The Asus X99-A II is the world's best motherboard. It delivers a whole new level of functionality and performance to enthusiasts that demand even more out of their systems. With exclusive features that rival the ultra-capable motherboards in the industry, it's an essential upgrade for any PC builder who is ready for the next level of performance and features. the most popular motherboards for gaming, mining and overclocking.
- 1. Best Sale: ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX Motherboard
The ROG Strix B550-F Gaming is a 5.1uckles gaming motherboard from the ASUS lineup. It features a unique design, Advanced VR Sensors and advanced features that make it an outstanding choice for any gamer.
- 2. Cheapest: ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming
MSI has a reputation for making some of the best motherboards on the market and you'll be proud to own one of these gaming desktops. This motherboard is loaded with great features, so you can easily connect your favorite peripherals and enjoy high-end performance.
- 3. Best overall: ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1200
MSI Arsenal is a fully automated motherboard lab testing (MBT) solution from MSI. This new product is the most comprehensive and flexible way to test AMD Ryzen/Polaris CPU and Motherboards as well as the one of the easiest options for customers to test their motherboards on-demand. It's also suitable for engineers, system builders, and DIY'ers
- 4. Best value: ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II is the ultimate gaming solution for gamers looking for a rich gaming experience from the most powerful AMD AM4 Motherboard. The ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II is equipped with Ultra Durable 4, with anti-vibration technology and Smart Fan 5, guaranteeing unsurpassed system stability and operation with high-end graphic cards.
- 5. Best durable: ROG Maximus XIII Hero (WiFi 6E) Z590 LGA 1200
motherboards are built for extreme performance and gaming. With a full suite of technologies like U.2 and USB 3.1, you'll get fast data transfer and next-gen connectivity options for your growing PC ecosystem. And with exclusive ASUS Connect on the X570-Plus, you can now use your favourite remote to control everything from apps like DVR to smart TV functions.
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX Motherboard- PCIe 4.0, Aura Sync RGB Lighting, 2.5 Gbps and Intel Gigabit LAN, WIFI 6 (802.11Ax), Dual M.2 HeatsinksView on Amazon
ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (WiFi 6) AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 2.5Gb LAN, BIOS Flashback, HDMI 2.1, Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header and Aura Sync)View on Amazon
ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1200(Intel 11th/10th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 14+2 Power Stages, DDR4 5333+, Dual Intel 2.5 Gb LAN,Thunderbolt 4, 4xM.2/NVMe SSD and Aura RGB)View on Amazon
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4 (Ryzen 5000, 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (8+4 Power Stages, HDMI 2.0b/DP,2 x PCIe 3.0 x16, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, BIOS Flashback, 256Mb BIOS Flash ROMView on Amazon
ROG Maximus XIII Hero (WiFi 6E) Z590 LGA 1200(Intel11th/10th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 14+2 Power Stages, DDR4 5333+, Dual 2.5Gb LAN,Thunderbolt 4 onboard, 4X M.2/NVMe SSD, Aura RGB)View on Amazon
GIGABYTE Z390 UD (LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z390 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining with above 4G Decoding, 6 x PCIe Slots)View on Amazon
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming MotherboardView on Amazon
ASUS ROG Strix B550-A Gaming AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 2.5Gb LAN, BIOS Flashback, Dual M.2 with heatsinks, Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header and Aura SyncView on Amazon
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/2xM.2 Thermal Guard/Onboard AC Wi-Fi/RGB Fusion/Gaming Motherboard)View on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-06 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. What is the best ASUS motherboard for gaming on AMD?
- ASUS is one of the most popular brands in the world for gaming PCs and the company has delivered some amazing products over the years. The Zen+ AMD CPUs are among their top-quality offerings.
2. How much should I spend on a motherboard?
- A motherboard is a core part of every computer you buy. It comprises of a processor, memory, and other components that make your machine work. It is the most important component because without it your computer will not run properly.
3. What is the best AMD motherboard for gaming?
- AMD is a company that has been around since the early days of computer technology. AMD is best known for its x86 (Intel) architecture, but AMD also makes its own chips using the Athlon, Duron, and Sempron architectures.