The new AMD Ryzen 7 processors have been cranking out impressive results over the past few months, and we've decided to take a look at the top rated and performed Ryzen 7 chips for our review. The AMD Ryzen 7 processors are a brand new lineup of high-performance consumer CPUs powered by the seventh generation Ryzen CPU architecture. We've tested 15 of the best CPUs available in this line
Ryzen 7 3700X is the latest in AMD's once-exclusive Ryzen lineup of processors. It boasts an unprecedented level of core and threads per clock and delivers a next-generation level of performance with enhanced Thermal Design Power (TDP). This means you can game at the highest levels on AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, or create more immersive VR experiences with the lowest latency ever seen from any other graphics card. With up to 4-
AMD Ryzen processors bring incredible performance and watts for the price. With 6 cores and 12 threads, Ryzen is more than one core for the money! Get a powerful desktop processor with AMD's highest-performing XFR technology for dramatic gains in gaming and productivity. All of this at an affordable price!
- 3. Best overall: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24-thread unlocked desktop processor
AMD's Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24-thread desktop processor delivers extraordinary performance and power savings. It's the first desktop processor family to feature AMD's Next Unit of Computing (NUC), an industry-first GPU accelerator that comes with built-in software that makes it easy to take advantage of AMD Ryzen™ processors in a variety of high performance computing situations.
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor - AMD engineered to deliver the best performance for gamers, workstations, and enthusiasts. With AMD Ryzen 7, you can run games that were designed for PC laptops. From the latest AAA titles and racing simulations, to cutting-edge VR experiences, AMD Ryzen delivers the performance gaming enthusiasts need to enjoy their most demanding applications and adventures.
- 5. Best durable: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 65W AM4 Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler
Experience the world's first 6-core desktop processor with Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera, enabling you to see every detail of your surroundings (CPU, RAM, and Disk) no matter what you're doing in the room. Intel's new 6th generation "Kaby Lake" desktop processors. Optimized for energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and with an improved thermal design, these powerful processors deliver performance for gaming at high resolutions.
Last update on 2022-12-08 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Can I overclock a gaming CPU?
- Overclocking is a process of overclocking a CPU to increase the clock speed. It can be achieved by increasing the voltage or by increasing the ratio of FSB/CPU frequency. More CPU cores and higher frequency are more power efficient in terms of energy consumption and heat dissipation.
2. Is a higher core count better than a faster core clock?
- Intel’s new 8th generation Core i5 and i7 processors are the best choices for gaming. These CPUs deliver great performance at a budget-friendly price.
3. Can I use my current motherboard to upgrade to a gaming CPU?
- The new Intel Core i7 processor is available in the market with a price tag that falls within the budget range. They are available in different variants, but there are some considerations to be made before purchasing one. It is advisable to go for a CPU that comes with integrated graphics for optimum performance.