Motherboards, when you need them. Motherboards are responsible for almost everything that happens inside your computer. Motherboards are the brains of your computer and they provide the connections between all the other components. Motherboards are the heart of your computer, and Motherboard is not just a piece of hardware that you use. Motherboards are the brains of your computer, and they make all the difference between good performance and great performance.
- 1. Best Sale: ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4 offers a PCI Express 3.0 x16 interface with two PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots, providing the latest connectivity options. The B450-F also includes a USB 3.1 Gen2 controller, two M.2 SATA sockets (Key E), dual Intel GbE LAN ports and is backed by ASUS ROG GameFirst IV technology for seamless multiplayer
- 2. Cheapest: MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 2ND
This is the best motherboard for all your gaming needs, because it's built to meet your exact needs. It features 4 USB 3.1 ports with support for USB 3.1 Gen 1, SATA's 6GB/s interface and Intel® Optane™ Technology support for fast data storage and transfer speed, plus multi-GPU capability. You can have the latest technology and performance on the go, while still being able to maximize your gaming
- 3. Best overall: ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming AMD AM4
ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570- is the next-generation mini-ITX motherboards for the new AMD Ryzen processors. Featuring superior connectivity and inPlustegrated USB 3.1 Gen2 and M.2 slot, it delivers outstanding system performance and lightning fast data transfer speeds in a small form factor.
- 4. Best value: ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (WiFi 6) AMD AM4
The best Motherboards for 6th Gen AMD Ryzen 5 and 7th Gen AMD Ryzen A perfect gaming solution that features the latest features and technologies, such as ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (WiFi 6) AMD AM4 Zen 3, USB BIOS Flashback and XSplit Gamecaster, ASUS Aura RGB Lighting
- 5. Best durable: ASUS ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming Z490- WiFi 6
The ultimate gaming motherboards for AMD CPUs. MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk is a compact compact gaming board based on AMD AM4 socket with powerful specifications & connections through which gamers can easily enjoy gamming experience.
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4 (Ryzen 5000, 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (8+4 Power Stages, HDMI 2.0b/DP,2 x PCIe 3.0 x16, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, BIOS Flashback, 256Mb BIOS Flash ROMView on Amazon
MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 DVI HDMI Crossfire ATX Motherboard (B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II)View on Amazon
ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 2.5Gb LAN, BIOS Flashback, HDMI 2.1, Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header and Aura Sync)View on Amazon
ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (WiFi 6) AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 2.5Gb LAN, BIOS Flashback, HDMI 2.1, Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header and Aura Sync)View on Amazon
ASUS ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming Z490- WiFi 6, LGA 1200 (Intel 10th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard, 14+2 Power Stages, DDR4 4600, Intel 2.5 Gb EthernetView on Amazon
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DP Wi-Fi SLI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming MotherboardView on Amazon
Micro Center Intel Core i9-10850K Desktop Processor 10 Cores up to 5.2 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series chipset) 125W Bundle with ASUS Prime Z490-A ATX Motherboard DDR4 Dual M.2 USB 3.2 Type-CView on Amazon
GIGABYTE Z390 UD (LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z390 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining with above 4G Decoding, 6 x PCIe Slots)View on Amazon
MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Gaming Motherboard (ATX, 10th Gen Intel Core, LGA 1200 Socket, DDR4, CF, Dual M.2 Slots, USB 3.2 Gen 2, 2.5G LAN, DP/HDMI, Mystic Light RGB)View on Amazon
ASUS TUF Gaming Z590-Plus, LGA 1200 (Intel11th/10th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 3xM.2/NVMe SSD, 14+2 Power Stages,USB 3.2 Front Panel Type-C, 2.5Gb LAN, Thunderbolt 4, Aura RGB Lighting)View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-06-04 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. What is the difference between a standard and a mining motherboard?
- Mining for crypto currencies such as bitcoin was a huge and popular trend for the past few years. There are many ways in how one can mine crypto currencies. One of the most popular ways is with a mining motherboard like the ASUS M2N-SLI. It has five PCIe slots, which will allow you to use three graphics cards at once with much more power than any other motherboard on the market.
2. Can you install a mining motherboard inside a computer cabinet?
- The ATX standard form factor for computers is strong enough to support power supplies of up to 200W. However, due to the high heatsink area, the standard form factor offers insufficient space for expansion cards and other components. In addition, if there is a space on the motherboard where a hard drive can be installed in place of an expansion card, there will be no room left on the motherboard for other
3. How do you connect full-size GPUs to small PCIe x1 slots?
- Gaming PCs are powerful computers which can be used for playing games. It is very convenient since you do not have to purchase a new motherboard and graphics cards.
- The Best Motherboard For Gaming Pc on Amazon
- The Best Micro Atx Motherboard Rankings, Reviews You Should Know About
- The Best Lga 1200 Motherboard Passed Our Test
- Best Cpu For Streaming
- The Best Mini Itx Motherboard Reviews & Buyers Guide