We are a group of computer case manufacturers based in USA. We are well known for providing high quality and affordable pc cases for PC and Laptop. We believe that there is no need to replace your old case every time you upgrade your PC. Computers are made to last. That's why you need a high quality case to protect your investment. We carry some of the best cases available, built for powerful computers and designed for long-lasting protection and sleek style.
- 1. Best Sale: Corsair 4000D Airflow Tempered Glass Mid
Corsair 4000D Airflow Tempered Glass Mid is the latest, slickest mid-tower gaming PC case from Corsair. It's a case that doesn't compromise on quality and performance. As a result, it not only boasts an ultra-stylish look, but also a premium build quality that's simple and reliable. The 1600RPM HDD bay has been upgraded with an 80mm fan for extra cooling, while two large vertical M.
- 2. Cheapest: ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 White Edition Mid
This is a competitively priced, highly durable and space-efficient mini PC that provides total PC freedom. The design is as powerful as it is sleek. It's the ultimate combination of a workhorse with an elegant style.
- 3. Best overall: NZXT H510 - CA-H510B-W1 - Compact ATX Mi
A stylish and compact computer case, with a mesh front panel that allows the airflow to efficiently transfer heat to your components. Fractal Design has come out of stealth mode to announce their new Meshify C, which features a 120mm intake fan, an expandability-friendly aluminum body, and can fit a full-size CPU or GPU.
- 4. Best value: MOROVOL Mesh Matx (Micro-ATX) Case Tower Computer Case
It's time to find the best computer cases for your PC. Get rid of the piles of outdated and fragile products and save yourself a ton of money with Computer Casesbest Phanteks Eclipse P500A is an air-cooled CPU with five 120mm fans, two of them mounted on the back cover. The total external dimensions of the system include
- 5. Best durable: MSI MPG GUNGNIR 110R - Premium Mid
Computer Casesbest airflo is the perfect partner for computer cases. It provides users with comprehensive information about the condition of their drives, as well as a plethora of additional features
ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 White Edition Mid-Tower Computer Case for up to EATX Motherboards with 2 x USB 3.1 Front Panel, Smoked Tempered Glass, Steel Construction, and Four Case FansView on Amazon
NZXT H510 - CA-H510B-W1 - Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case - Front I/O USB Type-C Port - Tempered Glass Side Panel - Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready - White/BlackView on Amazon
MOROVOL Mesh Micro-ATX Tower Computer Case, 2PCS × ARGB Fans Preinstalled and 2×USB 3.0 Ports, Magnetic Design Opening Tempered Glass Panel & Mesh Front Panel Gaming PC Case（TW7-S2-BLView on Amazon
MSI MPG Series GUNGNIR 110R, Premium Mid-Tower Gaming PC Case: Tempered Glass Side Panel, ARGB 120mm Fans, Liquid Cooling Support up to 360mm Radiator, Two-Tone DesignView on Amazon
MUSETEX Phantom Black ATX Mid-Tower Case with USB 3.0 and 6 ×120mm ARGB Fans, Tempered Glass Panels Gaming PC Case Computer Chassis（G05MN6-HB）View on Amazon
MUSETEX 6pcs 120mm ARGB Fans and USB3.0 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis Gaming PC Case, 2 Tempered Glass Panels Gaming Style Windows Computer Case Desktop Case（G05S6-HBView on Amazon
Thermaltake Core G21 Tempered Glass SPCC ATX Mid Tower Tt LCS Certified Gaming Computer Chassis Cases CA-1I4-00M1WN-00View on Amazon
1STPLAYER ATX Mid-Tower Case with Stainless Steel Panel,PC Gaming Case with USB3.0/USB2.0/Audio Ports and 6pcs 140mm ARGB FansView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-09 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1.What PC case has the best airflow?
- Lain Li LANCOOL II has the best airflow among all the options. These are the best PC cases for airflow different from the others. I chose it because of its high quality and superior features that make it stand out from the rest.
2. Is a mid-tower case big enough?
- The market for high-performance enclosures are getting saturated with mid-tower cases, and many of them have already reach their maximum capacity. However, if you need the space to add graphics cards, then a mid-tower can accommodate them.
3. How many fans should I install?
- The fans have to be powered by an internal fan controller, which is not so simple as one might think. The control of the fans has to be visually guided by the motherboard BIOS. The motherboard BIOS can also control up to three fans in parallel, depending on the CPU Manufacturing process.