Everyone loves budget PCs, so I added a new one to my list of reasons to build an i7-based build. I've been searching for the perfect creation that can land me with lucrative revenue while maintaining an average bang-per-buck ratio. I finally found this article containing everything I needed to factor in. The reason could be the need for my absolute favorite budget PC component — the Intel Core i7! With this article, you can get a great Intel Core i7-based budget PC for your build.
- 1. Best Sale: CORSAIR iCUE 7000X RGB Full-Tower ATX PC Case, Black
The CORSAIR iCUE 7000X RGB full tower PC case is a high-capacity and high-quality tower PC case designed with the latest computer components and CPUs in mind to provide maximum flexibility in the storage and cooling of your system. This is one of the most potent and efficient cases designed for mid-tower PCs. With a full range of cooling options and support for many CPU sockets, the new iCUE 7000X has everything you need to dominate your system fully!
- 2. Cheapest: Corsair Obsidian Series 1000D Super-Tower Case, Smoked Tempered Glass, Aluminum Trim, Integrated Commander PRO fan and lighting controller
There are a lot of unnecessary limits when it comes to the performance and noise of a PC—severely stacked and expensive power supplies are not the only things that can reduce cooling efficiency, RAM timings, and overall system performance. There are also more subtle things like fan noise. If you're building a computer that's meant to take on any task and be able to handle them all with ease, but you feel the need to keep anything quiet, Corsair has got your back with the Corsair Obsidian Series 1000D Super-Tower Case.
- 3. Best overall: NZXT H210 - CA-H210B-W1 - Mini-ITX PC Gaming Case - Front I/O USB Type-C Port - Tempered Glass Side Panel - Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready - Radiator Bracket - White/Black
NZXT is a premium brand that's synonymous with good design. They've built a reputation as one of the market's best online gaming PC case manufacturers. Their H210 mini-ITX gaming PC case gives you all that and more with this water-cooling-ready PC case! The NZXT H210 has excellent looks, quality construction, and incredible features like; Mini-ITX motherboard compatibility, a 120mm rear exhaust fan, space for up to nine expansion cards, and more!
- 4. Best value: Corsair Obsidian Series 1000D Super-Tower Case, Smoked Tempered Glass, Aluminum Trim, Integrated Commander PRO fan and lighting controller
Corsair's Obsidian Series 1000D Super Tower Case is one of the most famous cases available. It doesn't look stylish, but its build quality makes it a good choice for building a PC that you'll be happy to put on your desk. Corsair's Obsidian Series 1000D is a well-known name in the PC industry, especially for durable and great-looking cases with excellent build quality. So why would you want to buy something that will only accentuate your point and look terrible when it's being used? That's where Corsair's "Smoked Tempered Glass" comes in.
- 5. Best durable: NZXT H510 Flow - CA-H52FB-01 - Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case - Perforated Front Panel - Tempered Glass Side Panel - Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready - Black
Streaming video has dramatically changed how people consume media, but it means that new products need to be designed with video in mind. Therefore, NZXT offers the best solution for a mid-tower gaming case with maximum airflow performance optimized for 180mm cases.NZXT's goal has always been to provide gamers with the best possible hardware possible, including their mid-tower case lineup. Their new Case Series H Series offers all of these advantages!
Cooler Master NR200P SFF Small Form Factor Mini-ITX Case with Tempered glass or Vented Panel Option, PCI Riser Cable, Triple-slot GPU, Tool-Free and 360 Degree AccessibilityView on Amazon
Thermaltake Core V1 SPCC Mini ITX Cube Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Interchangeable Side Panels, Black Edition, CA-1B8-00S1WN-00View on Amazon
NZXT H210 - CA-H210B-W1 - Mini-ITX PC Gaming Case - Front I/O USB Type-C Port - Tempered Glass Side Panel - Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready - Radiator Bracket - White/BlackView on Amazon
Corsair Obsidian Series 1000D Super-Tower Case, Smoked Tempered Glass, Aluminum Trim, Integrated Commander PRO fan and lighting controllerView on Amazon
Thermaltake Core V21 SPCC Micro ATX, Mini ITX Cube Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Small Form Factor Builds, 200mm Front Fan Pre-installed, CA-1D5-00S1WN-00 BlackView on Amazon
InWin A1 Plus Black Mini-ITX Tower with Integrated ARGB Lighting - 650W Gold 80 Plus Power Supply - Qi Wireless Phone Charger - Computer Chassis CaseView on Amazon
GIM ATX Mid-Tower Case White Gaming PC Case 2 Tempered Glass Panels & Front Panel RGB Strip Gaming Computer Case Desktop Case USB 3.0 I/O Port, Magnet Dust Filter, Water-Cooling ReadyView on Amazon
8th Generation Intel i5-8279U Processor（up to 4.1GHz）,Beelink SEi8 Mini PC Windows 11 Pro with 8G DDR4 RAM/500GB M.2 NVME SSD,Supports 6MB Smart Cache,4K Dual HDMI,WIFI5,BT5.0View on Amazon
Silverstone Tek Micro-ATX Mini-DTX, Mini-ITX Mid Tower Computer Case with Aluminum Front Panel and Steel Body TJ08B-E - BlackView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-09 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Is an ITX build worth it?
- The technology of Intel's Ultimate-T series has matured to the point where it's becoming a more competitive option for budget-conscious gamers. While the ATX form factor isn't without its compromises, this is a lovely little build for the price and delivers greater flexibility than its smaller counterpart.
2. Can you use a Mini-ITX for gaming?
- Gaming PCs are a great way to build a high-end PC with the best components. But, making your computer is daunting and costly. Buying one of these compact Mini-ITX cases with an included PSU is the best way to build a budget gaming PC.
3. Can Mini-ITX fits full size GPU?
- Many PC users are unaware of PCI Express, a form of bus used by graphics card manufacturers to interface with the motherboard. But not all PCIe slot cards are created equal. The PCIe 2.0 specification, for example, accommodates up to five slots, and each one is as fast as a SATA drive in terms of data transfer speed.