Relying on your modem & router is a frustrating experience. You may know they are designed to work together but often fail at doing their job. They aren't compatible with the latest updates and can't provide the Wi-Fi speeds we need. We've found a solution to this frustrating issue — these two devices work well as a combo to give the best Wi-Fi speeds and compatibility with updates every time! These two devices are compatible with any release and can handle any content you throw at them.
- 1. Best Sale: Netgear Nighthawk Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo C7000
Model C7000 replaces your cable modem and WiFi router freeing you from monthly equipment rental fees and saving you up to $150/yr. You can now enjoy unlimited data speeds of up to 343Mbps from cable & over 1.3Gbps from WiFi. Model C7000 is the best modem and router experience with all-in-one wireless technology. Its sleek design is a dream to look at, starts in seconds, and delivers reliable high-speed WiFi. It replaces your cable modem and WiFi router in one, saving you up to $150/yr in equipment rental fees.
- 2. Cheapest: NETGEAR Cable Modem Wi-Fi Router Combo C6250
The best modem and router combo keeps your home network running at maximum performance. This is the best option for your needs. Your modem and router are always working hard, fighting against the internet. Keep them powered up and running with this best modem and router from Motorola. It has up to 300Mbps download speeds and 64/256Kbps upload speeds, so your internet never stops.
- 3. Best overall: Motorola MG7550 Modem WiFi Router Combo with Power Boost
You can get the best cable Internet speeds with the best modem and router. DOCSIS 3.0 gives you data at a blazing speed of 16 times on the downstream (TCP) and four times on the upstream (UDP) pipes. You've seen the ads, researched the specs, and decided: it's time to buy a new cable modem and router. Let us solve your high-speed Internet woes with our 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem and AC1900 Dual Band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) WiFi Gigabit Router. This product is recommended for actual cable Internet service speeds!
- 4. Best value: Motorola MG8702 | DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem + Wi-Fi Router
Connect your home to the future of streaming, gaming, and browsing with this powerful DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem. Four-gigabit ethernet ports make it the perfect choice for any wired connection. Our patented Active Queue Management (QAM) technology reduces lag for faster page loads and enhanced interactive applications. Get the best modem and router with Ultra-fast DOCSIS 3.1, 4 GigE ethernet ports, active queue management, and backward compatibility.
Adopt the WiFi router with a Gigabit Ethernet port and enjoy faster cable speeds across your home. Our Xfinity Voice plan includes 100 minutes of free local & long-distance calls plus 8GB of free data. Don't waste time with Skype. Stream HD video to your TV with the power of AC1900 WiFi. Our 3-in-one DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem & AC1900 WiFi Router is also compatible with Xfinity Voice and USB 2.0 for all your smartphones and tablets! With our 24/7/365 customer support, you'll never need to worry about your experience.
NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo C7000-Compatible with Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox for Cable Plans Up to 800Mbps | AC1900 WiFi Speed | DOCSIS 3.0View on Amazon
NETGEAR Cable Modem Wi-Fi Router Combo C6250 - Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox | for Cable Plans Up to 300 Mbps | AC1600 Wi-Fi Speed | DOCSIS 3.0View on Amazon
Motorola MG7550 Modem WiFi Router Combo with Power Boost | Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Charter Spectrum, More | for Cable Plans Up to 300 Mbps | AC1900 WiFi Speed | 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0View on Amazon
Motorola MG8702 | DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem + Wi-Fi Router (High Speed Combo) with Intelligent Power Boost | AC3200 Wi-Fi Speed | Approved for Comcast Xfinity, Cox, and Charter SpectrumView on Amazon
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 (24x8) DOCSIS 3.0 WiFi Cable Modem Router Combo For XFINITY Internet & Voice (C7100V) Ideal for Xfinity Internet and Voice servicesView on Amazon
Motorola MB8611 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gig Cable Modem | Pairs with Any WiFi Router | Approved for Comcast Xfinity Gigabit, Cox Gigablast, Spectrum, and More | 2.5 Gbps Ethernet PortView on Amazon
ARRIS SURFboard SBG10 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem & AC1600 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router, Approved for Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others (black)View on Amazon
Motorola MG7700 Modem WiFi Router Combo with Power Boost | Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox and Spectrum | for Cable Plans Up to 800 Mbps | DOCSIS 3.0 + Gigabit RouterView on Amazon
NETGEAR N600 (8x4) WiFi DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router (C3700) Certified for Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, Spectrum & moreView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-09-30 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Is it better to have a separate modem and router?
- Modem routers combine the best of two or more technologies while keeping each separate. It is a combination of a router and modem combined to form one device. It can connect multiple devices to the internet through one network cable. The modem router combines the best of two or more technologies and allows you to use various devices with one network interface card (NIC).
2. Do I need both a modem and a router?
- A modem is a wireless device that enables your computer to communicate with the Internet. Modems are small, inexpensive devices that convert the electricity in your home or car into a form usable on the Internet.
3. Is there a combination modem and router?
- A modem router combo is a handy device that combines an internet broadband connection and a Wi-Fi wireless network. This combined setup enables you to access the internet in multiple places simultaneously.
- The Best Modem as Reviewed by Experts: Top-Rated & Hot Deal Today
- The Best Cable Modem For Comcast for Your Money
- The Best Cable Modem For Spectrum: Reviews – Buyer’s Guide
- Best Modem For Xfinity Wifi : Reviews & Buyers Guide
- The Best 3.1 Modem We've Tested: The top Best 3.1 Modem Reviews & Buyer’s Guide