To run a cooling water system on your PC, you must ensure that your case is compatible with the water cooling components. A mini itx case should ideally be compatible with all members on the mainboard. Watercooling systems require a lot of space, and there's always a trade-off between being able to run big rigs and saving on space. A water cooling setup consists of several water blocks, rads, and fans. All these components require a lot of space, which demands that they be placed separately in a case.
- 1. Best Sale: NZXT H700 - ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case - Tempered Glass Panel - Enhanced Cable Management System – Water-Cooling Ready - Yellow/Blue
NZXT's H700 is a mid-tower chassis with excellent cable management and all the bells and whistles you would expect from a case at this price.NZXT's H700 is one of the most innovative cases on the market and has quickly become a fan favorite. You feature Cable Management in the front, reverse-viewable cable routing, full-tower style, and full access to all your cables.
- 2. Cheapest: NZXT H210i, Mini-ITX PC Gaming Case, Front I/O USB Type-C Port, Tempered Glass Side Panel Cable Management, Water-Cooling Ready, Integrated RGB Lighting,...
NZXT's H210i Mini-ITX PC Gaming Case offers the ultimate personalization of your PC. The case is designed to provide optimal airflow, cooling, and ventilation for CPU, GPU, and memory cooling, among other things. It defines a new level of customization, making it a tailor-made case for each gamer's need. NZXT H210i Mini-ITX PC Gaming Case is a shimmering black cherry and matte black color. A range of sleek, high-quality components come standard with the H210i, including tempered glass side panels, which offer lots of cable management space while keeping your look clean and slick.
- 3. Best overall: NZXT H510 Flow - CA-H52FW-01 - Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case - Perforated Front Panel - Tempered Glass Side Panel - Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready - White/Black
Streaming video has dramatically changed how people consume media, but it means that new products need to be designed with video in mind. Therefore, NZXT offers the best solution for a mid-tower gaming case with maximum airflow performance optimized for 180mm cases.NZXT's goal has always been to provide gamers with the best possible hardware possible, including their mid-tower case lineup. Their new Case Series H Series offers all of these advantages!
- 4. Best value: Cougar CONQUER ATX Gaming Case - / Mini ITX / Micro ATX PC Case / ATX Computer Case- Mid Tower -Tempered Glass - Fan and Water Cooling Support
Cougar has created the ATX MicroATX / Mini-ITX / ATX computer case, designed and tested in the most demanding environments by professional gamers. Cougar's ATX / Mini ITX / ATX computer case is the perfect choice for almost any PC build, from mid-tower and mini-ITx to standard tower; it has a wide range of available options and a maximum system configuration of up to 5 devices. No other products offer this kind of support.
- 5. Best durable: Thermaltake Core V1 SPCC Mini ITX Cube Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Interchangeable Side Panels, Black Edition, CA-1B8-00S1WN-00
Taking your PC gaming experience to the next level is impossible without a reliable and powerful gaming computer. You might wonder if any of them can handle your intense system requirements. Thermaltake Core V1 SPCC Minibox is the ultimate compact computer case for gamers. Designed to fit into most small or mid-tower issues and meant for gamers who demand high-end systems that can deliver high-quality performance at an affordable price, Core V1 SPCC will enable you to build a customized gaming rig while still using mini-ITX form factors.
NZXT H210 - CA-H210B-W1 - Mini-ITX PC Gaming Case - Front I/O USB Type-C Port - Tempered Glass Side Panel - Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready - Radiator Bracket - White/BlackView on Amazon
NZXT H700 - ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case - Tempered Glass Panel - Enhanced Cable Management System – Water-Cooling Ready - Yellow/BlueView on Amazon
NZXT H210i, Mini-ITX PC Gaming Case, Front I/O USB Type-C Port, Tempered Glass Side Panel Cable Management, Water-Cooling Ready, Integrated RGB Lighting, Steel Construction, Black/RedView on Amazon
NZXT H510 Flow - CA-H52FW-01 - Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case - Perforated Front Panel - Tempered Glass Side Panel - Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready - White/BlackView on Amazon
NZXT H710 - CA-H710B-W1 - ATX Mid Tower PC Gaming Case - Front I/O USB Type-C Port - Quick-Release Tempered Glass Side Panel - Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready - White/BlackView on Amazon
NZXT H710 - CA-H710B-BR - ATX Mid Tower PC Gaming Case - Front I/O USB Type-C Port - Quick-Release Tempered Glass Side Panel - Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready - Black/RedView on Amazon
Cougar CONQUER ATX Gaming Case - / Mini ITX / Micro ATX PC Case / ATX Computer Case- Mid Tower -Tempered Glass - Fan and Water Cooling SupportView on Amazon
GIM ATX Mid-Tower Case White Gaming PC Case 2 Tempered Glass Panels & Front Panel RGB Strip Gaming Computer Case Desktop Case USB 3.0 I/O Port, Magnet Dust Filter, Water-Cooling ReadyView on Amazon
Thermaltake Core W200 Dual System Capable Extreme Water Cooling XL-ATX Fully Modular/Dismantle Stackable Tt Certified Super Tower Computer Case CA-1F5-00F1WN-00 BlackView on Amazon
SZSKYING Gaming pc Case ATX Computer Game mid Tower 3.0 USB Tempered Glass Panel with 10PCS ARGB Fans Control Remote BlackView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-09 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Is a Mini-ITX build worth it?
- Is it better to have an ATX or ITX? You may think ITX is the cheaper and more premium form factor, but you might be mistaken. ATX and mATX are nothing but smaller versions of the original form factor. The only difference is in size, which is not a big deal if you're using a laptop.
2. How small is an ITX case?
- In the past, this motherboard form factor was all about form factor. Today, however, it's about price performance. The 6.7 × 6.7-inch Mini-ITX motherboard form factor has been around for over two decades.
3. Does every case support water cooling?
- The world of water cooling used to be relatively narrow. However, in recent years the market has seen a massive expansion and has become a very crowded space. This article will introduce you to the top ten best water cooling solutions for cases of all kinds.