Every new laptop is announced, and many people are enthusiastic about the latest choices they make with their life. Well then, now you have it. A brand new 15-inch laptop from a top-rated company called ASUS. We had never heard of them, but we wanted to know why they were so popular… and why we loved them so much that we wanted to buy one for ourselves. So we contacted ASUS! They were happy to answer our questions and share the best things about their products.
- 1. Best Sale: Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop is a laptop made explicitly for students. It supports the latest Windows operating Systems like Windows 10, 8, and 7. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop offers an excellent display with a stunning resolution of 1920 x 1080p, a powerful Intel core i5 processor, 4GB RAM, 512GB SSD storage, and Nvidia 940MX Graphics Engine.
- 2. Cheapest: HP Stream 11.6-inch HD Laptop
The HP Stream 11.6-inch is a perfect choice when bringing modern technology to your home. The Stream is a stylish laptop that offers solid performance and compatibility with most modern operating systems, making IT departments and home users very happy with this device. A Stream is an excellent option if you need to get work done quickly and efficiently! With its powerful Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB of RAM, users get impressive gaming performance from this machine.
- 3. Best overall: Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 Laptop
Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 Laptop has the latest integrated Intel HD graphics 4000 GPU and 8GB RAM. This laptop has an 11.6" high-resolution display, which makes it more user-friendly for gaming and Internet browsing. The Intel QSMC Real-Time Smart Memory Management (RT SMM) technology uses less power during heavy workloads to extend battery life. With Lenovo's Optane technology, this laptop is the first to offer up to 512GB of PCIe 3DS Hybrid Drive Capacity
- 4. Best value: Newest Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch Laptop
Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch Laptop is splash-resistant with a built-in 10W fan, so you can surf on the go comfortably, no matter what the weather is like. It comes with a battery of 9 hours that can fully charge in just 20 minutes while playing games or watching videos. You can also use it for nonstop online browsing without worrying about being disconnected from the internet.
- 5. Best durable: Newest Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17.3" HD Business Laptop
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17.3" HD Business Laptop is a 17-inch touchscreen business laptop ideal for business professionals. It is a powerful laptop with excellent performance, and its design is composed of metal and glass. With the touch of a button, it instantly boots up and resumes when needed.
HP 15-inch Laptop, 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1135G7, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 11 Home (15-dy2024nr, Natural silver)View on Amazon
Dell Inspiron 15 3501, 15.6 inch FHD Non-Touch Laptop - Intel Core i7-1165G7, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, Windows 10 Home - Accent BlackView on Amazon
Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 15” Touch-Screen – AMD Ryzen 7 Surface Edition - 8GB - 512GB Solid State Drive (Latest Model) - Matte BlackView on Amazon
HP 15-inch Touchscreen Laptop, AMD Ryzen 3 3250U, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 10 Home in S Mode (15-ef1020nr, Natural Silver)View on Amazon
2020 Newest Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15" HD Touch Screen Laptop, Intel 10th Gen Dual-Core i3-1005G1 CPU, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCI-e SSD, Webcam, WiFi 5, Bluetooth, Windows 10 S - AlmondView on Amazon
Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 15-inch 128GB (Touch Screen, AMD Ryzen 5 Surface Edition, 8GB RAM, Wi-Fi) PlatinumView on Amazon
Apple MacBook Air 13.3in LED Laptop Intel i5-5250U Dual Core 1.6GHz 4GB 128GB SSD Early 2015 - MJVE2LL/A (Renewed)View on Amazon
Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 15" Touchscreen Notebook - 2496 x 1664 - Core i5 i5-1035G7 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD - Platinum - Windows 10 Pro - Intel Iris Plus Graphics - PixelSense - Bluetooth - 11.50 HoView on Amazon
HP 15-Inch HD Touchscreen Laptop, 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1, 8 GB SDRAM, 512 GB Solid-State Drive, Windows 10 Home (15-dy1020nr, Natural Silver), 15-15.99 inchesView on Amazon
Acer Aspire 5 A515-56-36UT Slim Laptop | 15.6" Full HD Display | 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor | 4GB DDR4 | 128GB NVMe SSD | WiFi 6 | Amazon Alexa | Windows 10 Home (S mode)View on Amazon
Last update on 2022-10-05 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
How many years should a laptop last?
- This is very common in mid-range laptops; the plastic housing of the battery junction box often stops it from being able to power itself on. This can lead you to purchase a new laptop as soon as possible or to buy a replacement motherboard and hope your computer will last longer. The best solution is to buy a new laptop that you can afford while remaining within your budget.
How much RAM is needed in a laptop?
- The average computer user has 4GB of RAM installed on their PC and four hard disks with OS versions ranging from 14 to 21 years old. This is not enough RAM for today's demanding tasks because most applications use many threads simultaneously, resulting in a CPU bottleneck. And when the system crashes, and you miss important messages or emails, you can't use your computer anymore.
Is it OK to leave the laptop on all the time?
- Battery life on your laptop is crucial, primarily if you work with many applications. Long battery life will help you run more (and longer) hours without running out completely, which can mean the difference between a new laptop that lasts forever and a laptop that runs out of battery in 10 minutes. The battery life allows you to do bigger and better things, like work on those projects you've been putting off for weeks.