That's the point of this infographic—if you're even remotely connected to the internet, you've most likely seen a USB hub wire cutter before. Well, here's one you may not have seen before in your life. Like the first one we illustrated, it's designed to efficiently remove wires and other objects from USB HUBs, removing them from the hub's space. We also analyzed how many seats we've found that can be cleaned–and then did some math on how much money has been saved by eliminating all of those wires–gotta love technology.
- 1. Best Sale: IRWIN Vise-Grip Wire Stripping Tool
When it comes to wire stripping, you need a solid grip and a tool that lets you do your jobs safely. IRWIN Vise-Grip Wire Stripping Tool has a safety handle that always makes it easy to use and gives you the leverage you need, even in tight spots.
- 2. Cheapest: IGAN-P6 Wire Flush Cutters
Wire cutters are the must-have tools of every mechanical engineer, a staple in any industrial workshop. But like other high-end tools, wire cutters can also be expensive (easily costing $100 to $250), and often their heavy weight can make them flimsy and prone to breaking. While cheaper options are available in the marketplace, they only offer minor functional improvements over similar wire cutters that are widely available and offer very similar features.
- 3. Best Quality: BOENFU Wire Cutters Zip
Our product is too valuable to leave without showcasing it in action. It's time to create a custom commercial highlighting the product's most appealing benefits. Put your content to work in your marketing strategy. Make it more engaging with compelling visuals and animations that showcase the product's powerful capabilities.
- 4. Most Versatile: KATA 5 Inch Micro Wire Cutter
The world is becoming more and more complex, and with each day that passes, we get closer to an ultimate solution for simple things. Inevitably, there will be a bright day when we will no longer need to use scissors or rulers to create detailed drawings of wires or papers.
- 5. Best Material: WORKPRO W017004A Bolt Cutter
Bolts and fasteners are ubiquitous tools in our daily lives. When you need to cut or drill them, you often have to use a unique tool that is expensive and time-consuming. You need a fast and efficient tool handy at any time.
IGAN-P6 Wire Flush Cutters, 6-inch Ultra Sharp & Powerful Side Cutter Clippers with Longer Flush Cutting Edge, Ideal Wire Snips for Crafting, Floral, Electrical & Any Clean Cut NeedsView on Amazon
BOENFU Wire Cutters Zip Tie Cutters Micro Flush Cutter 2 Pack 5 Inch Precision Wire Clippers Hobby Snips Small Side Cutting Pliers for Jewelry Making, Electronics | BlackView on Amazon
KATA 5 Inch Micro Wire Cutter,Precison Mini Flush Cutters and Clean Cut Pliers for Electronics,Model,Jewelry,Model Kits…View on Amazon
WORKPRO W017004A Bolt Cutter, Bi-Material Handle with Soft Rubber Grip, 14", Chrome Molybdenum Steel BladeView on Amazon
IGAN-330 Wire Flush Cutters, Electronic Model Sprue Wire Clippers, Ultra Sharp and Precision CR-V Side Cutting nippers, Ideal for Clean Cut and Precision Cutting NeedsView on Amazon
WORKPRO Mini Bolt Cutter 8-inch/210mm, CR-MO Small Bolt Cutter, Heavy Duty Wire Cable Cutter, Spring Snips Clippers with Soft Anti-Slip HandleView on Amazon
SmartQ H302S USB 3.0 Hub for Laptop with 2ft Long Cable, Multi USB Port Expander , Fast Data Transfer USB Splitter for Laptop, Compatible with Windows PC, Mac, Printer, Mobile HDDView on Amazon
USB Hub, BYEASY 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub, Ultra Slim Portable Data Hub Applicable for iMac Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini/Pro, Surface Pro, Notebook PC, Laptop, USB Flash Drives, Tesla Model 3 and Mobile HDDView on Amazon
iCrimp Wire Flush Cutters, 6-inch Side Cutter, Clipper Wire Snipss Electronic Cutter, Spring-loaded High Leverage Plier, Perfect for Cutting Zip, Cable, and Hose TiesView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-06 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. What is the difference between a 2.0 USB hub and a 3.0 USB hub?
- USB 2.0 was the first standard. It is used in most modern computers, mobile phones, and other electronic devices. The USB cable connected to them is short and thin, making it easy for any device .
2. What is a Thunderbolt hub?
- The OWC Thunderbolt Hub is a Class-compliant Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to USB-A adapter that offers high-speed data transfer of up to 10 Gbps. This allows you to connect your new MacBook Pro, MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, or other Thunderbolt devices with USB-C ports without any additional adapters.
3. Is USBC hub better?
- There are currently two primary USB-C devices: the USB-C to HDMI Adapter and the 4K HDMI to USB-C Adapter. The latter enables you to connect your display to your laptop or desktop computer.