Royal Gourmet GB8000 8-Burner Liquid Propane Event Gas Grill, BBQ, Picnic, or Camping Outdoor, BlackView on Amazon
Last update on 2021-09-16 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Char-Broil 463377319 Performance
Cooking Area: 23″ wide
BTU: 10,000 BTU (Side burner)
Char-Broil 463377319 Performance has 4-burner cart-style grill. Propane or liquid petroleum gas is its source of power but the tank is not included in the package. It has a porcelain-coated cast iron grate and a porcelain-coated grease pan. This grill can accommodate large-sized meals good for family and neighborhood parties or gatherings. Its burners can deliver great and strong cooking performance. Its feature includes side shelves that are very essential and will serve as a food preparation space.
- Both porcelain coated cast iron grates and porcelain coated grease pan is rust resistant, durable, and easy to clean.
- It is very ideal and convenient because you can grill at the same time, you can cook your sauce using the lidded side burners.
2. Royal Gourmet GB8000
Cooking Area: 950 sq. in.
BTU: 104, 000 BTU (13, 000 each burner)
Royal Gourmet GB8000 is a gas grill that has 8 burners that can be powered up using liquid propane. It’s supporting gas system includes two (2) sets of regulators that can create stable and even flame. It is very easy to assemble. You don’t need to worry about the airflow because it has an integrated folding screen that can protect both flame and food while you are grilling. It has an oil catch pan that is very convenient for easy cleaning. It will lock the juice and the tenderness of the meat by its porcelain wire cooking grates. It has lockable caster wheels the is very useful for moving your grill to one place to another.
- Its 8-burner gas grill is very ideal to use for making a bunch of grilled food for big events, whether it is in your company, school, catering, restaurants, family picnic, poolside feast, and outdoor camping.
- Take note that you should control it’s temperature because it gets hot more than what you expected when it is in its high-temperature setting.
- The grill is lidless.
3. Coleman Roadtrip 285
Cooking Area: 30.25″ x 19.19″
BTU: 3,250 – 20,000 BTU
Coleman Roadtrip 285 portable stand-up propane grill. It has three (3) adjustable and independent temperature zones that you need to select base on your preferred grilling temperature. It has two (2) sliding side tables that make it more convenient for traveling. It is very handy, easy to set up, and can be folded quickly.
- It has an enhanced burner technology that gives better and precise temperature control over this grill.
- Its cooktops are interchangeable but the griddles, stove grates, and grill grates are sold separately.
- You should pay attention when you are grilling because it can get very hot that it can burn out your food.
4. Char-Broil 463673519 Performance Series 2
Cooking Area: 300 sq. inch
BTU: 24,000 BTU
Char-Broil 463673519 Performance Series 2-burner cabinet liquid propane gas grill has a conventional cooking system. The product includes two metal side shelves that can both use for preparation and storage. This Char-Broil 2-burner series is also easy to clean, the same as the 4-burner grill. Its 4 caster wheels that provide convenience for mobility.
- It is made of stainless steel that makes it much durable.
- It has a lid-mounted gauge that controls the heating temperature. It also has rust-resistant porcelain-coated cast-iron grates.
- Can’t handle large loading capacity unlike 4 and above numbers of the burner.
5. Royal Gourmet GD401 Premium 4-Burner Folding Gas Griddle
Cooking Area: 584 sq. in. (292 sq. in. for each zone)
BTU: 48,000 BTU (12, 000 for each burner)
Royal Gourmet GD401 Premium 4-Burner Folding Gas Griddle is also powered by propane It is user friendly and is very easy to assemble. It has 4 legs that can be used for storage. The removable oil management system has oil and drip tray channels with removable grease cups which also collects food residue. Its two (2) side tables provide additional workspace for food preparation.
- It has two (2) individual cooking zones for gas and griddle.
- The automatic ignition system provides and distributes fast, even, and precise heating performance of burners.
6. Char-Broil 463632320 Signature TRU-Infrared 2-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill
Cooking Area: 325 sq. in.
Char-Broil 463632320 Signature TRU-Infrared 2-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill can deliver even heat that can make your food tender and juicier. This product is easy to assemble and has integrated led lights for knobs and has folding side shelves that can be used for both preparation and storage. Its lid-mounted gauge provides precise and convenient temperature control. It can be powered with either propane or natural gas but with a separate kit.
- It also has a warming rack that can be used as a secondary cooking space.
- It is made of stainless steel that increases its durability.
- Smaller than other gas grills.
7. Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210 Gas Grill
Cooking Area: 450 sq. in.
This grill is designed to fit in a small space like a patio and balcony. It is also a friendly user grill because it can fold-down side tables that provide additional workspace for food preparation. It is very easy to assemble.
- It has a porcelain enameled cast iron grates that you can use for your creative dish recipes.
- It is equipped with six tool hooks that make it convenient for your accessibility to grilling tools.
8. Weber 440110001 Spirit all E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill
Cooking Area: 20.32″ x 17.5″
Weber 440110001 Spirit all E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill has a high rust-resistant porcelain cooking grates and has a built-in lid thermometer. Its special feature includes infinity ignition, burner tubes, flavorizer bars, grease management system, folding side tables with integrated hooks, and warming racks. Like another grill, this product also has folding side tables, but it has integrated hooks that can be used as essentials for grilling tools. Its grease management system makes the cleaning process easier. You just need to remove the tray and replace it if you need to.
- If you want to be creative with your dish, using its porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates is the best move for your cooking journey.
- Its flavorizer bars can add smoked flavor to your dish.
9. Weber Spirit E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill model 46510001
Cooking Area: 529 sq. in.
BTU: 32,000 BTU
Weber Spirit E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill model 46510001. The propane gas grill and LP tank are sold separately. The lid won’t rust or peel over time because it is both enameled and porcelain. It also has an electronic ignition system, stainless steel side tables, built-in thermometer, fuel gauge, grease trays with a catch pan that can be used for the easy cleaning process.
- Its flavorizer bars can give the smoke flavor that you would love.
- This size of the grill is good only for serving a small crowd.
10. Due to F240 Professional Propane Gas Grill
Cooking Area: 525 sq. in. (415 + 110)
BTU: 26, 000 BTU
Due to F240 Professional Propane Gas Grill. It is one of the newest gas grills. It is also perfect for small areas like a balcony and patio. It is also easy to clean. It has a dual burner system and caster that is both convenient for stability and mobility of the grill because it can be easily maneuvered and be locked in your preferred spot. This Fuego grill is well made, easy to assemble, and a space-saving cooking tool. Its design is both sexy and unique.
- It is porcelain-enameled that is why it decreases the chance of peeling or bubbling.
- It has a hood that is essential as it acts as a windbreaker.
- It only has two burners but more expensive than other 2-burner grills.
Size: A grill with 2 or more burners can offer a more flexible and controlled temperature system. The grilling area is the most relevant measurement when you are evaluating both size and numbers of food it can serve. Its overall dimension should also be considered as it takes up space too.
BTU: British Thermal Unit tells you how much fuel it will use and how much heat it can generate in a given span of time. The grill with a high BTU rating will use more fuel than the lower one.
Special Features: Consider how many features of the product you are likely to use. You don’t need to see a lot of special features before you invest. You just need to stick with your considerations and it will meet your needs.
If you are looking in the online store or market for your new grill, there are plenty of options that you can have. But you need to consider its fuel type, size, price, style, and extra features.
You need to consider the size of the cooking dimension of a grill together with its loading capacity for you to know whether it can accommodate the numbers of people you need to feed in a single time. Most people are using this for an occasional basis only. You need to know how often and what event are you going to use it for you to have your best choice.
Using a gas grill is a big move for a customer that is looking for cheaper cooking grills. But choosing the right grill that is worthy of your price is a big brain.
You should know what construction material is used in the products to determine if the product will resist heat and corrosion-free. Gas grill with the best choice of stainless steel and porcelain material will last longer more than cheap materials.
You have to consider the number of burners because having more burners gives you more and better control of the heat.