The X299 platform is the best way to get the most from your CPUs Extreme performance, amazing multi-threading, extreme overclockability and the latest and greatest features. is the best one for gaming, overclocking, and overclocking performance Are you looking for a motherboard with the best CPU? Look no further than the Intel i7-7700k 8c/16t 8MB cache 7.3GT/s, 5GHz CPU that's the most powerful CPU available in the world! It's perfect for any PC build.
- 1. Best Sale: Intel Core i7-9700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores
It's no secret that most of the processors used in gaming are not exactly up to scratch. It's also no secret that new technology has been made available in the last year or so that allows gaming PCs to do more than just run games. Intel's new 8-core 9th Gen Core i7-9700K Desktop Processor is a brand new beast with hyper-threading, unlocked multipliers and an integrated dual-channel L
- 2. Cheapest: Intel Core i7-9700 Desktop Processor 8 Cores
The Intel Core i7-9700 is the latest in the Intel "Broadwell" series of processors for desktops and laptops. It is the perfect fit for gaming PCs, business PCs and workstations . An updated, high performance desktop processor that is fully compatible with the latest Intel® processors. The Intel® Desktop Core i7-9700, up to 4.2 GHz (4.2GHz Turbo Boost) processor delivers jaw-dropping performance for your immersive gaming and multi-tasking needs. Plus, it's significantly faster than CPUs from other manufacturers and comes with an improved cooling system for a quieter and more stable experience.
- 3. Best overall: Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor
powered by the Intel® Core™ i7-10700K processor, the new range of processors delivers outstanding performance and the best possible multitasking experience. This is the first time that an Intel desktop processor with 16 cores has delivered up to 15% faster computing performance in two consecutive generations.
- 4. Best value: Intel Core i7-10700 Desktop Processor 8 Cores
Intel's brand new, high-performance CPU is a member of the Intel Core family. It is designed to deliver the best performance and stability for all your PC-based gaming needs. Its 12MB cache combined with a powerful 64-bit architecture enable you to enjoy the potential of Intel's latest gaming processors at a blistering pace. Try it today and you'll see that it's truly one of the fastest CPUs under $300
- 5. Best durable: Intel Core i7-10700KF Desktop Processor
The new Intel Core i7-10700K is the world's thinnest desktop CPU with the most powerful 6-core Turbo Boost up to 4.0GHz and the 10-core Boost Clock up to 5.0GHz! It's more than a great gaming PC - it's a high performance workstation for pros who need to do it all!
Intel Core i7-9700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 3.6 GHz Turbo unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95WView on Amazon
Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.1 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 125W (BX8070110700K)View on Amazon
Intel Core i7-10700 Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 4.8 GHz LGA 1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 65W, BX8070110700View on Amazon
Intel Core i7-10700KF Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.1 GHz Unlocked Without Processor Graphics LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series chipset) 125WView on Amazon
Intel Core i7-8700K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.7GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95WView on Amazon
Intel BX80684I79700KF Intel Core i7-9700KF Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Turbo Unlocked without Processor Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 95WView on Amazon
Intel Core i7-9700F Desktop Processor 8 Core 3 GHz speed (Up to 4.7 GHz) Without Processor Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 65W (BX80684I79700F)View on Amazon
Intel Core i7-11700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 500 Series & Select 400 Series Chipset) 125WView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-04-01 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. What is the best CPU type for gaming?
- Intel is known for its excellent single-core performance and quad-core performances in the past. However, their new series of Intel Alder Lake chips will make all the single cores obsolete.
2. Is Intel better than AMD?
- AMD Ryzen 5000 series processors are competitive with Intel's latest 8 core/16 thread processors. They have better performance per dollar and also offer much higher overclocking potential. They also have a lower power consumption, making them more energy efficient than their predecessors.
3. What is PCIe?
- PCIe is a high-speed interconnect standard that was introduced in 2006 by Intel. It has been adopted by many computer systems throughout the last decade. But, inside computers, it is used for only SATA and M.2 interfaces and not for other interfaces such as PCI or USB. The issue with the PCIe generation is that it delivers bandwidth at the cost of power efficiency and thermal performance.
- Best Motherboards - You Should Know About
- The Best High End Motherboard Rankings, Reviews You Should Know About
- Best High End Cpu Reviews & Buyers Guide
- The Best Gaming Cpu's Rankings & Reviews by Experts
- The Best Current Processor Rankings & Reviews