Motherboards are the place to buy the best gaming pc components with guaranteed quality and performance. We'll get you the top motherboard for your pc set up in minutes. No guessing, no dreaming, no guessing again. Motherboards. Motherboards. Motherboards. Motherboards are essential to every PC, so we provide users with the best motherboard value in the market. Powered by the latest crypto-private and open source technologies, Motherboards from Xigmatek are built for gaming. As a result, overclocking, liquid cooling, or customizing performance can be easily achieved for gamers, photographers, and system builders alike.
- 1. Best Sale: ASUS Prime Z390-A Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th And 9th Gen) ATX DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 Gigabit LAN
ASUS Prime Z390-A Motherboard offers the best performance and features in its class. It provides a high-speed USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port, dual M.2 slots, HDMI and DVI ports, plus a High-Speed LAN port for a better-wired network connection. ASUS Prime Z390-A Motherboard is perfect for gamers, system builders, or anyone who demands the best performance from their computing hardware.
- 2. Cheapest: ASUS Prime Z390-P LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) ATX Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining(BTC) with Above 4G Decoding, 6xPCIe Slot, and USB 3.1 Gen2
ASUS Prime Z390-P is the world's first 4+1 PCI Express Lanes motherboard compatible with Intel's 8th and 9th Generation Core processors. ASUS Prime Z390-P supports Intel's 8th and 9th generation processors in one sleek, fingerprint-proof chassis. With two PCI Express x16 3.0 slots supporting up to four graphics cards, a total of six PCI Express x16 2.0 slots
- 3. Best overall: MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DP CFX Dual Gigabit LAN ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard
MSI's Z390 motherboard brings advanced technologies and connectivity to the modern-day gamer. With MSI's exclusive Z390 GAMING PLUS CPU, Z390 AION, and INVICTA ICH9M-S2, this motherboard is a serious contender for the best gaming platform.
- 4. Best value: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th 9th Gen) ATX DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 802.11AC Wi-Fi
ASUS ROG Strix Z390 offers the highest gaming performance through various components, sturdy design and aesthetics, premium colors, and original styling. It's also the only motherboard that supports all USB 3.1 Gen2 ports, USB 3.1 Gen1 ports, HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2 port in a single card-bundled package – which will give you the freedom to upgrade
- 5. Best durable: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus is designed for gamers who demand more performance and power. MSI's Gaming Solutions utilizes the latest Intel® LGA1151 socket, which supports the latest 9th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and features M.2 2242/2280/22110 SSDs up to 32Gbps read & write speeds, a unique RGB backlight experience, and all-new audio components.
ASUS Prime Z390-A Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th And 9th Gen) ATX DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 Gigabit LANView on Amazon
ASUS Prime Z390-P LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) ATX Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining(BTC) with Above 4G Decoding, 6xPCIe Slot and USB 3.1 Gen2View on Amazon
MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DP CFX Dual Gigabit LAN ATX Z390 Gaming MotherboardView on Amazon
ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th 9th Gen) ATX DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 802.11AC Wi-FiView on Amazon
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming MotherboardView on Amazon
Pccooler 120mm Fan Moonlight Series 5 in 1 Kit Upgrade,PC-5M120 ARGB LED Computer Case Fan - PWM Cooling Fan - Dual Light Loop Quiet Fan/Multiple Light Modes with Wireless Controller for PC CaseView on Amazon
MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus Gaming Motherboard (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, HDMI/DP, ATX) (Renewed)View on Amazon
HyperX QuadCast - USB Condenser Gaming Microphone, for PC, PS4, PS5 and Mac, Anti-Vibration Shock Mount, Four Polar Patterns, Pop Filter, Gain Control, Podcasts, Twitch, YouTube, Discord, Red LEDView on Amazon
ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (WiFi 6) AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 2.5Gb LAN, BIOS Flashback, HDMI 2.1, Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header and Aura Sync)View on Amazon
GeIL Orion RGB DDR4 RAM, 16GB (8GBx2) 3200MHz 1.35V XMP2.0, Intel/AMD Compatible, Long DIMM High Speed Desktop Memory, Hardcore Immersive Gaming/Multimedia Content Creation/Quality Live StreamingView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-03-21 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
What PC does Ninja use?
- Finding reliable, cheap processors with the i9-9900K's features is extremely hard. The Intel 300 series motherboards should be perfectly compatible with the i9-9900K and any other processor that can use the HyperThreading features.
What's a reasonable budget for a gaming PC?
- A brand new generation of PC is becoming more affordable but still powerful enough to support games at high-quality settings. An above-average gaming rig is a perfect way to boast your love for FPS titles and experience intense action. We recommend building a solid 1080p gaming PC with an i5-8400/Ryzen 5 2500
How much RAM is enough?
- Why do we need 8 GB of RAM on a smartphone? Why can't we upgrade the RAM for free? It's such a waste of money! There's also no such thing as real-world applications that require 8 GB of RAM; it would be overkill to include even more than 4 GB of RAM in an
- Best Motherboards - You Should Know About
- The Best Motherboard Company- You Should Know About
- The Best Motherboard For Gaming And Streaming for Every Budget
- The Best Motherboard On The Market for Your Money
- Best Performance Cpu of August: Reviews & Buyers Guide