For the last several years, gamers have been on the verge of buying a new gaming monitor, constantly looking for the best value for their money. Gaming monitors are some of the most expensive and advanced products in the world, yet, most gamers still pay almost twice as much as the cheapest (non-gaming) ones. Don't buy a gaming monitor if you're not sure about it yet! Buy first, and then find out which monitor suits your needs.
- 1. Best Sale: Sceptre Curved 27" Gaming Monitor up to 165Hz DisplayPort 144Hz HDMI Edge-Less AMD FreeSync Premium, Build-in Speakers Machine Black 2021 (C275B-1858RN)
Sceptre Curved 27" monitors are the perfect choice for gamers. A compact gaming monitor with built-in speakers and an ultra-wide 23.5" display, this monitor features AMD FreeSync support, meaning it connects to your PC at the same refresh rate as when you play or view content. Enthusiastic gaming was once a luxury only enjoyed by the rich, but now it's never been easier. You can now experience high-fidelity games with a 27" display and built-in speakers in a small, lightweight package that won't delay your current work or lose functionality due to long periods of inactivity.
- 2. Cheapest: Acer SB220Q bi 21.5 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port), Black
Acer's taken some cheap electrical equipment into the office and discovered they're terrible at focusing. Their employees struggle to concentrate on work, and they waste a lot of time focusing on things they shouldn't be focusing on... Acer SB220Q is a monitor in an ultra-thin, compact package. It features full-HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, 2ms input lag and 1.5M:1 horizontal FHD anti-glare coverage, ensuring crisp images without eye fatigue.
- 3. Best overall: SAMSUNG 23.5” CF396 Curved Computer Monitor, AMD FreeSync for Advanced Gaming, 4ms Response Time, Wide Viewing Angle, Ultra Slim Design, LC24F396FHNXZA, Black
At a glance, the Samsung 23.5” CF396 Curved Computer Monitor is an attractive display and is a perfect option for gamers and overclockers. By choosing the Samsung CF396 monitor, you can get outstanding image quality while keeping UX (User Experience) relatively simple and intuitive. With a wide viewing angle, the Samsung CF396 delivers a clear picture that looks great on any primary or secondary monitor. The ultra-slim design fits into any corner of your system and helps reduce clutter. With AMD FreeSync 2 technology support and 3D Blu-ray playback, gaming is accessible to your eyes.
- 4. Best value: Dell 144Hz Gaming Monitor FHD 24 Inch Monitor - 1ms Response Time, LED Edgelight System, AMD FreeSync Premium, VESA, Gray - S2421HGF
Dell's 144Hz gaming monitor is a fantastic display for players with an eye for detail, but is it worth the insane price? With such a powerful display, the 144Hz version of it should be one of the best. However, if you read reviews from other sites and customers, you'll see that some buyers are average at best. They complained about image quality and board movement, especially when playing games. Then some complain about excessive power consumption when playing media/video files that require fast refresh rates / blurless tracking – this is entirely understandable.
- 5. Best durable: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34” Curved HDR Monitor, WQHD (3440x1440), 165Hz, 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, FreeSync Premium, Eye Care, DisplayPort HDMI USB, Height Adjustable, DisplayHDR 400, Black
For gamers, the biggest complaint of any monitor is its motion blur. As players, it's part of the experience. The problem is they can't afford to buy a new high-end monitor whenever they want to play CS: GO, League of Legends and more. What if there was a way to eliminate an annoying problem many people have? With Asus TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" Curved HDR Monitor, WQHD (3440x1440), 165Hz, 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur and FreeSync Premium, Eye Care and DisplayPort HDMI USB Height Adjustable, you can stream 1080p or 4K/UHD content without worrying about motion blur or even stuttering.
Sceptre Curved 27" Gaming Monitor up to 165Hz DisplayPort 144Hz HDMI Edge-Less AMD FreeSync Premium, Build-in Speakers Machine Black 2021 (C275B-1858RN)View on Amazon
Acer SB220Q bi 21.5 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port), BlackView on Amazon
SAMSUNG 23.5” CF396 Curved Computer Monitor, AMD FreeSync for Advanced Gaming, 4ms Response Time, Wide Viewing Angle, Ultra Slim Design, LC24F396FHNXZA, BlackView on Amazon
Dell 144Hz Gaming Monitor FHD 24 Inch Monitor - 1ms Response Time, LED Edgelight System, AMD FreeSync Premium, VESA, Gray - S2421HGFView on Amazon
ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34” Curved HDR Monitor, WQHD (3440x1440), 165Hz, 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, FreeSync Premium, Eye Care, DisplayPort HDMI USB, Height Adjustable, DisplayHDR 400, BlackView on Amazon
Sceptre 24" Professional Thin 75Hz 1080p LED Monitor 2x HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers, Machine Black (E248W-19203R Series)View on Amazon
ASUS TUF Gaming 32" 1080P Curved Monitor (VG328H1B) - Full HD, 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, Adaptive-Sync, FreeSync Premium, VESA Mountable, HDMI, Tilt AdjustableView on Amazon
SAMSUNG 28" Odyssey G70A Gaming Computer Monitor, 4K UHD LED Display, HDR 400, 144Hz, G-Sync and FreeSync Premium Support, Front Light Panels, LS28AG700NNXZA, BlackView on Amazon
LG 34'' 21:9 Curved Ultragear Gaming Monitor with G-Sync Compatible, Adaptive-Sync, Black (34GN85B-B)View on Amazon
Sceptre 30-inch Curved Gaming Monitor 21:9 2560x1080 Ultra Wide Ultra Slim HDMI DisplayPort up to 200Hz Build-in Speakers, Metal Black (C305B-200UN1)View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-05-31 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. What type of monitor is best for gaming?
- The most popular screen resolutions for gaming monitors are Full HD (1920 x 1080), QHD (2560 x 1440) and 4K (3840 x 2160). The more pixels a screen has, the sharper its image should look. So a 4K monitor is the best choice for gamers to enjoy their favorite games and movies.
2. What is the No 1 gaming monitor?
- The latest gaming monitor from ASUS, the PB278Q, is a stunningly-designed 144Hz display with an intelligent processor to optimize the image for any game or movie.
3. What monitor do pro PC gamers use?
- Professional gaming is an expensive and high-stress activity and demands a lot of computing power. The industry has adopted larger monitors for better visibility and eye-pleasing visuals. However, many gamers prefer to use a 27-inch display to save space for a more comfortable gaming environment.
The Best Gaming Monitors on Amazon: Great Models to Purchase
The Best Cheap Gaming Monitor: Reviews – Buyer’s Guide
The Best Curved Monitors Reviews & Buyers Guide
Best 144hz Monitor 24- You Should Know About
The Best Ultrawide Gaming Monitor for Every Budget