as air pollution and pesticides.
You can use it with chia seeds
(The chia seeds are nutrient-dense food and loaded with essential minerals and vitamins. The chia seeds also contain an abundance of fiber which helps to keep you full for hours at a time)
Recipe rating: 4.9/5
- A handful of berries ( raspberries, blueberries, or strawberries)
- 1 cup of greek yogurt
- 1 cup of almond milk
- Half a fresh banana and one tablespoon of honey to sweeten it up
Combine berries, greek yogurt, almond milk, and ice cubes into a high-powered blender and blend until desired consistency is achieved.
Add additional liquid to thin out the mixture if desired.
Pour blended ingredients into glasses filled with fresh fruit such as kiwi slices or pineapple chunks and enjoy!
Check more Mini Freezer at Amazon: 20L Mini Fridge, Mini Freezer
5. Spinach-Avocado Smoothie with Grapefruit
Spinach-Avocado Smoothie with Grapefruit is a green smoothie for losing weight. Nowadays, more and more people use green smoothie recipes because the green smoothie has lots of vitamins, fiber.
Spinach gives it a nice green color and is loaded with antioxidants, vitamin K, manganese, and folate.
The avocado packs in healthy fats, fantastic which will keep you satisfied until your next meal.
Note: Healthy fats are good for your heart, your cholesterol, and your overall health
Grapefruit has an anti-inflammatory effect on your body that reduces pain associated with arthritis and other inflammatory issues while also helping to lower cholesterol.
Recipe rating: 4/5
- 3/4 cup frozen peeled ruby red grapefruit or orange segments
- 1 cups baby spinach or spinach kale
- 1/4 medium avocado
- Two scoops of unflavored protein powder
- 3/4 cup cold green tea
- One tablespoon honey (optional)
Green tea Which can order now on amazon : Lipton Tea Bags 100% Natural Green Tea
Simply, place all the ingredients for the smoothie in a blender and gradually add the almond milk. The less liquid you add, the thicker the smoothie will be.
Combine baby spinach (or spinach kale), avocado, protein powder, and ice cubes into a high-powered blender and blend until desired consistency is achieved.
Add additional 3/4 cup cold green tea and honey to thin out the mixture if desired.
Pour blended ingredients into glasses filled with fresh fruit such as kiwi slices or pineapple chunks and enjoy it!
- How to make a smoothie?
- What are healthy and delicious smoothies recipes?
- What ingredients do I need for these recipes?
- How often should people drink smoothies as part of their diet plan?
Conclusion paragraph: So you have been looking for healthy and delicious smoothie recipes? Well, we hope that this blog post has helped satisfy your craving. If not, do not worry! We have plenty of other tasty recipes to share with you in the future. In the meantime, be sure to follow us on Instagram so you can stay up-to-date on our latest creations!