Everyone wants to own the most expensive laptop at the least possible cost. We'll help you with that by offering you a great laptop, at a meager price, for the next three years. Aside from Google's Chromebooks, many other products like tablets & netbooks also cost over $500. Drafting an optimal low-cost laptop is not a simple task, and it will take you hours to draw a blank on different models that come with additional features.
- 1. Best Sale: Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop is a laptop made explicitly for students. It supports the latest Windows operating Systems like Windows 10, 8, and 7. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop offers an excellent display with a stunning resolution of 1920 x 1080p, a powerful Intel core i5 processor, 4GB RAM, 512GB SSD storage, and Nvidia 940MX Graphics Engine.
- 2. Cheapest: HP Stream 11.6-inch HD Laptop
The HP Stream 11.6-inch is a perfect choice when bringing modern technology to your home. The Stream is a stylish laptop that offers solid performance and compatibility with most modern operating systems, making IT departments and home users very happy with this device. A Stream is an excellent option if you need to get work done quickly and efficiently! With its powerful Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB of RAM, users get impressive gaming performance from this machine.
- 3. Best overall: Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 Laptop
Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 Laptop has the latest integrated Intel HD graphics 4000 GPU and 8GB RAM. This laptop has an 11.6" high-resolution display, which makes it more user-friendly for gaming and Internet browsing. The Intel QSMC Real-Time Smart Memory Management (RT SMM) technology uses less power during heavy workloads to extend battery life. With Lenovo's Optane technology, this laptop is the first to offer up to 512GB of PCIe 3DS Hybrid Drive Capacity
- 4. Best value: Newest Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch Laptop
Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch Laptop is splash-resistant with a built-in 10W fan, so you can surf on the go comfortably, no matter what the weather is like. It comes with a battery of 9 hours that can fully charge in just 20 minutes while playing games or watching videos. You can also use it for nonstop online browsing without worrying about being disconnected from the internet.
- 5. Best durable: Newest Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17.3" HD Business Laptop
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17.3" HD Business Laptop is a 17-inch touchscreen business laptop ideal for business professionals. It is a powerful laptop with excellent performance, and its design is composed of metal and glass. With the touch of a button, it instantly boots up and resumes when needed.
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L, SilverView on Amazon
Acer Chromebook Spin 311 Convertible Laptop, Intel Celeron N4020, 11.6" HD Touch, 4GB LPDDR4, 32GB eMMC, Gigabit Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, Google Chrome, CP311-2H-C679View on Amazon
2020 Flagship HP 14 Chromebook Laptop Computer 14" HD SVA Anti-Glare Display Intel Celeron N5000 Processor 4GB DDR4 64GB eMMC WiFi Webcam Chrome OS (Renewed)View on Amazon
2020 HP 15.6" HD LED Display Laptop, Intel Pentium Gold 6405U Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB SSD, HDMI, Webcam, WI-FI, Windows 10 S, Scarlet RedView on Amazon
HP Chromebook 14-inch HD Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC, Chrome (14a-na0010nr, Mineral Silver)View on Amazon
2021 Newest HP 15 15.6" FHD Laptop Computer, Intel Quad-Core i5-1135G7 up to 4.2GHz (Beat i7-1065G7), 8GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, AC WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, Webcam, Type-C, Windows 10, 64GB Flash DriveView on Amazon
HP 14 Laptop, AMD 3020e, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB eMMC Storage, 14-inch HD Display, Windows 10 Home in S Mode, Long Battery Life, Microsoft 365, (14-fq0020nr, 2020)View on Amazon
2020 Acer Chromebook 315 15.6" Full HD 1080p IPS Touchscreen Laptop PC, Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB eMMC, Webcam, WiFi, 12 Hrs Battery Life, Chrome OS, Platinum GrayView on Amazon
Dell Laptop Latitude E6440 14" Intel Core i5 4300M 2.6GHz 8GB RAM 500GB HD Webcam Windows 10 Professional (Renewed)View on Amazon
14 Inch Laptop (Intel Celeron_N3350 Dual Core CPU ,6GB DDR3 RAM ,128GB SSD ,10000mAH Battery , 5G WiFi ,HD Webcam ,Windows 10 Preinstalled )View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-05-31 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
How many years should a laptop last?
- This is very common in mid-range laptops; the plastic housing of the battery junction box often stops it from being able to power itself on. This can lead you to purchase a new laptop as soon as possible or to buy a replacement motherboard and hope your computer will last longer. The best solution is to buy a new laptop that you can afford while remaining within your budget.
How much RAM is needed in a laptop?
- The average computer user has 4GB of RAM installed on their PC and four hard disks with OS versions ranging from 14 to 21 years old. This is not enough RAM for today's demanding tasks because most applications use many threads simultaneously, resulting in a CPU bottleneck. And when the system crashes, and you miss important messages or emails, you can't use your computer anymore.
Is it OK to leave the laptop on all the time?
- Battery life on your laptop is crucial, primarily if you work with many applications. Long battery life will help you run more (and longer) hours without running out completely, which can mean the difference between a new laptop that lasts forever and a laptop that runs out of battery in 10 minutes. The battery life allows you to do bigger and better things, like work on those projects you've been putting off for weeks.
- The Best Budget Laptops: Best Reviews and Top-Rated for you
- Review: The Best Laptop For The Buck
- Best Laptop For Web Surfing And Email - You Should Know About
- Best Computer Out There Reviews & Buyers Guide
- The Best Inexpensive Laptop Computer We've Tested: Reviews by Experts