The world's first officially endorsed motherboard with integrated graphics When it comes to choosing a motherboard, there are many different considerations you have to make. Is it a gaming machine? An HTPC? An affordable multimedia computer? A fast backup drive? It's usually not just about the type of processor used in your CPU. Simple, beautiful, and best – is a motherboard that works. It's a smart media center, transforming your TV into an efficient one-stop shopping location for all the latest media and entertainment, while maintaining the ultimate compatibility with all your high-end TVs.
- 1. Best Sale: Laptop Motherboard Integrated Graphics
The new generation of modern Intel i7 CPUs provide fast performance and uptime to your computer system. Integrated graphics are included with this motherboard for a hassle-free upgrade.
- 2. Cheapest: B75-M2 LGA1155 Socket M-ATX Motherboard
No more fancy graphics from laptops! This motherboard is perfect for those who want the performance of a desktop while enjoying the versatility on a laptop, without sacrificing portability.
- 3. Best overall: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
GIGABYTE motherboards have the power to provide you with the best performance and reliability for your PC. They are the first in their class to feature integrated Intel® HD Graphics for outstanding HD visuals, GPU cores for excellent single-cored performance and highly efficient power delivery. Plus with Gigabyte's UEFI BIOS we've managed to put in place a total of 15 new features that will help you when it comes to overclocking
- 4. Best value: B85-M2 LGA 1150 MATX Motherboard Support Integrated Graphics
Intel B85-M2 LGA 1150, supports 4 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 / 2 x PCI Express 2.0/1.1 x16 and up to 4 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x1 in the 10Gbit LAN socket, supporting dual 16-channel HD Audio with TrueAudio™, including :-
- 5. Best durable: ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (WiFi 6) AMD AM4 Zen 3
The ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (WiFi 6) comes with the latest Intel® H170 chipset and up to 8-core processors and 8-threads at 4.5GHz. That is a huge amount of performance that you can target to the CPU & Graphics card combo, whether you're gaming or just running multiple applications simultaneously. With an AM4 socket & dual-channel memory and quad-core CPUs,
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK (Black Edition) Motherboard Core i7/i5/i3 LGA1150 Intel Z97 Express ATX RAID Gigabit LAN (Integrated Graphics)View on Amazon
New BTC-T37 Mining Machine Motherboard CPU Set 8 Graphics Card Slot DDR3 Memory Integrated VGA Interface (Black)View on Amazon
Bewinner LGA775 Motherboard,DDR3 1066/1333MHz Computer Desktop Mainboard Integrated Chip Graphics/Sound Card/Network Card Suitable for Intel G41View on Amazon
LGA1155 Socket M-ATX Motherboard Support Integrated Graphics Card VGA HDMI-Compatible DVI SATA3 HDD M.2 NVME SSD DDR3View on Amazon
LGA 775 Motherboard, Integrated 6 Channels, DDR3 1066/1333MHz for G41 Chipset Desktop Computer, 3 in 1 Function of Integrated Graphics, Sound Card and Network CardView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-06 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. What is the best ASUS motherboard for gaming on AMD?
- ASUS is one of the most popular brands in the world for gaming PCs and the company has delivered some amazing products over the years. The Zen+ AMD CPUs are among their top-quality offerings.
2. How much should I spend on a motherboard?
- A motherboard is a core part of every computer you buy. It comprises of a processor, memory, and other components that make your machine work. It is the most important component because without it your computer will not run properly.
3. What is the best AMD motherboard for gaming?
- AMD is a company that has been around since the early days of computer technology. AMD is best known for its x86 (Intel) architecture, but AMD also makes its own chips using the Athlon, Duron, and Sempron architectures.