Intel. The name that moves the world. Explore the full spectrum of possibilities with the Intel Core i5 processor. Get a better experience with more than just a single task with an Intel Core i5 processor chip and its advanced architecture that enables multitasking for all your applications. Intel Core i5-7400 is an excellent product with the latest technology. This processor provides the performance you need for heavy-duty tasks like gaming, video editing, and other applications. The Intel Core i5-7400 is a quad-core processor that can support up to three independent cores in one clock cycle. It has a base frequency of 3.0GHz and a 4MB L3 cache.
- 1. Best Sale: Intel Core i5-9600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores
The Intel Core i5-9600K Desktop Processor is a 6 Cores processor. This Intel Core i5-9600K Desktop Processor has a clock speed of 3.7GHz which is 2.4GHz faster than the Intel Core i5-8600K Desktop Processor. The Intel Core i5-9600K Desktop Processor also has a new feature called "Turbo Boost Max 3.0" which can give you a maximum turbo frequency of 4.6GHz when you need it.
- 2. Cheapest: Intel Core i5-10400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores
The Intel Core i5-10400 Desktop Processor is the best processor you'll find in a desktop. It offers six cores, Turbo Boost technology to get the most out of your computer, and Intel Hyper-Threading technology to offer even greater performance and efficiency. This chip comes with Intel's 9th Gen "Coffee Lake" architecture, which makes it more powerful than previous generations. It also includes a 4MB cache and it can support up to 64 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM.
- 3. Best overall: Intel Core i5-9600KF Desktop Processor 6
The new Intel Core i5 processor is the perfect choice for PC enthusiasts looking to upgrade their machine. The Intel Core i5-9400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores delivers the best performance in the high-performance desktop space, making it suitable for gaming and real-time multitasking.
- 4. Best value: Intel Core i5-9400 Desktop Processor 6
This 8th generation Intel Core i5-9600K 6-core processor is the perfect upgrade for gamers, content creators, and anyone who just wants a better processor than what they're used to. The LGA1151 processor runs at a base frequency of 3.6 GHz, has a 16 MB cache, and can boost up to 4.2 GHz for short periods of time. This product comes with a 2 year warranty and is guaranteed to be compatible with the majority of motherboards on the market.
- 5. Best durable: Intel® Core™ i5-11400 Desktop Processor 6
The Intel Core i5-11400 is a CPU that utilizes the LGA 1151 socket, has 6 cores, and 4 threads with a base clock speed of 3.00GHz. With its 3MB of L3 cache, this processor is capable of supporting up to 64GB of system memory which can be used for multitasking and advanced computing. The Intel Core i5-11400 also supports Hyper-Threading Technology which sets it apart from other processors.
Intel Core i5-10400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.3 GHz LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 65W, Model Number: BX8070110400View on Amazon
Intel Core i5-9600KF Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.6 GHz Turbo Unlocked Without Processor Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 95WView on Amazon
Intel Core i5-9400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores 2. 90 GHz up to 4. 10 GHz Turbo LGA1151 300 Series 65W Processors BX80684I59400View on Amazon
Intel Core i5-11400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.4 GHz LGA1200 (Intel 500 Series & Select 400 Series Chipset) 65WView on Amazon
Intel Core i5-10600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.8 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 125WView on Amazon
Intel Core i5-10400F Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.3 GHz Without Processor Graphics LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series chipset) 65W, Model Number: BX8070110400FView on Amazon
Intel Core i5-11400F Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.4 GHz LGA1200 (Intel 500 Series & Select 400 Series Chipset) 65WView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-02-05 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. What processor is best for the future?
- The M2 chip offers the future of PC processor technology. It is the first CPU to offer a four-core design and it has an eight-thread design. This means that this chip will be able to handle tasks you can't do with any other processor, like 4K video editing.
2.What is the fastest processor in 2022?
- Computers, like nearly anything else in the modern world, have progressed to a point where they can do more than one thing. Computers are not just for word processing anymore. They are able to handle many different tasks, but they are especially great at handling computational and data-intensive tasks such as image editing, 3D rendering and math.
3. Which processor is best for gaming?
- The Intel Core i9-12900K shatters all previous gaming benchmarks and proves itself the best gaming processor. This new processor boasts a blistering 3.6GHz base clock speed and a 4.7GHz turbo boost clock.