Desperate for an inexpensive computer? Why not have a computer made by a company that cares about your every need and purpose? We all expect the best of a machine that costs less than an excessive amount of money. However, when the budget is tight, we don't mind shelling out hundreds of thousands of high-end computers for basic computing needs.
- 1. Best Sale: Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop is a laptop made explicitly for students. It supports the latest Windows operating Systems like Windows 10, 8, and 7. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop offers an excellent display with a stunning resolution of 1920 x 1080p, a powerful Intel core i5 processor, 4GB RAM, 512GB SSD storage, and Nvidia 940MX Graphics Engine.
- 2. Cheapest: HP Stream 11.6-inch HD Laptop
The HP Stream 11.6-inch is a perfect choice when bringing modern technology to your home. The Stream is a stylish laptop that offers solid performance and compatibility with most modern operating systems, making IT departments and home users very happy with this device. A Stream is an excellent option if you need to get work done quickly and efficiently! With its powerful Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB of RAM, users get impressive gaming performance from this machine.
- 3. Best overall: Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 Laptop
Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 Laptop has the latest integrated Intel HD graphics 4000 GPU and 8GB RAM. This laptop has an 11.6" high-resolution display, which makes it more user-friendly for gaming and Internet browsing. The Intel QSMC Real-Time Smart Memory Management (RT SMM) technology uses less power during heavy workloads to extend battery life. With Lenovo's Optane technology, this laptop is the first to offer up to 512GB of PCIe 3DS Hybrid Drive Capacity
- 4. Best value: Newest Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch Laptop
Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch Laptop is splash-resistant with a built-in 10W fan, so you can surf on the go comfortably, no matter what the weather is like. It comes with a battery of 9 hours that can fully charge in just 20 minutes while playing games or watching videos. You can also use it for nonstop online browsing without worrying about being disconnected from the internet.
- 5. Best durable: Newest Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17.3" HD Business Laptop
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17.3" HD Business Laptop is a 17-inch touchscreen business laptop ideal for business professionals. It is a powerful laptop with excellent performance, and its design is composed of metal and glass. With the touch of a button, it instantly boots up and resumes when needed.
Lenovo Chromebook S330 14in Laptop Computer, Mediatek MT8173C up to 1.7 Ghz, 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC SSD, Bluetooth, HDMI, USB-C, SD Card Reader, Chrome OS, Black (Renewed)View on Amazon
HP Chromebook 11-inch Laptop - Up to 15 Hour Battery Life - MediaTek - MT8183 - 4 GB RAM - 32 GB eMMC Storage - 11.6-inch HD Display - with Chrome OS™ - (11a-na0021nr, 2020 Model, Snow White)View on Amazon
2020 Flagship HP 14 Chromebook Laptop Computer 14" HD SVA Anti-Glare Display Intel Celeron N5000 Processor 4GB DDR4 64GB eMMC WiFi Webcam Chrome OS (Renewed)View on Amazon
Gateway 15.6" FHD Ultra Slim Laptop, Quad-Core Pentium Silver N5030 up to 3.1GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB eMMC, WiFi, Bluetooth, Type-C, Office 365 Personal 1-Year, Windows 10 S, 64GB Flash Drive, CharcoalView on Amazon
Lenovo Chromebook S330 Laptop, 14-Inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Display, MediaTek MT8173C Processor, 4GB LPDDR3, 64GB eMMC, Chrome OS, 81JW0000US, Business BlackView on Amazon
Acer Aspire 5 A515-56-36UT Slim Laptop | 15.6" Full HD Display | 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor | 4GB DDR4 | 128GB NVMe SSD | WiFi 6 | Amazon Alexa | Windows 10 Home (S mode)View on Amazon
Dell Latitude E6420 14.1-Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5 2.5GHz with 3.2G Turbo Frequency, 4G RAM, 128G SSD, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit) (Renewed)View on Amazon
ASUS Laptop L210 11.6” ultra thin, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC storage, Windows 10 Home in S mode with One Year of Office 365 Personal, L210MA-DB01View on Amazon
HP Stream 11 Pro G2 Laptop Computer 11.6 LED Display PC, Intel Dual-Core Processor, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 64GB eMMC, HD Webcam, HDMI, WiFi, Bluetooth, Windows 10 (Renewed)View on Amazon
HP ChromeBook 11 G4 EE: 11.6-inch (1366x768) | Intel Celeron N2840 2.16GHz | 16GB eMMC SSD | 2GB RAM | Chrome OS - Black (Renewed)View on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
How many years should a laptop last?
- This is very common in mid-range laptops; the plastic housing of the battery junction box often stops it from being able to power itself on. This can lead you to purchase a new laptop as soon as possible or to buy a replacement motherboard and hope your computer will last longer. The best solution is to buy a new laptop that you can afford while remaining within your budget.
How much RAM is needed in a laptop?
- The average computer user has 4GB of RAM installed on their PC and four hard disks with OS versions ranging from 14 to 21 years old. This is not enough RAM for today's demanding tasks because most applications use many threads simultaneously, resulting in a CPU bottleneck. And when the system crashes, and you miss important messages or emails, you can't use your computer anymore.
Is it OK to leave the laptop on all the time?
- Battery life on your laptop is crucial, primarily if you work with many applications. Long battery life will help you run more (and longer) hours without running out completely, which can mean the difference between a new laptop that lasts forever and a laptop that runs out of battery in 10 minutes. The battery life allows you to do bigger and better things, like work on those projects you've been putting off for weeks.