Students are super busy during the exam season. They want to take notes on the day but don't want to waste all the paper and ink. They want good quality notebooks that can withstand daily use for a long time. In addition, give them low prices for laptops.
- 1. Best Sale: Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop is a laptop made explicitly for students. It supports the latest Windows operating Systems like Windows 10, 8, and 7. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop offers an excellent display with a stunning resolution of 1920 x 1080p, a powerful Intel core i5 processor, 4GB RAM, 512GB SSD storage, and Nvidia 940MX Graphics Engine.
- 2. Cheapest: HP Stream 11.6-inch HD Laptop
The HP Stream 11.6-inch is a perfect choice when bringing modern technology to your home. The Stream is a stylish laptop that offers solid performance and compatibility with most modern operating systems, making IT departments and home users very happy with this device. A Stream is an excellent option if you need to get work done quickly and efficiently! With its powerful Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB of RAM, users get impressive gaming performance from this machine.
- 3. Best overall: Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 Laptop
Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 Laptop has the latest integrated Intel HD graphics 4000 GPU and 8GB RAM. This laptop has an 11.6" high-resolution display, which makes it more user-friendly for gaming and Internet browsing. The Intel QSMC Real-Time Smart Memory Management (RT SMM) technology uses less power during heavy workloads to extend battery life. With Lenovo's Optane technology, this laptop is the first to offer up to 512GB of PCIe 3DS Hybrid Drive Capacity
- 4. Best value: Newest Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch Laptop
Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch Laptop is splash-resistant with a built-in 10W fan, so you can surf on the go comfortably, no matter what the weather is like. It comes with a battery of 9 hours that can fully charge in just 20 minutes while playing games or watching videos. You can also use it for nonstop online browsing without worrying about being disconnected from the internet.
- 5. Best durable: Newest Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17.3" HD Business Laptop
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17.3" HD Business Laptop is a 17-inch touchscreen business laptop ideal for business professionals. It is a powerful laptop with excellent performance, and its design is composed of metal and glass. With the touch of a button, it instantly boots up and resumes when needed.
Newest HP Notebook, 15.6" Full HD Touchscreen, Intel Core i7-1165G7, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, Webcam, Windows 10 Enterprise (16GB RAM | 512GB SSD)View on Amazon
2020 Apple MacBook Air Laptop: Apple M1 Chip, 13” Retina Display, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage, Backlit Keyboard, FaceTime HD Camera, Touch ID. Works with iPhone/iPad; SilverView on Amazon
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L, SilverView on Amazon
Newest HP Notebook, 15.6" Full HD Touchscreen, Intel Core i7-1165G7, 64GB RAM, 2TB PCIe SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, Webcam, WiFi 5, HDMI, Type-C, Bluetooth, Windows 11 Home, SilverView on Amazon
HP 14-inch Chromebook HD Touchscreen Laptop PC (Intel Celeron N3350 up to 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 32GB Flash Memory, WiFi, HD Camera, Bluetooth, Up to 10 hrs Battery Life, Chrome OS , Black)View on Amazon
2020 HP 14" HD (1366 x 768) Thin and Light Laptop PC, Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor, 4GB DDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC, HDMI, WiFi, Bluetooth, Windows 10 S, 1 Year Microsoft 365, Snowflake WhiteView on Amazon
HP Chromebook 14 Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000 Processor, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC, 14” HD Display, Chrome, Lightweight Computer with Webcam and Dual Mics, Home, School, Music, Movies (14a-na0021nr, 2021)View on Amazon
HP 15 Laptop, 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD Storage, 15.6” Full HD IPS Display, Windows 10 Home, HP Fast Charge, Lightweight Design (15-dy2021nr, 2020)View on Amazon
Acer Aspire 5 A515-56-36UT, 15.6" Full HD Display, 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor, 4GB DDR4, 128GB NVMe SSD, WiFi 6, Windows 11 Home (S Mode)View on Amazon
Lenovo Chromebook S330 Laptop, 14-Inch FHD Display, MediaTek MT8173C, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Chrome OSView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-05-29 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
How many years should a laptop last?
- This is very common in mid-range laptops; the plastic housing of the battery junction box often stops it from being able to power itself on. This can lead you to purchase a new laptop as soon as possible or to buy a replacement motherboard and hope your computer will last longer. The best solution is to buy a new laptop that you can afford while remaining within your budget.
How much RAM is needed in a laptop?
- The average computer user has 4GB of RAM installed on their PC and four hard disks with OS versions ranging from 14 to 21 years old. This is not enough RAM for today's demanding tasks because most applications use many threads simultaneously, resulting in a CPU bottleneck. And when the system crashes, and you miss important messages or emails, you can't use your computer anymore.
Is it OK to leave the laptop on all the time?
- Battery life on your laptop is crucial, primarily if you work with many applications. Long battery life will help you run more (and longer) hours without running out completely, which can mean the difference between a new laptop that lasts forever and a laptop that runs out of battery in 10 minutes. The battery life allows you to do bigger and better things, like work on those projects you've been putting off for weeks.
- The Best Laptops Under 500 Reviews & Buyers Guide
- The Best Personal Laptop Under 500: Reviews – Buyer’s Guide
- The Best Laptop Under 450 for Your Money
- The Best Laptops Below 500 Reviews & Buyers Guide
- Review Best Lenovo Laptop Under 500 by Experts