The keyboard that I own is useless without the mouse. I find it impossible to operate any of the functions on the iPad Air 4 when using a mouse. The keyboard doesn't allow me to perform what I need to do on my iPad Air. The keyboard is an excellent accessory for an iPad Air 4. But due to its limited functionality, you must buy another product if you are using the iPad Air 4.
- 1. Best Sale: Logitech Combo Touch iPad Air (4th, 5th gen - 2020, 2022) Keyboard Case - Detachable Backlit Keyboard with Kickstand, Trackpad, Smart Connector - Oxford Gray; USA Layout
The Touch keyboard is the ideal companion for a tablet. Snap on the keyboard and instant access to your favorite apps. Its magnetic design ensures it won't slide off when placed flat on a table or desk. If you love the Touch keyboard, then you will love this combo. The combination of the 4th and 5th gen iPad mini Smart Connector, Logitech textured backlit keyboard, and the Oxford gray thermoplastic is simply elegant.
- 2. Cheapest: ZAGG Pro Keys Detachable Case and Wireless Keyboard for Apple iPad Air 10.9, Multi-Device Bluetooth Pairing, Backlit Laptop-Style Keys, Apple Pencil Holder, 6.6ft Drop Protection, Lightweight Design
ZAGG is a company that produces quality cases to protect your devices. The point I received had very short USB cables, and the charger (which was not included) was flimsy. I'm trying to use it as a laptop and only made it halfway before it stopped working. There's no point in buying one of the best cases if they don't provide quality accessories!
- 3. Best overall: Kibbol Detachable Keyboard Case for iPad 9.7", Bluetooth 5, One-Step Pairing, 60-Hour Typetime, 7-Color Backlit, Precisive Touchpad, Lightweight Keyboard Folio for iPad (6 Gen & 5 Gen), Air 2
When typing on your iPad, you 'find it annoying and pressure-crazed. Imagine organizing all day on your keyboard and knowing it can be cumbersome. Having to search for the keys is enough to drive you crazy. Kibbol's Detachable Keyboard Case for iPad 9.7" helps you type without any hassle and boosts your productivity by providing light, convenient access to all the necessary keys without distractions or accidental keystrokes.
- 4. Best value: Keyboard Case for iPad Pro 12.9 5th Generation 2021/4th Gen 2020/3rd Gen 2018, iPad Pro 12.9 Case with Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Case with Pencil Holder for iPad Pro 12.9 inch
The keyboard case is a valuable accessory that makes using your iPad more intuitive. It also protects your iPad's screen and intelligent device with a rugged cover that combines utility and design to make everything easier on you. This article is about the best features of the best keyboard cases on the market. The quality of the design and material used in making these cases can be seen in almost everything they do; they'll never let you down and always fit your device with ease.
- 5. Best durable: iPad Air 5th Generation Case with Keyboard (10.9-inch, 2022), 360° Rotatable, Wireless Backlit Keyboard with Pencil Holder, Slim Protective Cover for iPad Air 5th & 4th Gen
How can we improve the quality of the Apple iPad Air 5th Gen. product image? We need an excellent product image to help customers decide on their purchase. How can we create great product images to ensure our products are visible in the app store and get featured higher up in apps? Your iPad Air 5th Gen. case will have such professional-looking product images that you'll be surprised when using it for any other purpose.
Logitech Combo Touch iPad Air (4th gen - 2020) Keyboard Case - Detachable Backlit Keyboard with Kickstand, Click-Anywhere Trackpad, Smart Connector - Oxford Gray; USA LayoutView on Amazon
ZAGG - Pro Keys Wireless Keyboard and Detachable Case - Compatible with The Apple 10.9" iPad Air (4th Gen) - iPad 10.9View on Amazon
Kibbol Detachable Keyboard Case for iPad 9.7", Bluetooth 5, One-Step Pairing, 60-Hour Typetime, 7-Color Backlit, Precisive Touchpad, Lightweight Keyboard Folio for iPad (6 Gen & 5 Gen), Air 2 (Black)View on Amazon
Keyboard Case for iPad Pro 12.9 2021 5th Generation, 2020 4th Gen/2018 3rd Gen, iPad Pro Case with Keyboard for 12.9 Smart Keyboard Case with Pencil Holder iPad Pro 12.9 KeyboardView on Amazon
iPad Air 4th Generation (10.9-inch) Case with Keyboard,10 Color Backlight, 360 Rotable, Slim Protective Cover with Pencil Holder, iPad Keyboard Case for iPad Air 4 2020, iPad Pro 11 2018 (Black)View on Amazon
Apple Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd, 2nd and 1st Generation) and iPad Air (5th and 4th Generation) - US English - BlackView on Amazon
Logitech Folio Touch iPad Keyboard Case with Trackpad and Smart Connector for iPad Air (4th and 5th Generation) – GraphiteView on Amazon
Brydge Air MAX+ Wireless Keyboard Case with Multi-Touch Trackpad for iPad Air 4th Generation and iPad Pro 11-inch, Detachable Magnetic SnapFit Case and MIL-STD-810G 4-Foot Drop ProtectionView on Amazon
ProCase Keyboard Case for iPad Air 5/4, iPad 10.9 inch 2022 2020 Case with Magnetically Detachable Wireless Keyboard for iPad 10.9" Air 5th 4th Generation -BlackView on Amazon
New iPad Air 5th 4th Generation 10.9 Keyboard Case 2022,Boriyuan 7 Colors Backlit Detachable Keyboard Slim Folio Smart Cover for iPad 10.9 inch/iPad Pro 11 inch with Build-in Pencil Holder – Rose GoldView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-02-06 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Which Apple keyboard is best for iPad Air 4?
- The Magic Keyboard is a keyboard accessory that connects to the iPad Pro and iPad Air. It comes in three colors, black, silver and gold, with a wood-grain design. It has an active force feedback keypad activated by the pressure from your hand or fingertip.
2. Can I use any keyboard for iPad Air 4?
- The new iPad mini — an 8.5-inch tablet with 10-hour battery life, a thinner bezel and better performance — is the perfect size for any content creation.
3. Is it worth getting a keyboard for iPad?
- The use of a keyboard case is highly recommended. It will have the extra protection that comes with a protective case on your iPad, but it can also help you avoid the pain of constantly repositioning your iPad.