The Intel Core i5 CPU is the perfect computer processor for your PC or laptop. It's reliable and robust, which means you'll be able to handle complex tasks with ease. Its onboard circuitry protects it from overheating and provides thermal management to keep your PC running optimally. Superior performance. With up to 10 cores and 20 threads, the Intel Core i5 Processor is made for any of your computing needs. Endlessly scalable, it's created for uninterrupted productivity for work and play.
- 1. Best Sale: Intel Core i5-10400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores
The Intel Core i5-10400 Desktop Processor with 6 cores offers great performance for the most demanding tasks. Great for gaming and general computing, it also comes with a 4.5 GHz turbo clock speed and smart thermal design that saves power by automatically adjusting core voltages and frequencies.
- 2. Cheapest: Intel Core i5-10400F Desktop Processor 6 Cores
The Intel Core i5-10400F is a 10-Core, desktop processor that is an ideal choice for a PC upgrade. It features Intel’s Hyper-Threading and Turbo Boost technology, so you can take full advantage of the power and expand your productivity. Say goodbye to lag and sluggish performance. The Intel Core i5-10400F Desktop Processor 6 Cores is your perfect upgrade with up to 8% faster speeds, up to 30% faster video editing, and up to 12 hours of battery life.
- 3. Best overall: Intel Core i5-9600KF Desktop Processor
This cutting-edge processor is the new pinnacle for gaming. This chip is ideal for playing the latest games and experiencing uninterrupted 4K gaming, with a maximum boost speed of 5.0GHz* The i5-9600KF is a great CPU for your gaming PC. With the ability to overclock to 5Ghz and have a total of 16 cores, this quad-core CPU offers top performance for game play and multitasking. This processor is also fully compatible with the 150W TDP
- 4. Best value: Intel Core i5-9400 Desktop Processor 6
The best of Intel Core i5-9400 Desktop Processor 6 is the fantastic features that help you create a stylish and personal desktop. With this desktop processor, you can get up to 6 cores and 12 threads with hyper-threading. The sensors on the CPU includes Hyper-Threading, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, and Intel vPro Technology. This chip has 95W TDP which makes it sufficient for a fanless design.
- 5. Best durable: Intel Core i5-9600K Desktop Processor 6
Get your game on with the best i5 cpu on the market, built to perform. You'll never have to worry about missed frames or lag with 6 cores, up to 44 GT/s turbo frequency, and 16 threads. If you're looking for the best performance from your computer, then you've found it. The Intel Core i5-9400 Desktop Processor is a powerhouse that can handle whatever you throw at it, whether it's video editing, playing video games or rendering 3D graphics for your next project.
Intel Core i5-10400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.3 GHz LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 65W, Model Number: BX8070110400View on Amazon
Intel Core i5-10400F Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.3 GHz Without Processor Graphics LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series chipset) 65W, Model Number: BX8070110400FView on Amazon
Intel Core i5-9600KF Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.6 GHz Turbo Unlocked Without Processor Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 95WView on Amazon
Intel Core i5-9400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores 2. 90 GHz up to 4. 10 GHz Turbo LGA1151 300 Series 65W Processors BX80684I59400View on Amazon
Intel Core i5-10600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.8 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 125WView on Amazon
Intel BX80662I56600K Core i5 6600K 3.50 GHz Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor, Socket LGA 1151, 6MB CacheView on Amazon
Intel Core i5-11400F Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.4 GHz LGA1200 (Intel 500 Series & Select 400 Series Chipset) 65WView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-02-06 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Is it possible to expand the storage on this laptop?
- With the help of technology, I replaced the original M2 drive with a 2tb drive, added a second 2tb, and removed a 2tb SSD from my old computer. This saved space and allowed for better performance in my new setup.
2. Is it possible that it can run crysis?
- The original game was unoptimized so it might struggle a little in the Remastered version. When the new graphics and gameplay are introduced, gamers can expect smoother frame rates, crisper textures and more.
3.Is this laptop capable of running a call of duty warzone?
- Dead Cells is a game that requires more strategy than time put into execution. In the game, you take control of a nameless, faceless figure in an ongoing conflict between resource-stealing zombies and the living. You have to escape from an ever-changing dungeon as you explore and fight your way through hordes of enemies while finding new gear and weapons along the way.