Too many people have to put effort into cooking healthy meals that taste amazing and have low calories because they don't have room in their homes for a huge appliance. If you're like them, then we've got some good news. Our engineers are hard at work on a smaller version of the best slow cooker ever made, so if you're ready to save yourself valuable space with this new model, check out our Kickstarter today!
- 1. Best Sale: Crockpot Portable 6 Quart Slow Cooker
This Crock-Pot 6-Quart Cook & Carry Slow Cooker is the perfect size for family meals, holiday gatherings, or potluck suppers. It's also great for entertaining (think: game day grub). The oval shape provides plenty of room to cook a chicken, roast beef, or pork loin while the locking lid and side handles make it easy to take your slow cooker on the go.
- 2. Cheapest: Crockpot 7 Quart Slow Cooker
Crock-Pot 7 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Countdown Timer is a programmable slow cooker that lets you choose your cooking time from 30 minutes up to 20 hours. It's easy to use and ideal for families or large gatherings with its capacity of serving 8 plus people. The pot has a polished finish, soft-grip chrome-plated handles, dishwasher-safe stoneware, and a glass lid for easy cleanup.
- 3. Best overall: Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker
The Crock-Pot® 7-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker is designed with a large oval cooking surface, so you can feed your family or friends in style. This slow cooker features a programmable digital countdown timer and three heat settings for easy meal preparation. The stoneware insert is removable for simple serving and cleaning.
- 4. Best value: Deco Chef 10-in-1 Pressure Cooker 8QT
The Deco Chef 10-in-1 Pressure Cooker 8QT, Digital, Instant, Rice Cooker, Saute, Slow Cooker is the all-in-one kitchen tool that has everything you need for cooking. It can make yogurt, egg, meat, and poultry at a pressure of 15 PSI. You can also use it as a slow cooker to cook your stew or chili at low temperatures with no worries about burning.
- 5. Best durable: Instant Pot Aura Pro Multi-Use Programmable Slow Cooker
The Instant Pot® Aura Pro is a multi-use programmable slow cooker, 8-quart capacity oval design, stainless steel, nonstick, removable cooking pot. The Aura Pro does not have a pressure cooker function. 11 smart programs - sear-sauté, bake, slow cook, steam, stew, sous vide, roast, yogurt, rice, multigrain, and keep warm.
Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S-A 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Timer, Stainless SteelView on Amazon
Deco Chef 10-in-1 Pressure Cooker 8QT, Digital, Instant, Rice Cooker, Saute, Slow Cook, Meats, Desserts, Soups, Stews, Includes Recipe Book, Tempered Glass Lid, Mitts, Grill Rack, and Steaming BasketView on Amazon
Instant Pot Aura Pro Multi-Use Programmable Slow Cooker with Sous Vide, 8 quart, Silver (AURA PRO 6QT)View on Amazon
Rosewill Programmable Pressure Cooker 6Qt, 8-in-1 Instapot Multi Cooker: Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker Pressure Cooker, Vegetable Steamer, Deep Fryer, Sauté/Browning, Yogurt Maker, Warmer, HotPotView on Amazon
Hamilton Beach Programmable Slow Cooker with Three Temperature Settings, 7-Quart + Lid Latch Strap, BlackView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-08-10 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
What tastes better, slow cooker or pressure cooker?
- With Pressure Cooker, we've created a new category for high-quality pressure cooker recipes for you to enjoy. With Pressure Cooker, you'll have fast, flavorful meals that will win your loyalty in no time! Just get your hands on the Pressure Cooker now!
Is a pressure cooker the same as a multi-cooker?
- A pressure cooker is widely used in cooking as it cooks food quickly without using any electricity or fuel. However, it is not efficient as it requires too much space, time, and effort to cook many dishes.
Is it worth it to buy a pressure cooker?
- Changing your mind is a common task in your professional life. They may also be the Number One reason you're fired. Costly arguments with salespeople, too many questions, and incorrect information from team members losing out on products that should be yours are all examples of this frustration.
- The Best Multi Cooker as Reviewed by Experts: Top-Rated & Hot Deal Today
- Best Pressure Cooker Reviews & Buyers Guide
- The Best Brand Of Pressure Cooker: Reviews – Buyer’s Guide
- Best Rated Pressure Cookers - You Should Know About
- The Best Buy Insignia Pressure Cooker as Reviewed by Experts: Top-picks & Best Deal for you