Electric heaters are always in the way, and never a fan of moving things around, so it's difficult to fit all their attachments into storage areas. Plus, most portable electric heaters don't work well in emergency situations (like mismatched parts or mismatched hoses). You've had enough of cold temps in the garage to keep getting trapped by snow drifts or freezing temperatures caused by the windy weather.
- 1. Best Sale: ISILER Space Heater, 1500W Portable Indoor Heater
A perfect solution for warming up to the cold outdoors, ISILER Space Heater can heat up a whole room from outside with 1500W power. Use it to warm up your car, get your wife or kid warm, stock a freezer for a long weekend, and more. No need to spend hours heating up rooms, simply select the temperature you want and start warming it up!
- 2. Cheapest: Electric Space Heater, 1500W Ceramic Heater
Portable Ceramic Space Heater, 1500W. Comfort, safety, and convenience all in one: a unique design and feature set that is perfect for living in an apartment or as a portable space heater. Portable electric garage, which can heat water up to 1.5 liters. Easy to install and transport.
- 3. Best overall: AgiiMan Outdoor Patio Heater
AgiiMan OutDOOR PORTABLE Heater is a perfect outdoor heater for home use. Electric heating is the most convenient energy source in winter time and it doesn't need any external power supply. AgiiMan Outdoor Patio Heater has a simple cleaning process, no oil or gas is needed and it can easily fit in any garage or garden shed.
- 4. Best value: Briza Infrared Patio Heater - Electric Patio Heater
A portable electric garage offers the most convenient, effective way to heat your yard, patio, and private space. It keeps the heat inside even when it's cold outside. The Briza infrared patio heater is designed for those outside needing an efficient way to heat up their entire garden, patio, or private space without having to turn on a heating pad or furnace.
- 5. Best durable: Comfort Zone CZQTV5M Ceiling Mounted Radiant Quartz
Portable, quiet and efficient. Loads with up to 6 cans and 15 bottles of juice. A fully-functional electric garage for one person and small animals, ideal for deep cold storage. CZQTV5M is compact and light, easy to install and maintain, making it perfect for all storage applications.
ISILER Space Heater, 1500W Portable Indoor Heater, Ceramic Space Heater Adjustable Thermostat Tip-Over Overheat Protection, Hot Cool Fan Electric Heater for Home Office Garage with ETL CertifiedView on Amazon
Electric Space Heater, 1500W Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, Indoor Space Heater Tip-over Overheat Protection, Portable Space Heater Hot Cool Fan for Desk Office Home Garage ETL CertifiedView on Amazon
AgiiMan Outdoor Patio Heater - Portable Electric Garage Heater for Outdoor Use, Space Infrared Greenhouse Heaters with Extra Long Cord, Thermostat, Heat Up in 3 Seconds, Adjustable Heating Settings, Small Fan Heaters for Patio, Garage, Greenhouse, TentView on Amazon
Briza Infrared Patio Heater - Electric Patio Heater - Outdoor Heater - Indoor/Outdoor Heater - Wall Heater - Garage Heater - Portable Heater - 1500W - use with Stand - Mount to Ceiling/WallView on Amazon
NewAir Portable Garage Heater, Ceiling Mountable Hardwired Electric Heat with Adjustable Louvers, Heats up to 500 sq ft, G73, Ivory, 8.90"D x 9.10"W x 11.25"H, WhiteView on Amazon
NewAir Portable Garage Heater, Electric Infared Fast Heat for up to 800 sq ft, 240V 30 amp 5600 Watt, G56, Black, HardwiredView on Amazon
Dreo 24" Space Heater, 10ft/s Fast Quiet Heating Portable Electric Heater with Remote, 3 Modes, Overheating & Tip-Over Protection, Oscillating Ceramic Heater for Bedroom, Office, and Indoor Use, BlackView on Amazon
Aain A048 Portable Garage Heater, Industrial Space Heaters For Garage,Home,Shop&Office, 240 Volt Garage Heater, 4800 Watt,60HzView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-10-07 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Are 1500 watts enough to heat a garage?
- If you're still not convinced that this is an adequate unit for your needs then there is always a solution — get one of our electric space heaters with a higher output! SuperiorHeating's 1500-watt electric space heater can warm up over 9,000 square feet of space and is a sure-fire way to solve any heating problems you may face.
How big of a space heater do I need for my garage?
- Too many homeowners are installing an unnecessary garage heater. An 8,000 - 12,000 BTU garage heater may not be the best fit for your needs. It's fairly difficult to keep your family cozy when it's just you and a single car. With frigid winters lasting for months on end, you'll be spending more money on gas, and staying cooped up in your garage is no better.
How many watts does it take to heat a 2 car garage?
- Deciding between floor and ceiling heaters can be difficult. Sometimes, it makes more sense to get a combination of the two. Floor heaters are great for maintaining dry floors, floor heaters are also great for keeping water vapors from finding their way into your home, but ceiling heaters can be ideal for working in high humidity areas.