Amazon, Apple, and other brand names dominate the market for laptops under 500. They offer the highest quality laptops at the lowest prices. A good laptop will be more helpful, productive, and fun than any tablet or smartphone — but you can't find one because they are expensive to buy. Although a good laptop is now a popular choice among students and young professionals worldwide, many people out there don't have laptops and prefer tablets or smartphones.
- 1. Best Sale: Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop is a laptop made explicitly for students. It supports the latest Windows operating Systems like Windows 10, 8, and 7. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop offers an excellent display with a stunning resolution of 1920 x 1080p, a powerful Intel core i5 processor, 4GB RAM, 512GB SSD storage, and Nvidia 940MX Graphics Engine.
- 2. Cheapest: HP Stream 11.6-inch HD Laptop
The HP Stream 11.6-inch is a perfect choice when bringing modern technology to your home. The Stream is a stylish laptop that offers solid performance and compatibility with most modern operating systems, making IT departments and home users very happy with this device. A Stream is an excellent option if you need to get work done quickly and efficiently! With its powerful Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB of RAM, users get impressive gaming performance from this machine.
- 3. Best overall: Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 Laptop
Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 Laptop has the latest integrated Intel HD graphics 4000 GPU and 8GB RAM. This laptop has an 11.6" high-resolution display, which makes it more user-friendly for gaming and Internet browsing. The Intel QSMC Real-Time Smart Memory Management (RT SMM) technology uses less power during heavy workloads to extend battery life. With Lenovo's Optane technology, this laptop is the first to offer up to 512GB of PCIe 3DS Hybrid Drive Capacity
- 4. Best value: Newest Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch Laptop
Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch Laptop is splash-resistant with a built-in 10W fan, so you can surf on the go comfortably, no matter what the weather is like. It comes with a battery of 9 hours that can fully charge in just 20 minutes while playing games or watching videos. You can also use it for nonstop online browsing without worrying about being disconnected from the internet.
- 5. Best durable: Newest Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17.3" HD Business Laptop
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17.3" HD Business Laptop is a 17-inch touchscreen business laptop ideal for business professionals. It is a powerful laptop with excellent performance, and its design is composed of metal and glass. With the touch of a button, it instantly boots up and resumes when needed.
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L, SilverView on Amazon
[Windows 11 Home] ASUS VivoBook 15 Laptop, 15.6” Full HD Touchscreen, Intel Core i3-1115G4, 12GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, USB Type-C, HDMI, Wi-Fi, Slate GrayView on Amazon
ASUS VivoBook 15 F515 Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6” FHD Display, Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB PCIe SSD, Fingerprint Reader, Windows 10 Home in S Mode, Slate Grey, F515JA-AH31View on Amazon
HP 14" Touchscreen Home and Business Laptop Ryzen 3-3200U, 8GB RAM, 128GB M.2 SSD, Dual-Core up to 3.50 GHz, Vega 3 Graphics, RJ-45, USB-C, 4K Output HDMI, Bluetooth, Webcam, 1366x768, Win 10View on Amazon
HP Stream 14-inch Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB eMMC, Windows 10 Home in S Mode with Office 365 Personal for 1 Year (14-cb185nr, Royal Blue)View on Amazon
ASUS Laptop L510 Ultra Thin Laptop, 15.6” FHD Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB Storage, Windows 10 Home in S Mode, 1 Year Microsoft 365, Star Black, L510MA-DS04View on Amazon
Dell Inspiron 3583 15” Laptop Intel Celeron – 128GB SSD – 4GB DDR4 – 1.6GHz - Intel UHD Graphics 610 - Windows 10 Home - Inspiron 15 3000 Series - NewView on Amazon
2021 Newest HP 15 Laptop Notebook, 15.6" FHD IPS Touchscreen, i7-1165G7, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, Webcam, USB-C, HDMI, WiFi 6, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, Win 10 HomeView on Amazon
ASUS Laptop L210 Ultra Thin Laptop, 11.6” HD Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, NumberPad, Windows 10 Home in S Mode with One Year of Microsoft 365 Personal, L210MA-DB01View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-03-21 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
How many years should a laptop last?
- This is very common in mid-range laptops; the plastic housing of the battery junction box often stops it from being able to power itself on. This can lead you to purchase a new laptop as soon as possible or to buy a replacement motherboard and hope your computer will last longer. The best solution is to buy a new laptop that you can afford while remaining within your budget.
How much RAM is needed in a laptop?
- The average computer user has 4GB of RAM installed on their PC and four hard disks with OS versions ranging from 14 to 21 years old. This is not enough RAM for today's demanding tasks because most applications use many threads simultaneously, resulting in a CPU bottleneck. And when the system crashes, and you miss important messages or emails, you can't use your computer anymore.
Is it OK to leave the laptop on all the time?
- Battery life on your laptop is crucial, primarily if you work with many applications. Long battery life will help you run more (and longer) hours without running out completely, which can mean the difference between a new laptop that lasts forever and a laptop that runs out of battery in 10 minutes. The battery life allows you to do bigger and better things, like work on those projects you've been putting off for weeks.
- The Best Budget Laptops: Best Reviews and Top-Rated for you
- The Best Cheap Laptop With Ssd: Reviews – Buyer’s Guide
- The Best Computer Cheapest Price on Amazon, Reviews by Experts
- The Best Computer For Internet on Amazon: Great Models to Purchase
- The Best Computer For Web Browsing on Amazon, Reviews by Experts: Guides & Rankings