Wireless mice are a necessary part of your everyday life. Nearly everyone who uses a mouse still uses one today, and it is becoming increasingly rare to find a pure corded mouse. Our smartphones do more than talk to each other — they also want to chat online, requiring Bluetooth technology. Bluetooth is a critical technology that makes smartphones possible, so you'll need a full-featured wireless mouse with its battery to keep your phone in your pocket or bag when you are out of the office.
Computers are becoming more sophisticated each day. But not all computers are created equal — and even the best can be motion-sick. Logitech's M510 Wireless Mouse for PC lets you experience the convenience of a desktop with the comfort and performance of a wireless mouse. Its built-in unifying receiver means that with one click, any USB-enabled device can be used in the M510 to communicate with your computer independently from the mouse itself.
- 2. Cheapest: HP Wireless Mouse X3000 G2 (28Y30AA, Black) up to 15-Month Battery,Scroll Wheel, Side Grips for Control, Travel-Friendly, Blue LED, Powerful 1600 DPI Optical Sensor, Win XP,8, 11 Compatible
Batteries are expensive, and the mouse is a beast to control. Most wired mice are slow, cumbersome and undesirable. Carrying a costly mouse is a hassle, and no one wants their computer to run on battery power. The X3000 has what it takes to move you through your everyday life — without draining your batteries; you can use it as a wireless mouse all day long!
- 3. Best overall: Logitech M525 Wireless Mouse – Long 3 Year Battery Life, Ergonomic Shape for Right or Left Hand Use, Micro-Precision Scroll Wheel, and USB Unifying Receiver for Computers and Laptops, Black/Gray
Most people have the same problem—they can't find the optimum mouse for them or their computer. Logitech's M525 wireless mouse is an ergonomic shape that fits both left and right-handed users. The wireless receiver helps you save on your electricity bills because you never need to plug in a cable. It's hard to find a reliable mouse pad that doesn't get torn up too quickly, but the Logitech M525 will be hard to beat. With a battery life of up to 3 years, it's perfect for avid gamers and even those who just want a high-quality backup mouse pad.
- 4. Best value: Logitech M705 Marathon Wireless Mouse, 2.4 GHz USB Unifying Receiver, 1000 DPI, 5-Programmable Buttons, 3-Year Battery, Compatible with PC, Mac, Laptop, Chromebook - Black
With the Logitech M705 Marathon Wireless Mouse, you can take your PC or Mac mouse to the next level. A wireless mouse is entirely built-in and can be used on computers and tablets. With the M705 Marathon Wireless Mouse, you can easily transition between two different devices and make it work with them all. The Logitech M705 Marathon Wireless Mouse is a great device that won't break the bank. It's compatible with PC and Mac, so you can move from one to the other without juggling cables.
- 5. Best durable: Wireless Mouse, 2.4G Noiseless Mouse with USB Receiver - seenda Portable Computer Mice for PC, Tablet, Laptop, Notebook - Blue & Black
The average PC mouse is uncomfortable, can be noisy and can break easily. With seenda's Wireless Mouse, you can enjoy instant mouse movement correction and comfort. Seed Mouse is an android-compatible wireless mouse that works with WiFi, Bluetooth, and even AC Adapter. You can choose from two colors - blue or white - and two different clip styles to suit your needs. Select from the drop-down menu and save it on your computer - with seed Mouse, there is no need to install any software or plug in any wires!
Logitech M525 Wireless Mouse – Long 3 Year Battery Life, Ergonomic Shape for Right or Left Hand Use, Micro-Precision Scroll Wheel, and USB Unifying Receiver for Computers and Laptops, Black/GrayView on Amazon
Logitech M705 Marathon Wireless Mouse, 2.4 GHz USB Unifying Receiver, 1000 DPI, 5-Programmable Buttons, 3-Year Battery, Compatible with PC, Mac, Laptop, Chromebook - BlackView on Amazon
Wireless Mouse, 2.4G Noiseless Mouse with USB Receiver - seenda Portable Computer Mice for PC, Tablet, Laptop, Notebook - Blue & BlackView on Amazon
TECKNET Pro 2.4G Ergonomic Wireless Optical Mouse with USB Nano Receiver for Laptop,PC,Computer,Chromebook,Notebook,6 Buttons,24 Months Battery Life, 2600 DPI, 5 Adjustment LevelsView on Amazon
WisFox 2.4G Wireless Mouse for Laptop, Ergonomic Computer Mouse with USB Receiver and 3 Adjustable Levels, 6 Button Cordless Mouse Wireless Mice for Windows Mac PC Notebook (Grey)View on Amazon
Bluetooth Mouse,Rechargeable Wireless Mouse for MacBook Pro/MacBook Air,Bluetooth Wireless Mouse for Laptop/PC/Mac/iPad pro/ComputerView on Amazon
Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse, 800 / 1200 /1600 DPI, 5 Buttons for Laptop, Desktop, PC, Macbook - BlackView on Amazon
Wireless Mouse INPHIC Large Ergonomic Rechargeable 2.4G Optical PC Laptop Cordless Mice with USB Nano Receiver, for Windows Computer Office, BlackView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-01-29 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. What company makes the best wireless mouse?
- The Logitech MX Master 2S is our pick for the Best Mid-Range Wireless Mouse. It has a comfortable design, and the controls are excellent. But, the most significant advantage of this mouse is its ability to track on any surface without missing a single button press.
2. Is Logitech or Microsoft mouse better?
- The Logitech is better-built, offers better comfort, has a scroll wheel, and has many more programmable buttons. However, the Microsoft mouse has an ambidextrous design and is lighter to control. We have tested both mouse and keyboard side by side after a lot of trial & error.
3. Which is best wireless or Bluetooth mouse?
- It is time for a revolution in how we interact with our computers. Bluetooth mice have re-shaped the way we use PCs and mobile devices. They have become one of the most commonly used input devices.