A lot of people get confused between the device name and the company. You are buying a home Nas device while numerous other brands are selling the same device in different markets. A customer wants to know which local brand is best to purchase this device. You need to buy a home NAS device and now have confusion about which brand you should buy it from. Don't worry; start with our list of essential features of each brand, then give your shopping list a try! Introducing the #1 android game bot creator! Is your personal home product marketing assistant! Don't waste any time or money on researching and buying devices.
- 1. Best Sale: Synology 2 bay NAS DiskStation DS218+ (Diskless)
Underwhelmed by the last two generations of NAS storage products, Synology looked to an up-and-coming market for help – and found it in Diskless models. While initially designed for developing countries and small offices, Synology's new Diskless models have quickly become a hit in the enterprise. Synology, a highly recognized brand, capitalized on its strengths to focus on innovation.
- 2. Cheapest: Synology 1 bay NAS DiskStation DS118
Synology has always set the bar high in the storage industry, and its products have a reputation for being reliable, easy to use, and feature-packed. Taking on this challenge was no easy feat, but Synology solved all of the issues plaguing our current NAS systems. Getting an accurate preview of the DS118+ storage system is impossible before you purchase it.
- 3. Best overall: Asustor AS5304T - 4 Bay NAS, Intel Celeron Quad-Core, 2 2.5GbE Ports, 4GB RAM DDR4, Gaming Network Attached Storage
Extensive networks and businesses need fast storage with lots of hard drives. AS5304T is the perfect solution for anyone with a large, busy IT department who needs to save space on their network using an affordable NAS drive. Asustor is a brand that people love! They pioneered the USB 3.0 storage industry and continue to be the leaders in this industry by inventing new ways to bring affordable, high-capacity storage right into your home. However, Fast-1 is not the only option out there.
- 4. Best value: Asustor Lockerstor 4 AS6604T - 4 Bay NAS, Quad-Core 2.0GHz CPU, 2 2.5GbE Ports, 4GB RAM DDR4, 2 M.2 SSD Slots
Four bay NAS 4-in-1 storage with 4 CPU sockets for more flexible storage options.Support for up to four CPU sockets, expandable SSD storage, and high-performance quad-core CPU. Storage capacity is designed for serious work, not just fun and games. Desktop size with high speed and reliability but small enough to fit tight spaces in business or home environments. The Asustor Lockerstor 4 AS6604T is a high-performance NAS system with four bay 2.5" drive/SSD and quad-core 2.0GHz processor.
- 5. Best durable: Asustor Drivestor 2 Pro AS3302T - 2 Bay NAS, 1.4GHz Quad Core, 2.5GbE Port, 2GB RAM DDR4, Network Attached Storage
Products with high capacity and performance are usually costly, and asustor is no exception to this rule. They offer a desktop NAS solution that provides a powerful 2.5TB storage capacity while maintaining a price tag of just $299 to $379. Cost is the most common thing that customers think about when deciding which NAS device to buy, especially if they have not yet given their minds to the technical aspect of their purchase. With cheap NAS devices becoming even more affordable, it is too familiar for people to start snapping up the first budget device they see.
Asustor AS5304T - 4 Bay NAS, Intel Celeron Quad-Core, 2 2.5GbE Ports, 4GB RAM DDR4, Gaming Network Attached Storage, Personal Private Cloud (Diskless)View on Amazon
Asustor Lockerstor 4 AS6604T - 4 Bay NAS, Quad-Core 2.0GHz CPU, 2 2.5GbE Ports, 4GB RAM DDR4, 2 M.2 SSD Slots, Network Attached Storage (Diskless)View on Amazon
BUFFALO LinkStation SoHo 220 4TB 2-Bay NAS Network Attached Storage with HDD Hard Drives Included NAS Storage That Works as Small Office and Home Cloud or Network Storage Device for Home OfficeView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-05 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. How much does a good NAS cost?
- This 2-bay NAS comes in at $300, has a powerful CPU capable of hardware transcoding some 4K content on the fly, provides an excellent first-party software experience and has the sleekest, most refined exterior.
2. Is QNAP better than Synology?
- After comparing almost everything in terms of Synology vs. QNAP, we have a clear winner. The main category that QNAP always seems to win is hardware, as they tend to put together more powerful devices. However, from a software perspective, Synology is the clear winner.
3. Is NAS better than cloud storage?
NAS is a reliable and cost-effective backup solution for your home or office. NAS allows you to back up multiple computers, including Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.