We've got a massive selection of 3.1 USB Hubs for Macs, with different colors and features. Aesthetically designed for efficiency and convenient use, USB 3.1 Hubs for Mac are perfect for those who want to connect multiple USB devices. The best way to fill your Mac with USB accessories for free The USB Hubs for Macs is specifically designed for use with Mac laptops to keep your computer running at peak performance. acHubs for Mac plug into your USB port and connect to other devices, such as a mouse, keyboard, and printer. The hub saves you from having to find the jack every time you want to use a machine.
- 1. Best Sale: USB C Hub HDMI Adapter
A USB C Hub HDMI Adapter is an all-in-one solution that allows you to instantly connect your device to a monitor or TV with only one cable. Embedded adapters can be annoying and often have compatibility issues that make time-saving connections impossible.
- 2. Cheapest: USB C Hub Multiport Adapter
A number of USB C hubs are not compatible with all USB-C devices.You need an adapter that can support all the latest devices, and you don't have the time to search for them online.
- 3. Best Quality: Purgo USB C Hub for MacBook Pro
Your USB ports are too far from the keyboard, and you're constantly tripping over tangled cords. If you love your MacBook Pro but hate the hassle of always trying to find a place for your 3-4 lines, this USB hub is for you.
- 4. Coolest Model: USB C Hub Adapters for MacBook
MacBook users want a stable connection that can't get damaged or disconnected easily. The USB C Hub Perfect Plug Adapter keeps your device in place while you work, so you can focus on what matters most in your work. Your laptop is your most essential tool, and it should always be protected, but the USB C Hub Perfect Plug Adapter makes it easy to leave it at home and take it anywhere with you in complete safety.
- 5. Best Material: WALNEW USB C Hub
Powering your devices is a pain. Anker is a famous brand of power bank and USB hub. But it's expensive, and the device is significant. It's not convenient or safe to carry around a power bank or USB hub. You need reliable and speedy charging without being weighed down by bags of wires, cables, and adapters.
USB 3.2/3.1 Gen 2 Hub, 4-Port Powered USB Gen 2 Hub (USB-C to USB-A x3 & USB-C), Aluminum 10Gbps SuperSpeed USB-C Data Hub for Mac/Laptop/PC, Compact USB SplitterView on Amazon
Powered USB Hub,7 Charging Port USB 3.1 Gen 2 Hub with 5V/2A Power Supply and Individual Switches,USB Splitter for PC and LaptopView on Amazon
USB C 3.2/3.1 Gen 2 Hub, LDLrui 4-in-1 USB Type C Multiport Hub Adapter with 4 USB 3.2 Ports (3 USB-A & 1 USB-C), SuperSpeed 10Gbps USB-C Splitter, for MacBook Pro/Air, iMac, Surface, XPS, and MoreView on Amazon
Sabrent 60W 10-Port USB 3.0 Hub Includes 3 Smart Charging Ports with Individual Power Switches and LEDs + 60W 12V/5A Power Adapter (HB-B7C3)View on Amazon
StarTech.com 4-Port USB C Hub - USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) - 3X USB-A & 1x USB-C - Powered - Universal Power Adapter Included (HB31C3A1CS) Black, Space GrayView on Amazon
USB 3.0 Hub 4 Ports, BYEASY Aluminum USB Hub 3.1 with Micro USB Cable, USB Type-C [Thunderbolt 3] to USB Hub with 2ft Extended Braided OTG Cord, USB Splitter for MacBook Pro, Oculus Rift S, Ps4, PS5View on Amazon
SSK 10Gbps USB C Hub, 5-in-1 SuperSpeed 10Gbps Type C Multiport Adapter with 2 USB C(1 PD3.0 Powered), 2 USB A 3.1/3.2 Gen2 10Gbps,4K HDMI USB C Dock for iMac/MacBook/Pro/Air/Surface Pro and MoreView on Amazon
ORICO Powered USB 3.1 Hub, Aluminum 4 Ports USB Data Hub, 10Gbps Super Speed USB Splitter with 12V Power Adapter & 3.3FT Data Cable for Desktop PC, Laptop and More (M3H4-G2)View on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-08 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Do USB hubs work on MacBook?
- If you're looking for a way to make your Mac more versatile, adding a USB hub can help. A USB hub allows you to connect multiple devices to your computers, such as printers, external hard drives, and more. If you're trying to save space on your desk, then a USB hub might be your solution.
Is Thunderbolt the same as USB-C?
- USB-C ports are the new standard, but they're not exactly compatible with Thunderbolt ports. USB-C ports and cables can be used with both devices and ports, but there are some differences between the two.
What year MacBook Pro has Thunderbolt 3?
- Thunderbolt 3 was announced in 2015 and arrived to consumers in Apple's 2016 MacBook Pros. This allowed for a newer and more versatile cable spec to be added without changing or adding ports to the MacBook Pro. Because of this, Thunderbolt 3 is seen as a game changer in future adapter tech.
- The Best Usb Hub For Macbook Pro Reviews & Buyers Guide
- The Best Macbook Air Hub on Amazon, Reviews by Experts: Guides & Rankings
- The Best Multiport Adapter For Macbook Pro Reviews & Buyers Guide
- The Best Usb 3.0 Docking Station: Rankings, Reviews You Should Know About
- The Best Usb C Multiport Adapter as Reviewed by Experts: Top-picks & Best Deal for you