You just got a brand new farmhouse sink and you don't know how to install it right. Farming isn't always glamorous. It takes a lot of hard work and even more money to get your dream farmhouse sink. But you can upgrade your bathroom sink with a stylish, rustic look and feel while avoiding the risk of a DIY project gone wrong.
- 1. Best Sale: Kraus KHF200-33 Standart PRO Stainless Steel Sink
This sink is made from high-quality stainless steel. It is durable, easy to clean, and rust-resistant. Its quality finishes and look will last for years. This great sink is absolutely perfect for your kitchen. It's big and beautiful, it's stylish and sleek, and it will last for decades. This stainless steel sink will provide you with a clean, modern look in your kitchen.
- 2. Cheapest: KRAUS Kore Workstation 33-inch Farmhouse
The Kraus Kore Farmhouse sink is a true work of art, and of high-quality craftsmanship. From the perfectly-matched stainless steel finish to the hand-tooled, hammered copper faucet, these sinks will quickly become part of your home décor. The larger bowl and wide drain make it an ideal sink for large pots and pans, as well as a large cutting board.
- 3. Best overall: BOCCHI Classico Farmhouse Apron Front Fireclay
It has a natural-looking matte finish and is designed to help you work efficiently in the kitchen. Handcrafted from clay dug from our own Italian farm, BOCCHI Farmhouse Apron Front Fireclay is the most sought-after sink. With a sleek and vintage feel, our sink's surface is crafted from a thick-layered, untreated material that will not rust or corrode.
- 4. Best value: BOCCHI Contempo Farmhouse Apron Front Fireclay
It's the perfect kitchen sink for those without a lot of space and an eye for beauty. The fireclay is durable, with a special non-stick coating that will not wear off. It's also easy to clean by just wiping it down. Made with high-grade ALUMINUM, our products are contemporary and rust-resistant. They are 100% durable and long-lasting.
- 5. Best durable: 33 Farmhouse Kitchen Sink-VOKIM33 inch Farmhouse Sink
This farmhouse kitchen sink is the perfect addition to your kitchen. It has a contemporary farmhouse design that blends in with your existing style and is durable and long-lasting. It features a clean, linear design with a copper bottom that looks great and will endure the test of time. Perfect for any home, this Farmhouse Sink by VOKIM offers more than enough room for a modern family.
BOCCHI 1138-001-0120 Classico Apron Front Fireclay 30 in. Single Bowl Kitchen Sink with Protective Bottom Grid and Strainer in WhiteView on Amazon
BOCCHI 1352-001-0120 Contempo Apron Front Fireclay 33 in. Single Bowl Kitchen Sink with Protective Bottom Grid and Strainer in WhiteView on Amazon
33 Farmhouse Kitchen Sink-VOKIM33 inch Farmhouse Sink 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Ledge Workstation Flat Apron-front Single Bowl Farm Kitchen SinkView on Amazon
Ruvati Verona RVH9200 33" Apron-front Workstation Farmhouse Single Bowl Kitchen Sink, Stainless Steel, 16 GaugeView on Amazon
TORVA 32-Inch Undermount Kitchen Sink 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Single Bowl - 32 x 19 x 10 Inch Deep BasinView on Amazon
DeerValley DV-1K116 White 24 Inch Farmhouse Apron-Front Kitchen Sink Single Deep Bowl White Ceramic Porcelain Sink,Small Kitchens SinksView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-02-06 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Which farmhouse sink is the best?
- The Kraus farmhouse sink is designed to look and feel like a large piece of furniture in your home. The soundproofing technology keeps sound from escaping and around you, while the double-bowl design makes it perfect for cooking and cleaning simultaneously.
What is the difference between a farm sink and an apron sink?
- Spacious sink basins are the most basic element of the perfect farmhouse sink and with the Kraus farmhouse sink, you get a double-bowl design that helps you cook and clean at the same time. You also get soundproofing technology that soaks in sound vibrations and keeps them quiet around your work area.
Is the farmhouse sink going out of style?
- This classic kitchen feature requires a lot of upkeep and care that often puts off many potential buyers. Copper is an expensive material and can't help but get scratched, tarnished, or faded over time. In addition, the price of this metal keeps going up because people are buying more and more farmhouse sinks.