The best intel i5 for gaming. Get the best intel i5 for gaming with the best motherboard! Intel's new in-house H110 chipset for Intel® Core™ i5 processors allows for the most advanced cooling solution for motherboards. Utilizing a dedicated heatpipe that transfers heat from the CPU to the baseplate, the H110 is optimized for extreme overclocking and gaming performance. Want the best performance from your new motherboard? Get it with the MSI Gaming range of motherboards!
The Intel i5-7300F Quad-Core Processor is the perfect combination of performance, power and value compared to its competition. It has a base clock speed of 3.30GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.70GHz, an integrated HD Graphics 630 GPU and is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 8
- 2. Cheapest: Intel Core i5-9400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores
Computers have evolved from the days of typewriters and calculators to today's computers, including 4-core processors, multiple cores, massive memory capacities and much more. With Intel's latest processors, you can get up to 6 cores at a fantastic low price. Get the power of Intel Core i7-8700 Quad Core Processor
- 3. Best overall: Intel Core i5-8400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores
Not sure which Intel motherboard will do the trick? Discover the top performers across a wide range of games and contribute your feedback to the product description.
- 4. Best value: Intel Core i5-10600K Desktop Processor
Intel's i5-10600K desktop processor is designed for power users who demand higher performance in their systems and need the latest, greatest PC parts. With a 1.8GHz base frequency and a maximum boost of 3.3GHz, it delivers the best balance of performance and energy efficiency to help you get more done with your work.
- 5. Best durable: Intel Core i5-10400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores
Improve the performance of your PC by upgrading the processor. Intel Core i5-10600K has improved CPU and thermal design to provide even better performance at lower power.
Intel Core i5-9400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores 2. 90 GHz up to 4. 10 GHz Turbo LGA1151 300 Series 65W Processors BX80684I59400View on Amazon
Intel Core i5-10600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.8 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 125WView on Amazon
Intel Core i5-10400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.3 GHz LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 65W, Model Number: BX8070110400View on Amazon
Intel Core i5-10400F Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.3 GHz Without Processor Graphics LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series chipset) 65W, Model Number: BX8070110400FView on Amazon
Intel Core i5-11600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 500 Series & Select 400 Series Chipset) 125WView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-08 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. What is the best CPU for video editing in 2022?
- CPUs for video editing must have a powerful multi-core processor, enough RAM storage, graphic cards, and fast storage. When you are working on small videos which do not require intense editing
2. How much RAM do I require to edit the 4K video?
- At least 32 GB of RAM is required for the editing work to go on smoothly, especially when it is 4K or 6k. If there is no space, your OS will start to swap data, making the process much slower than RAM.
3.Which processor is best for 4K video editing?
- The currently available processors are all capable of 4K editing. The processor must have a multicore and more than 6 cores with an average of at least 256 GB hard drive and SSD.