We have the best refrigerators, ovens, and microwaves on the market. But we are constantly losing sales to low-quality competitors who sell cheap junk and sell it too often. Our research proves that our competitors are simply ripping off our customers. Our competitors need to make it easier for us to compete on price. We know that there's a reason why our refrigerators and ovens are consistently rated "Best!" at over 135,000 reviews from satisfied buyers around the world — because we do everything correctly from start to finish.
Our research proves that our competitors are just ripping off our customers by selling low-quality junk at a high price point.
- 1. Best Sale: Danby Designer DCR031B1BSLDD 3.1 Cu.Ft. Compact Refrigerator with Freezer, E-Star Rated Mini Fridge for Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen, or Office, Stainless Steel
Danby Designer DCR031B1BSLDD 3.1 Cu.Ft. Compact Refrigerator with Freezer, E-Star Rated Mini Fridge for Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen, or Office, Stainless Steel is designed for those who want the facilities of a Full-Size fridge without the size and cost. This is one of the smallest (only 7" H x 17" W x 31″ D) & most affordable fridges in the world! This Refrigerator outperforms other similar-sized appliances and other brands' larger units & comes with a Freeze! According to us, every time our customers have bought this product they have been impressed by its compact design and superior storage capacity!
Kenmore Top-Freezer Refrigerator with Ice Maker and 21 Cubic Ft. Total Capacity, White is a leading appliance for professional chefs, students, homemakers, and anyone who needs to keep lots of food chilled. Kenmore Top-Freezer Refrigerator with Ice Maker and 21 Cubic Ft. Total Capacity White is ideal for any kitchen or restaurant that needs to quickly chill large amounts of food. Kenmore Top-Freezer Refrigerator with Ice Maker and 21 Cubic Ft. Total Capacity White is an essential tool to avoid food spoilage in your home or work. It helps you freeze foods at a faster rate than any other freezer.
- 3. Best overall: Kenmore 36" Side-by-Side Refrigerator and Freezer with 25 Cubic Ft. Total Capacity, Stainless Steel
With the recent economic downturn, Kenmore's side-by-side Refrigerator with a 25 Cubic Feet Total Capacity is priceless. It's a real find and one of the best bargains around today. But sometimes, even if you have the money to spend on something as big as a new refrigerator, it is still challenging to decide between options from an appliance store or your local home improvement store. Kenmore 36" Side-by-Side Refrigerator and Freezer with 25 Cubic Ft Total Capacity is an excellent deal at the price point and an extensive product with many features that no consumer should overlook.
- 4. Best value: Winia WTE21GSWCD 21 Cu. Ft. Top Mount Refrigerator - White
We need more fresh, delicious food in the world! But we prefer to avoid dealing with bulky, awkward and outdated refrigerators. With Winnie WTE21GSWCD, we wanted to introduce a sleek and modern-looking appliance that is easy to use and caters to your needs with its spacious storage. As consumers are researching the product, Winnie WTE21GSWCD has been successfully tested on various smartphones and laptop computers before being approved by the USPTO. It's a beautiful design fits into any home décor and gives you multiple options for use.
- 5. Best durable: Frigidaire 17.4 Cu. Ft. 4 Door Refrigerator in Brushed Steel with Adjustable Freezer Storage
Frigidaire is an American brand founded in 1919 in Chicago, Illinois, by William K. Frigidaire, a chemist and inventor. The brand is the only appliance manufacturer headquartered outside of the United States to use the loop-pinned door style of refrigerator. Their original line of ice makers was designed in 1922 with a distinct emphasis on crisp and rich ice taste, making them one of the most popular brands in North America. The Frigidaire "17.4" 4-door refrigerator has incredible storage capacity for your food — enough for up to three or four large meals for any family at once!
Danby Designer DCR031B1BSLDD 3.1 Cu.Ft. Compact Refrigerator with Freezer, E-Star Rated Mini Fridge for Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen, or Office, Stainless SteelView on Amazon
Kenmore Top-Freezer Refrigerator with Ice Maker and 21 Cubic Ft. Total Capacity, WhiteView on Amazon
Kenmore 36" Side-by-Side Refrigerator and Freezer with 25 Cubic Ft. Total Capacity, Stainless SteelView on Amazon
Frigidaire 17.4 Cu. Ft. 4 Door Refrigerator in Brushed Steel with Adjustable Freezer StorageView on Amazon
- SCORE8.6AI Score
HC SCore is known as Artificial Intelligence, which is capable of simulating human intelligence expressed through programmed machines.( Read more )
Danby DAR044A6BSLDBO 4.4 Cu.Ft. Outdoor Mini Fridge, IPX4-Rated Stainless Steel Look All Refrigerator for Patio, Cabana, Pool Bar, E-Star Rated, Spotless SteelView on Amazon
Danby DAR110A1WDD 11 Cu.Ft. Apartment Refrigerator Full Fridge for Condo, House, Small Kitchen, E-Star Rated, Cubic Feet, WhiteView on Amazon
Danby DAR026A1BDD-6 2.6 Cu.Ft. Mini Fridge, Compact Refrigerator for Bedroom, Office, bar, countertop, E-Star Rated in BlackView on Amazon
Danby DFF101B1BSLDB 10.1 Cu.Ft. Top Mount Freezer, Energy-Star Rated Apartment Refrigerator with Smudge Free Stainless LookView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-06-08 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Do mini fridges waste a lot of electricity?
- However, they are less effective in utilizing energy. In our most recent refrigerator tests, some little refrigerators used as much electricity as a full-sized refrigerator, and one used more energy than several of the giant refrigerators we've tested.
2. How much does a mini fridge add to your electric bill?
- In general, tiny refrigerators have annual operating costs of less than $50. If you get an energy-efficient mini-fridge, your annual energy costs will be closer to $20 to $30. The cost of operating a micro refrigerator is proportional to its energy consumption.
3. Can you leave a mini fridge on all the time?
- I leave it on constantly. I see no difference between this and a standard refrigerator. I have it plugged into a grounded three-prong socket, so there shouldn't be any issues.
- The Best Rated French Door Refrigerators Counter Depth: Rankings, Reviews You Should Know About
- The Best Refrigerator Freezer Combo: Reviews & Rankings
- The Best Refrigerator Under 2500 We've Tested: Top Reviews by Experts
- The Best Refrigerators To Purchase as Reviewed by Experts: Top-picks & Best Deal for you
- The Best Selling Fridge You Can Buy on Amazon