ASUS External Solid-State Drive is a tiny, powerful box with a PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe M.2 SSD inside. This external drive is the best PC processor you can find and is small enough to be portable. With speeds up to 32GBps, enjoy the blazing-fast rate with no noise or heat! Your PC needs to stay calm under pressure, which makes the Strix and Orographic aces at keeping your PC's temperature steady and calm. The combination of their heatsinks and fan blades is optimized for efficient cooling to decrease power requirements, noise, and heat output.
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor (Socket AM4) with Wraith Prism RGB Cooler. Get the fastest and most powerful processor on the market with up to 4.3 GHz boost speed, 7 x86 core technology, and a 64MB L3 cache. It's got a Wraith Prism RGB Cooler that offers ultimate cooling for your PC to provide stable performance for gaming, video editing, or other demanding applications that require a high-performance processor.
- 2. Cheapest: PC Server and Parts Intel Xeon E5-2697
Intel's E5-2697 is the world's first 10-core processor. It boasts a whopping 20.51 billion transistors and up to 2.6 TB of cache memory. This processor is perfect for those looking to upgrade their existing or new system, or those looking to build a powerful server or workstation capable of handling both highly-threaded and low-threaded applications.
- 3. Best overall: Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores
You're tired of getting poor performance from previous iterations of Intel Core processors. Want the ultimate desktop processor for your PC? Your answer is here! The Intel Core i7-10700K desktop processor is designed for gaming and home entertainment, so you'll get impressive performance - with up to 8 cores and 16 threads, you can even run 4 virtual machines at once!
- 4. Best value: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24-thread
Get the most out of your PC with the new Ryzen 9 3900X processor. This revolutionary AMD processor offers a 12-core, 24-thread design that gives you the sweet spot of performance and power efficiency. You'll be able to get more done and play the latest games with this processor.
- 5. Best durable: MACHINIST X99 Desktop Motherboard, LGA 2011
We never stop to innovate, that's why we've created the best PC processors. Our MACHINIST X99 Desktop Motherboard, LGA 2011 is crafted with the performance-minded PC expert in mind. With support for Intel's Skylake processors, it allows users to build a powerful system that can handle anything you throw at it.
PC Server and Parts Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2 SR19H 2.70GHz 30M 12-Core LGA2011 CPU Processor (Renewed)View on Amazon
- SCORE9.8AI Score
HC SCore is known as Artificial Intelligence, which is capable of simulating human intelligence expressed through programmed machines.( Read more )
- BrandPC Server and Parts
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Prism LED CoolerView on Amazon
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24-thread unlocked desktop processor with Wraith Prism LED CoolerView on Amazon
Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.1 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 125W (BX8070110700K)View on Amazon
MACHINIST X99 Desktop Motherboard, LGA 2011-V3 Micro ATX Computer Motherboard with Dual M.2 NVME, Support SATA 6Gb/s, DDR3 ECC, 3 PCIe Gaming Motherboard for Intel i7 XEON E5 V3/V4 Processor Max 128GView on Amazon
Intel Core i7-9700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 3.6 GHz Turbo unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95WView on Amazon
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core, 12-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Stealth CoolerView on Amazon
Intel Core i5-9400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores 2. 90 GHz up to 4. 10 GHz Turbo LGA1151 300 Series 65W Processors BX80684I59400View on Amazon
2021 Newest Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Laptop Computer, 15.6" HD Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor,up to 2.80 GHz, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB PCIe SSD,HD Webcam, HDMI,Bluetooth,Wi-Fi, Win 10 HomeView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-03-21 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. What to look for when shopping for a gaming PC?
- Gamers are constantly looking for ways to upgrade their PCs and improve their experience. Pre-built pre-configured PCs give gamers a way to build the ultimate gaming computer without the hassle of building it themselves.
2. What specs should a gaming PC have?
- Video games are an experience unlike any other. They can transport you to another world, or give you a break from everyday life. Whether you want a simple, casual game for the family or a deep and immersive one for hardcore gamers, there’s something out there for everyone with the right video game.
3. Which is better, buying or building a gaming PC?
- The average cost of a pre-built PC is $500, but the average cost of all the individual parts needed to build a PC is only $325. This means you would have to spend an extra $75 on parts in order to build your own machine, which could be costly if you don't know what you're doing.
- The Best Intel Processors for Every Budget
- The Best Intel Core
- The Best Processors Reviews & Buyers Guide
- Best Processor For A Laptop by Experts
- The Best Cheap Asus Laptop: Top-Rated & Hot Deal Today