Intel Core i7-9700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 3.6 GHz Turbo unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95WView on Amazon
Intel Core i3-9100F Desktop Processor 4 Core Up to 4.2 GHz without Processor Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 65WView on Amazon
Intel Core i5-10400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.3 GHz LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 65W, Model Number: BX8070110400View on Amazon
Intel Core i5-10400F Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.3 GHz Without Processor Graphics LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series chipset) 65W, Model Number: BX8070110400FView on Amazon
Intel Core i5-9400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores 2. 90 GHz up to 4. 10 GHz Turbo LGA1151 300 Series 65W Processors BX80684I59400View on Amazon
Intel Core i7-10700KF Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.1 GHz Unlocked Without Processor Graphics LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series chipset) 125WView on Amazon
Intel Core i9-10900K Desktop Processor 10 Cores up to 5.3 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 125WView on Amazon
Intel Core i5-11400F Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.4 GHz LGA1200 (Intel 500 Series & Select 400 Series Chipset) 65WView on Amazon
Intel Pentium Gold G-6400 Desktop Processor 2 Cores 4.0 GHz LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series chipset) 58W (BX80701G6400)View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-05-29 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
How do you describe such a powerful computer? Motherboards are the most important component of every modern computer: they make it run smoothly. The motherboards that power your computer are the ones that are changing your life and giving you a better performance. Motherboards protect your CPU and RAM, calculate your system's processing speed, monitor its temperature, and more. Motherboard is a hardware computer keyboard and mouse to go with it.
- 1. Best Sale: Intel Core i7-9700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up
Without a doubt, the best value for money in the entire Ryzen range. Specifically designed to improve gaming experience and enhance visual performance, AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Series processors will enable you to play more games on higher resolution at lower settings. Meanwhile, your motherboard and case have been designed from the ground up with a robust 7th generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor to support a new generation of immersive VR experiences and dominate in high-end
- 2. Cheapest: Intel Core i3-9100F Desktop Processor 4 Core
The AMD Ryzen 7 3700X series is designed for gamers, enthusiasts and those that demand the best possible performance for their gaming experience. With 8-cores and 16 threads, the 7th generation Ryzen series reaches new levels of performance, bringing true enthusiast computing to the mainstream with a choice of Intel HD Graphics 630 and Radeon™ Vega Graphics.
- 3. Best overall: Intel Core i5-10400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores
AMD's Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24-thread desktop processor delivers extraordinary performance and power savings. It's the first desktop processor family to feature AMD's Next Unit of Computing (NUC), an industry-first GPU accelerator that comes with built-in software that makes it easy to take advantage of AMD Ryzen™ processors in a variety of high performance computing situations.
- 4. Best value: Intel Core i5-10400F Desktop Processor 6
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor - AMD engineered to deliver the best performance for gamers, workstations, and enthusiasts. With AMD Ryzen 7, you can run games that were designed for PC laptops. From the latest AAA titles and racing simulations, to cutting-edge VR experiences, AMD Ryzen delivers the performance gaming enthusiasts need to enjoy their most demanding applications and adventures.
- 5. Best durable: Intel Core i5-9400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores
Experience the world's first 6-core desktop processor with Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera, enabling you to see every detail of your surroundings (CPU, RAM, and Disk) no matter what you're doing in the room. Intel's new 6th generation "Kaby Lake" desktop processors. Optimized for energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and with an improved thermal design, these powerful processors deliver performance for gaming at high resolutions.
1. Can I overclock a gaming CPU?
- Overclocking is a process of overclocking a CPU to increase the clock speed. It can be achieved by increasing the voltage or by increasing the ratio of FSB/CPU frequency. More CPU cores and higher frequency are more power efficient in terms of energy consumption and heat dissipation.
2. Is a higher core count better than a faster core clock?
- Intel’s new 8th generation Core i5 and i7 processors are the best choices for gaming. These CPUs deliver great performance at a budget-friendly price.
3. Can I use my current motherboard to upgrade to a gaming CPU?
- The new Intel Core i7 processor is available in the market with a price tag that falls within the budget range. They are available in different variants, but there are some considerations to be made before purchasing one. It is advisable to go for a CPU that comes with integrated graphics for optimum performance.
- The Best Processor For Laptops : Rankings & Reviews
- Best Processer : Top-Rated & Best Deal for you
- The Best Amd Processors- You Can Buy on Amazon
- The Best Ryzen Cpu: Top-picks & Best Deal for you
- The Best Intel Processor - You Can Buy on Amazon