No one likes buying a big subwoofer for their home. They want to be able to make the best investment possible and avoid replacing an expensive speaker every few years. Subwoofers get a bad reputation. They're commonly used in music rooms, where the perfect balance between loudness and an acceptable level of bass is needed. However, most people avoid them because they are hard to fit in the room, they take up too much space, and they cost hundreds of dollars even with a full-size shelf mount.
Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer delivers deep, powerful bass without distortion. The Polk Audio PSW10 Powered Subwoofer is a great choice for all-out rock, hip hop, and DJ mixes. Polywood subwoofer, ready to rock and roll at volume. The PSW10 is an entry-level 10 inch woofer that features all the power needed to project your music loud, smooth, and easily throughout the room.
- 2. Cheapest: Klipsch R-12SW 12" 400W Subwoofer
The Klipsch R-12SW 12" 400W subwoofer is the most powerful, affordable, subwoofer with front-firing woofer design. It delivers 400 watts of power and 400Hz/1700Hz frequency response making it ideal for gaming, home theater, and music systems. Its low pass filter cuts bass frequencies to below 120Hz so you can enjoy the richest bass experience in any room.
- 3. Best overall: Sony SACS9 10-Inch Active Subwoofer,Black
The Sony SACS9 10-inch Active subwoofer delivers deep bass, powerful power and crystal clear audio. With a sleek black design, the Sony SACS9 is perfect for your home theater or music listening setup. Plus, it's easy to install without drilling holes in your walls. The fabric-covered woofer is durable and can be mounted flush to any wall or ceiling.
- 4. Best value: Sony HT-S350 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer: S350 2.1ch Sound Bar and Powerful Subwoofer
The Sony HT-S350 soundbar is a smart and compact soundbar that provides a large projection speaker with a 2.1 channel decoding system and wireless subwoofer in a compact, stylish design. The S350 sounds like your own home theater! With its powerful 300W of amplification, the S350 can reproduce the full range of movie audio without distortion.
- 5. Best durable: Klipsch R-100SW 10" Subwoofer, Incredibly Deep Bass and an All-digital Amplifier,14 5" x 12 5" x 16 4"
Klipsch R-100SW is the world's #1 all-in-one subwoofer, with directivity from the front baffle and an all-digital amplifier. The massive magnet design produces huge sound, while having a very low distortion and high efficiency. Compared to other 10" subs Klipsch R100SW provides more bass and a more powerful, fuller sound.
Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Power Port Technology, Up to 100 Watts, Big Bass in Compact Design, Easy Setup with Home Theater Systems BlackView on Amazon
Sony HT-S350 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer: S350 2.1ch Sound Bar and Powerful Subwoofer - Home Theater Surround Sound Speaker System for TV - Blutooth and HDMI Arc Compatible Bar BlackView on Amazon
Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer - 8 Inch With Auto-On Function, For Studio And Home Theater BlackView on Amazon
Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 10” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 150 Watts of continuous power, 300 watts of Dynamic Power, and All-Digital Amplifier for Powerful Home Theater Bass in BlackView on Amazon
Powered Subwoofer, BESTISAN Deep Bass Home Audio Subwoofer, Wired and Wireless Compact Subwoofer for Home Theater/TV/Speakers/Computer/Phone, Bluetooth 5.0/Optical/RCA, Built-in Amplifier 6.5’’ SubView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-11-28 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. What is the best subwoofer for the money?
- Sony has released their first phone which is a premium device that brings the best features of their other devices and smartphones. The Sony MobileES-100 is equipped with a 6 inch screen and a 5 MP camera. It also has amazing noise cancelling technology for people who want to escape the hustle of the city at any given time.
2. Which size subwoofer is best for home?
- If you have big speakers, a center channel will help them sound their best. If you have small speakers, an 8" or 10" sub will pair nicely with them.
3. What's the best sub subwoofer?
- The SVS SB-1000 Pro soundbar is one of the best soundbars in 2018. It has many features that make it worth the investment.