You just bought a new home and it doesn't have a garage. Millions of homeowners don't even realize this common frustration until they need to unpack their car or store their surfboard. Bring life back into your dead batteries with this powerful plug in garage heater. With this incredible product, hot air is circulated when plugged in, which eliminates ice and snow buildup.
- 1. Best Sale: andily Space Heater Electric Heater
This heater is the first of its kind. It heats the air in your garage, not the space! With this, you will be able to sleep better, wake up with more energy, and go to work feeling good. It is a perfect purchase for those who don't have room for a traditional heater in their garage. The Very Warm Heat Heater to warm up your garage or any other indoor space.
- 2. Cheapest: Dr Infrared Heater Portable Space Heater
It produces infrared heat that can help you keep warm and comfortable even in cold weather. This is a perfect gadget for the winter. With this heater, you can stay away from the trouble of getting frozen and caught in the cold of the night. It has an easy-to-place design and heats up easily, being a portable space heater.
- 3. Best overall: Dreo Space Heater for Indoor Use
The Dreo Space Heater is a small heater that provides a cozy, warm, and comfortable environment for the garage. It has a sleek design that can be mounted on a wall or ceiling. It provides warmth with less heat and consumes less energy than other heaters. This heater is ideal for safety and its high-quality components make it durable.
- 4. Best value: Comfort Zone CZ230ERBK-EU Ceiling-Mounted Hard
The Comfort Zone Ceiling-Mounted Garage Heater is easy to install and easy to operate. This full-function, the sleek heater uses a high-tech ceramic reflector design and two powerful 120V/60Hz fan motors to provide even heating with a low noise level. Features such as its auto-off timer, on/off switch, and LCD display make this unit an excellent choice for your garage or shop.
- 5. Best durable: Comfort Zone CZ220BK-EU Ceiling-Mounted Hard-Wired 240V
Provides 5-6 hours of heat with a single 90-minute charge. Thermostat temperature range: -25 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit. The CZ220BK Hard Wired Ceiling Heater is a great way to add warmth to your garage or basement. The heater includes a built-in thermostat, preset timer, and 24-hour on/off function.
andily Space Heater Electric Heater for Home and Office Ceramic Small Heater with Thermostat, 750W/1500W…View on Amazon
Dreo Space Heater for Indoor Use, 1500W Fast Heating Ceramic Electric Heater with Thermostat, Remote, Overheating & Tip-Over Protection, 1-12H Timer, 70° Oscillating Portable Heater for Office BedroomView on Amazon
Comfort Zone CZ230ERBK-EU Ceiling-Mounted Hard-Wired 240V 7,500-Watt Fan-Forced Industrial Shop Garage Heater with Digital Thermostat Remote Control, BlackView on Amazon
Aain A048 Portable Garage Heater, Industrial Space Heaters For Garage,Home,Shop&Office, 240 Volt Garage Heater, 4800 Watt,60HzView on Amazon
Comfort Zone 5000W Fan-Forced Ceiling Mount Heater with Dual Knob Controls, Deluxe Utility Wall, WhiteView on Amazon
Comfort Zone CZ260ER Ceiling-Mounted Hard-Wired 240V High-Output 10,000-Watt Fan-Forced Industrial Shop and Garage Heater with Digital Thermostat and Remote ControlView on Amazon
Comfort Zone CZ260ER Ceiling-Mounted Hard-Wired 240V 10,000-Watt Fan-Forced Industrial Shop and Garage Heater Digital Thermostat Remote Control, BlackView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-08-16 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Are gas or electric garage heaters better?
- Re-fueling an existing gas-powered car, like a Hummer H2 from Detroit, is not always as inexpensive as you might think. Maybe your garage is already heated by electric heaters or it may not be insulated to create the ideal environment for combustion. Your home's electrical system may not be able to handle the demand of all of the needed outlets.
How many BTUs do I need to heat my garage?
- Everyone is heating a smaller space than they think they should be, and this could be costing them a great deal of money. Worse still, they may end up with an inefficient unit — one that's hotter than they need & wasted energy.
Is it cheaper to heat the garage with electricity or gas?
- The Natural Gas Garage Heater from Black & Decker is a perfect solution! This electric-powered gas heater is far more cost-effective than natural gas and produces unlimited heat with convenient storage options. With the option of an adjustable thermostat, this appliance is perfect for any outdoor space - from a work shed to your front porch!