Motherboards are an important device in a computer. They are used to regulate the various components of the computer and to perform some of the main tasks of the computer. Motherboards play many important roles in a computer, and can be designed by users based on their needs. motherboard is a computer motherboard. It is the main part of the computer motherboard used to connect the various motherboards to the power supply. A motherboard can be a single chip or multiple chips that are connected with each other in a matrix, such as Intel's LGA socket and AMD's AM2 socket.
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor for the AMD Ryzen 7 3700X processors. Get up to 4.0 GHz on all cores and up to 3.8 GHz on only two cores (requires system configuration). Quad channel DDR4-3200 memory support at a clock speed of 3000MHz with a latency of 15.6ns (+/- 3%).
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core, 12-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor: AMD's Ryzen 7 3700X is a high-performance, unlocked 5-core/5-thread processor with 16MB cache that provides improved performance over the previous generation 1600 Pro processor. In addition to the desktop processors, AMD also introduced a new desktop APU and a new APU motherboards. The Ryzen 5 3600 comes with a
- 3. Best overall: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24-thread unlocked desktop processor
The AMD Ryzen series delivers everything you need in a mainstream processor, to keep up with today's advanced games and demanding multitasking workloads.
- 4. Best value: Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor
The best place to buy cpu in 2017, this is Intel's highest-performance desktop processor for enjoying the latest games, video editing, and many other computer tasks. On top of being a solid processor with cutting-edge features, this laptop features a slim design and awesome looks.
- 5. Best durable: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
This is the most powerful CPU you can buy today. Equipped with 16 cores and 32 threads, the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X is meant for the ultimate in computing power. It's unlocked for maximum overclocking flexibility, so you don't have to worry about BIOS restrictions or voltage caps.
Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.1 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 125W (BX8070110700K)View on Amazon
Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0GHz Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W (BX806849900K)View on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Can I overclock a gaming CPU?
- Overclocking is a process of overclocking a CPU to increase the clock speed. It can be achieved by increasing the voltage or by increasing the ratio of FSB/CPU frequency. More CPU cores and higher frequency are more power efficient in terms of energy consumption and heat dissipation.
2. Is a higher core count better than a faster core clock?
- Intel’s new 8th generation Core i5 and i7 processors are the best choices for gaming. These CPUs deliver great performance at a budget-friendly price.
3. Can I use my current motherboard to upgrade to a gaming CPU?
- The new Intel Core i7 processor is available in the market with a price tag that falls within the budget range. They are available in different variants, but there are some considerations to be made before purchasing one. It is advisable to go for a CPU that comes with integrated graphics for optimum performance.