This is a TV shopping website that will help you find the best TV at the lowest price Find the best tv for your needs with our quick and easy to use comparison engine. Compare prices, features, and reviews from top brands all in one place. The best tv's to buy are perfect for everyone who loves watching movies and sports, playing games, binge-watching TV shows and binge-reading books. With the help of our comprehensive guide, you'll find out what to look for in a tv before you purchase. Our guide will help you make the best decision, no matter what size is right for your space.
- 1. Best Sale: LG OLED C1 Series 55” Alexa Built-in 4k Smart TV
TCL 43-inch 4K Smart LED TV with HDR and Dolby Vision. This Smart TV is available with Alexa or Google Assistant to help you find movie titles, launch or change channels, even switch inputs, using just your voice. Stream shows and movies from Netflix, Amazon Video, and more on this 4K UHD TV. TCL's 43-inch 1080p Smart LED TV is the simplest, yet smartest TV you can buy.
- 2. Cheapest: LG OLED A1 Series 55” Alexa Built-in 4k Smart TV
The stand that attaches to the TV is adjustable and features a unique design that allows you to swivel, tilt, and adjust the height. The TCL 50-inch Class 4-Series also comes with 4 HDMI ports for connecting all your devices so you can instantly turn any room into your favorite media room. The TCL 50-inch Class 4-Serie is perfect for any room in the house.
- 3. Best overall: LG UP8770 86-in 4K UHD 4K UHD 120Hz Smart
The Samsung UN55RU7300FXZA features advanced color technology to deliver a 4K experience with HDR. With 4K resolution, the UN55RU7300FXZA can display four times the number of pixels as a 1080p TV, offering enhanced detail and depth with high dynamic range.
- 4. Best value: Sony X90J 55 Inch TV: BRAVIA XR Full Array LED 4K Ultra HD
This TV from Sony is the perfect addition to any living space. Sony X80J is a 4K HDR TV that boasts an X1 processor for powerful processing and a TRILUMINOS PRO for bright, vibrant colors. The most stylish and advanced 4K TV on the market and is packed with features that make it the perfect entertainment hub for your home. Sony's X80J 55 inch 4K HDR Processor X1 delivers a picture that is smooth and clear, full of rich colors and detailed contrast.
- 5. Best durable: Insignia NS-24DF310NA21 24-inch Smart HD 720p TV
By delivering the billion brilliant colors, Samsung QLED TV has a dynamic contrast that offers deep black levels and stunning color. The Samsung 43-Inch Class QLE features a Quantum Dot panel with a billion brilliant colors that dynamically adjust to the brightness of your room. Plus, the dynamic contrast delivers an amazing 1,000,000:1 ratio and delivers deep blacks, bringing out the vibrancy and depth of your content.
LG OLED C1 Series 55” Alexa Built-in 4k Smart TV (3840 x 2160), 120Hz Refresh Rate, AI-Powered 4K, Dolby Cinema, WiSA Ready, Gaming Mode (OLED55C1PUB, 2021)View on Amazon
LG OLED A1 Series 55” Alexa Built-in 4k Smart TV (3840 x 2160), 60Hz Refresh Rate, AI-Powered 4K, Dolby Cinema, WiSA Ready, Gaming Mode (OLED55A1PUA, 2021)View on Amazon
Sony X90J 55 Inch TV: BRAVIA XR Full Array LED 4K Ultra HD Smart Google TV with Dolby Vision HDR and Alexa Compatibility XR55X90J- 2021 ModelView on Amazon
SAMSUNG 65-Inch Class Crystal UHD AU8000 Series - 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN65AU8000FXZA, 2021 Model), BlackView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-01-31 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Are Walmart TVs the same as Best Buy?
- Quick response: Yes. They leave the same factory line at the exact location if they have the same Model number. Long Answer: While they ARE the same, keep in mind that if there is a problem, Walmart may just switch your TV for another, no big deal, or they may make the process painful.
Are OLED TVs worth it?
- OLED displays beat even the best LCD options with perfect blacks, superior viewing angles, infinite contrast ratios, and better motion quality than those seen on other TVs—but they typically cost more (though the difference is shrinking).
Is QLED worth the extra money?
- A QLED TV would typically have higher color display capabilities than a conventional LCD, enhancing brights and blacks while relying on an LED backlight and bringing out more than a billion different colors with deep darks and dazzling lights.
- Best Tvs - You Should Know About
- The Best Tv Brand On The Market : Rankings & Reviews by Experts
- Best Tv For 200 by Experts
- The Best Tv Review Website for Your Money
- The Best Tv To Buy For The Money : Rankings & Reviews