Finding the best laptops for business can be difficult and expensive, especially if you live in the current economy. It's no secret that the best laptops are at least $500. Many businesses spend a lot of money on their laptops, but they need something more than a basic laptop. The online world has made it possible to build a business around software and development, but what is a business without a computer that can run it?
- 1. Best Sale: Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop is a laptop made explicitly for students. It supports the latest Windows operating Systems like Windows 10, 8, and 7. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop offers an excellent display with a stunning resolution of 1920 x 1080p, a powerful Intel core i5 processor, 4GB RAM, 512GB SSD storage, and Nvidia 940MX Graphics Engine.
- 2. Cheapest: HP Stream 11.6-inch HD Laptop
The HP Stream 11.6-inch is a perfect choice when bringing modern technology to your home. The Stream is a stylish laptop that offers solid performance and compatibility with most modern operating systems, making IT departments and home users very happy with this device. A Stream is an excellent option if you need to get work done quickly and efficiently! With its powerful Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB of RAM, users get impressive gaming performance from this machine.
- 3. Best overall: Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 Laptop
Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 Laptop has the latest integrated Intel HD graphics 4000 GPU and 8GB RAM. This laptop has an 11.6" high-resolution display, which makes it more user-friendly for gaming and Internet browsing. The Intel QSMC Real-Time Smart Memory Management (RT SMM) technology uses less power during heavy workloads to extend battery life. With Lenovo's Optane technology, this laptop is the first to offer up to 512GB of PCIe 3DS Hybrid Drive Capacity
- 4. Best value: Newest Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch Laptop
Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch Laptop is splash-resistant with a built-in 10W fan, so you can surf on the go comfortably, no matter what the weather is like. It comes with a battery of 9 hours that can fully charge in just 20 minutes while playing games or watching videos. You can also use it for nonstop online browsing without worrying about being disconnected from the internet.
- 5. Best durable: Newest Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17.3" HD Business Laptop
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17.3" HD Business Laptop is a 17-inch touchscreen business laptop ideal for business professionals. It is a powerful laptop with excellent performance, and its design is composed of metal and glass. With the touch of a button, it instantly boots up and resumes when needed.
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L, SilverView on Amazon
HP 14-inch Chromebook HD Touchscreen Laptop PC (Intel Celeron N3350 up to 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 32GB Flash Memory, WiFi, HD Camera, Bluetooth, Up to 10 hrs Battery Life, Chrome OS , Black)View on Amazon
SAMSUNG Galaxy Chromebook 4 11.6-inch 64GB eMMC, 4GB RAM, Gigabit Wi-Fi, Chrome OS, HD Intel Celeron Processor N4000View on Amazon
Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop, 11.6-Inch HD (1366 x 768) IPS Display, MediaTek MT8173C Processor, 4GB LPDDR3, 64 GB eMMC, Chrome OS, 81HY0000US, Blizzard WhiteView on Amazon
HP 15.6in Laptop (Intel Pentium Quad-Core N5000, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, HDMI, WiFi, Bluetooth, HD Webcam, Windows 10 S) (Renewed)View on Amazon
2020 Apple MacBook Air Laptop: Apple M1 Chip, 13” Retina Display, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD Storage, Backlit Keyboard, FaceTime HD Camera, Touch ID. Works with iPhone/iPad; SilverView on Amazon
2021 Newest HP 15.6 HD Touchscreen Micro-Edge Laptop, AMD Ryzen 7 5700U 8 cores(up to 4.3GHz, Beat i5-1135G7), 12GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD, Numpad, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, HDMI, USB A&C, Windows 11View on Amazon
Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 13.3" Laptop, FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, Intel Core i3-10110U Processor, 4GB DDR4 Onboard RAM, 64GB eMMC, Intel Integrated Graphics, Chrome OS, 82B80006UX, Graphite GreyView on Amazon
HP 14 Laptop, Intel Celeron N4020, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB Storage, 14-inch Micro-Edge HD Display, Windows 10 Home, Thin & Portable, 4K Graphics, One Year of Microsoft 365 (14-dq0030nr, 2021, Pale Rose Gold)View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-02-07 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
How many years should a laptop last?
- The battery junction box is an electrical component which is often a culprit for laptop failures. It's easy to not notice if you have a poorly fitted battery junction box because it looks like your computer is working fine. However, the problem can be much more damaging than you'd think and will stop your laptop from being able to power itself on.
How much RAM is needed in a laptop?
- I would like to talk about the issue of high RAM usage on devices. This is an issue because it forces users to download and install apps that do not need a lot of RAM.
Is it OK to leave the laptop on all the time?
- As we write more and more applications, we are finding that our laptop battery life has been dropping out. What can we do to prolong our laptop batteries?
- The Best Laptop Computers: Rankings, Reviews You Should Know About
- The Best Quality Laptops For Cheap as Reviewed by Experts: Top-Rated & Hot Deal Today
- The Best Small Budget Laptop as Reviewed by Experts: Top-Rated & Hot Deal for you
- Review Best Price Laptops For Students by Experts
- The Best Price Performance Laptop: Rankings & Reviews