Why is the living room lamp considered a crucial piece of home decor? It's all about lighting. The suitable lights can provide ample illumination for reading, TV-watching, and general lounging around in front of your favorite chair — which means that choosing one requires some careful consideration before placing it within arm's reach (or eyesight) on those dark winter nights when you just cannot be bothered to stumble through the house looking for light bulbs or batteries!
JOOFO Floor Lamp,30W/2400LM Sky LED Modern Torchiere 3 Color LED Bulb is a smart LED bulb with three color LEDs and a 12V power socket. LED light bulbs last longer, use less energy and emit less heat — but the problem is that they are too expensive for most households. With JOOFO, you'll never be caught without your favorite reading light again! JOOFO BT2530B100 smart LED bulb integrates analog control, light parameters (color temperature, intensity, color temperature) and full-function programming. It looks as good as it performs at a fraction of the price!
- 2. Cheapest: Banord Floor Lamp
Living rooms are often dark, cramped, and uncomfortable spaces. Banord takes the guesswork out of maneuvering with its unique design that helps you add space without making it overly bulky. When decorating your home, you want something that can be easily moved and a focal point that doesn't take up too much room; however, you don't want it to take over! A product like Banord's Floor Lamp allows instant access to an enormous amount of space without taking up more than a handful of spaces in the room.
- 3. Best overall: BoostArea Industrial Floor Lamp, Standing Lamp
Boost Area's industrial floor lamp is perfect for use in an office environment or a corner of a living room. It's ideal for led lighting or getting rid of the old-fashioned incandescent lamps that take up much space in closets and rooms. The Boost Area Industrial Floor Lamp is designed to stand directly on any surface without wobbling or turning. It has a direct filament burner, so it doesn't require a lamp base or light bulb. This product saves you the hassle of replacing lamp bulbs regularly!
- 4. Best value: 3 Lights Fully Dimmable Floor Lamp
The lighting in your house is one of the most important things in your life. To be able to see clearly, you need a well-lit environment. But too often, that's still not the case. If you're looking for a great fit and finish, look no further than 3 Lights' fully dimmable floor lamps! They allow you to enjoy the comfort of your home without compromising on the quality of light you need for your business, daily life, and shopping. 3 Lights' lamp offers both energy efficiency and unrivaled lighting output!
- 5. Best durable: Philips Hue Go White and Color Portable Dimmable
The problem is that we'd like to protect it by turning off the lights when we are out at night. Or perhaps we don't have any access to brightness control. Oh, and remember, color-shifting bulbs were better than white ones too! Do you want brighter light when you're out? Do you need to be more stylish but can't afford those expensive LED bulbs? If so, this portable Philips Hue light bulb is the device for your needs — Philips Hue Go White & Color makes your home smarter with its color-changing technology!
Floor Lamp,30W/2400LM Sky LED Modern Torchiere 3 Color Temperatures Super Bright Floor Lamps-Tall Standing Pole Light with Remote & Touch Control for Living Room,Bed Room,Office（Black）View on Amazon
Banord Floor Lamp, LED Standing Lamp with Lamp Shade and 6W 3000K LED Bulb for Living Room, Bedroom and Office, BlackView on Amazon
Industrial Floor Lamp, Standing Lamp, Farmhouse Tree Floor Lamp with 3pcs 6W Edison Bulbs, Free Adjustable Cage Heads, Independent Control, Floor Lamp for Living Room, Bedroom, Office, Rustic HomeView on Amazon
3 Lights Fully Dimmable Floor Lamp, Industrial Tree Standing Lamp with 3 LED Edison Bulbs, Modern Tall Pole LED Floor Lamp, Black Adjustable Metal Heads Corner Reading Light for Living Room BedroomView on Amazon
Philips Hue Go White and Color Portable Dimmable LED Smart Light Table Lamp (Requires Hue Hub, Works with Alexa, HomeKit and Google Assistant)View on Amazon
- SCORE9.0AI Score
HC SCore is known as Artificial Intelligence, which is capable of simulating human intelligence expressed through programmed machines.( Read more )
- BrandPhilips Hue
Set of Two Table Lamps for Living Room 3-Way Dimmable Bedside Lamp with USB Port and AC Outlet Small Touch Lamps Bedroom Lamps for Nightstand Lamp Desk Bed Lamps for Reading Office (Bulbs Included)View on Amazon
Touch Control Industrial Table Lamps Set of 2, Bedside Nightstand Lamps with 2 USB Ports&AC Outlet, 3-Way Dimmable Vintage Desk Lamp with Seeded Glass for Bedroom Reading, Living Room, Bulbs IncludedView on Amazon
Lightdot Floor Lamps for Living Room, Modern Arching Tall Standing Lamp with LED Bulb Fabric Shade, Simple Art Deco for Office Reading Bedroom Farmhouse, BlackView on Amazon
LED Floor Lamp Simple Design, Modern Standing Lamp with Shade,Tall Lamp for Living Room Bedroom Office Study Room, Black Pole Lights with Foot Switch, White Stand Up Lamp Fabric, E26 BaseView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-06-04 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Most floor lamps include rotating switches, knobs that you may turn off, and some even have three light levels. This is beneficial if you place your floor lamp near your office, a reading nook, or any location where you may need to adjust the light levels during the day. But foot switches (the sort with a button you step on to turn the light on or off) might be useful in living rooms and other spaces where hands-free convenience is necessary. Ensure the base is accessible and not concealed behind a chair or sofa.
- Most floor lamps are compatible with LED bulbs but always check. LEDs consume up to 75% less energy than incandescent bulbs and may last up to 25 times longer, so there is no reason not to go for LED-compatible floor lights. Many lights are compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant if you can't live without Smart Home technology. They might be more expensive.
- Whether you want a warm, diffused glow or a brighter, wattage-optimized glow will determine your preferred lampshade type. Pick a lamp with a glass or plastic shade if the only purpose of your new floor lamp is functionality. Although drum shades, especially those made of linen or burlap, can provide ambiance to a large space, they do not create bright light.
1. Where is the best place to put a floor lamp in the living room?
Placing a floor lamp next to or behind your TV might not be an obvious choice, but a lamp here reduces glare and eye strain. Casting a soft light behind or beside your TV creates contrast, especially when watching from the sofa.
2. What lumen should a floor lamp be?
The brightness required for light depends on the purpose of the luminaire. If you use it as a reading lamp, we recommend at least 500 lumens. If your floor lamp supplies you with room light, you can follow the general rule of 100 lumens per square meter.
3. How many watts should a floor lamp be?
Floor lamps have a very high price point, so that consumers may be confused about the cost. However, the average price for a suitable light is about $400 - $600 for an "economical" one. However, the price per watt might be less than that because of the materials and manufacturing costs.
- Expert’s Choice: The Best Outdoor Motion Sensor Light Passed Our Test
- The Best Cone Filter Coffee Maker of : Rankings, Reviews You Should Know About
- The Best Selling Coffee Makers of July: Best Reviews and Top-Rated for you
- The Best Filter Coffee Machine Reviews & Buyers Guide
- The Best Flood Lights: Reviews – Buyer’s Guide