the common motherboards are the ones with the worst cooling solutions and many of them cost a few hundred bucks Motherboards are the most used component in every gaming computer. Motherboard's are the core component of any gaming computer and they need to be treated very carefully. Motherboards are the ones that decide if your computer will be able to cope with the game you have prepared for yourself.
- 1. Best Sale: Intel Core i7-9700K Desktop Processor
The world's first gaming PC based on Intel Core i7 processor with 8 cores and 16 threads, a new generation of Intel Turbo Boost technology, and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 DirectX 12 graphics card Intel's latest desktop processor, the Intel Core i7-9700K, delivers a whopping 5% faster gaming performance than the previous generation of desktop processors.
- 2. Cheapest: Intel Core i5-10400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores
Most importantly, this new CPU is ready to work with everything - from the latest games and applications to the latest movies and HD videos. It's built with the latest Intel architecture and features, as well as an efficient system design that lets you get more out of your PC. It's a powerful system that's ready to handle any task.
- 3. Best overall: Intel® Core™ i5-9400F Desktop Processor 6
Intel® Core™ i5-9400F is the world's first desktop processor to offer gaming performance. Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 technology allows the processor to dynamically increase clock speeds based on real-world performance needs, delivering up to 3X more computing power than a faster base frequency while staying cool and quiet.
- 4. Best value: Intel® Core™ i5-9400F Desktop Processor is a quad-core processor for gamers and enthusiasts. It delivers higher performance, voltage, and cooling for faster game performance at an affordable price.
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor - AMD engineered to deliver the best performance for gamers, workstations, and enthusiasts. With AMD Ryzen 7, you can run games that were designed for PC laptops. From the latest AAA titles and racing simulations, to cutting-edge VR experiences, AMD Ryzen delivers the performance gaming enthusiasts need to enjoy their most demanding applications and adventures.
- 5. Best durable: Intel Core i5-10600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores
The Core i5-10600K desktop processor brings powerful performance and the latest technology to your PC. The Intel® Core™ i5-10600K desktop processor is designed for the most demanding gamers and 3D application experts. It delivers the advanced performance and unbeatable balance of power, performance, and cost that today's games require.
Intel Core i7-9700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 3.6 GHz Turbo unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95WView on Amazon
Intel Core i5-10400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.3 GHz LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 65W, Model Number: BX8070110400View on Amazon
Intel Core i5-9400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores 2. 90 GHz up to 4. 10 GHz Turbo LGA1151 300 Series 65W Processors BX80684I59400View on Amazon
Intel Core i5-10600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.8 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 125WView on Amazon
Intel Core i9-10900 Desktop Processor 10 Cores up to 5.2 GHz LGA 1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 65WView on Amazon
Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0 GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95WView on Amazon
Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0GHz Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W (BX806849900K)View on Amazon
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core, 12-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Stealth CoolerView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-05-29 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Can I overclock a gaming CPU?
- Overclocking is a process of overclocking a CPU to increase the clock speed. It can be achieved by increasing the voltage or by increasing the ratio of FSB/CPU frequency. More CPU cores and higher frequency are more power efficient in terms of energy consumption and heat dissipation.
2. Is a higher core count better than a faster core clock?
- Intel’s new 8th generation Core i5 and i7 processors are the best choices for gaming. These CPUs deliver great performance at a budget-friendly price.
3. Can I use my current motherboard to upgrade to a gaming CPU?
- The new Intel Core i7 processor is available in the market with a price tag that falls within the budget range. They are available in different variants, but there are some considerations to be made before purchasing one. It is advisable to go for a CPU that comes with integrated graphics for optimum performance.
- The Best Amd Processor Reviews & Buyers Guide
- The Best Amd Motherboards : Top-Rated & Hot Deal Today
- Best Amd Motherboard Reviews & Buyers Guide
- Best Gaming Motherboard
- The Best Cpu Gaming