The best choice for every budget, the Intel i5-6600K is just around the corner in our Z390 MicroATX motherboard review. In this review we will go through the main features you should look at when purchasing a new motherboard and itemize performance differences between different AM4 processors. soon as you see your first Z390 motherboard, you'll know it's the right one for you! plus your motherboard will be easier to assemble and upgrade to the next level of performance.
- 1. Best Sale: ASUS Prime Z390-A Motherboard
The Prime Z390-A motherboard, engineered for ultimate reliability and performance, combines the latest Intel® H110 chipset with the latest ASUS ROG dual BIOS to provide a stable platform that can easily handle the most demanding tasks. With support for LGA 1151 socket, support for up to 8 SATA ports and up to 4 M.2 SSDs, this motherboard provides top-of-the-line performance and stability at an economical price
- 2. Cheapest: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus
ASUSTeK's Z390 Motherboard is a direct replacement for the Z370-A. It delivers the same quality and performance of ASUS' motherboards, but in a smaller footprint that fits into your system's case more easily. The Prime Z390-A Motherboard is our most powerful and feature-rich motherboard to date, with the latest 6th generation Intel® Core™ CPU architecture and new LGA2066 socket,
- 3. Best overall: GIGABYTE Z390 UD
Our flagship high-performance motherboard, GIGABYTE Z390 UD includes a number of new features and technologies to deliver the best performance on the market. The Z390 UD is the world's first motherboards that use 2nd generation Intel® Z390 Express Chipset, which integrates four DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32GB of system memory and ROG-exclusive Ultra Durable™ 4 components for improved system durability
- 4. Best value: MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151
The MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151 is an excellent choice for those looking for a new motherboard to complement their Z390 gaming platform. As the flagship motherboard from MSI, this model includes the following specifications:
- 5. Best durable: GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi
GIGABYTE Z390 UD is a high performance Z390 motherboard that provides best power savings and system stability. With an LGA2066 socket, AMD RYZEN series processors support and APU designed specifically to deliver fast computing power, regardless of the application. With AMD's exclusive GameFirst technology, the motherboard can automatically adjust system settings to maximize performance and stability in games without interrupting users' gameplay.
ASUS Prime Z390-A Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th And 9th Gen) ATX DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 Gigabit LANView on Amazon
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming MotherboardView on Amazon
GIGABYTE Z390 UD (LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z390 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining with above 4G Decoding, 6 x PCIe Slots)View on Amazon
MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DP CFX Dual Gigabit LAN ATX Z390 Gaming MotherboardView on Amazon
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/2xM.2 Thermal Guard/Onboard AC Wi-Fi/RGB Fusion/Gaming Motherboard)View on Amazon
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/2xM.2 Thermal Guard/Realtek ALC1220/RGB Fusion/Gaming Motherboard)View on Amazon
ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero (Wi-Fi) Z390 Gaming Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th 9th Gen) ATX DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 802.11AC Wi-FiView on Amazon
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Elite (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/2xM.2/Realtek ALC1220/RGB Fusion/Gaming Motherboard)View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-02-06 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Is the motherboard important for gaming?
- The motherboard generally does not contribute directly to the performance of your gaming PC, but it is still a critical component that connects all of your components that dictate the performance directly. There are instances where the motherboard can become a cause of a decrease in performance.
2. Which motherboard brand is best for gaming?
- Every brand makes good and bad products, so one should always look at the particular product in question rather than the name of the brand.
3. What is the best ASUS motherboard for gaming on AMD?
- ASUS makes some top-quality gaming motherboards so it’s not surprising that they have some incredible offerings for their AMD lineup as well.
- Best Motherboards - You Should Know About
- The Best Value Intel Cpu Reviews and Rankings for you
- The Best Ryzen For The Money as Reviewed by Experts: Top-picks & Best Deal for you
- The Best Place To Buy Motherboards You Should Know About
- The Best Place To Buy Cpu on Amazon: 10 Great Models to Purchase