Make the most of your counter space with our farmhouse kitchen sinks that are 30% smaller than standard sinks. Best farmhouse kitchen sinks are perfect for a variety of projects. Whether you're remodeling, building a new house, or moving into a new home, these sinks will be your best friend. They're designed to offer convenience and durability with ease. Choose one below to get started.
- 1. Best Sale: Ruvati 32-inch Workstation Ledge Undermount 16 Gauge
Farmhouse Sink's Ruvati 32-inch Workstation Ledge Undermount 16 Gauge is the ultimate stainless steel under mount sink. It can easily be installed into your existing rail or with a new one. Farmhouse Sink offers an astonishing view of your kitchen and provides a perfect spot for cooking or entertaining.
- 2. Cheapest: KRAUS Kore Workstation 33-inch Farmhouse
The KRAUS Kore 33-inch Farmhouse sink is a perfect addition to your kitchen or bar. With its deep top and 1/2-inch thick legs, this sink provides unmatched durability and functionality while also adding a little character. The farmhouse sink is the perfect centerpiece for your kitchen, with a 33-inch diameter, 16-plate workstation hidden beneath.
- 3. Best overall: BOCCHI Classico Farmhouse Apron Front Fireclay
Season-after-season, year-after-year, BOCCHIO Classico has been bringing your kitchen into the future. This apron front fireclay sink is made from briquettes of pure clay, gathered from a pit. It features an extra deep well with a heavy-duty overflow and inlaid feet. The sink is finished with a luxurious and long-lasting Spanish limestone slip.
- 4. Best value: Double Bowl Kitchen Sinks, DeerValley DV-1K028
A kitchen sink for your farmhouse that is rustic and comfortable made of solid oak, deep, and designed with a large bowl. The Farmhouse sink is easy to install and has limited installation instructions. Farmhouse sinks are a perfect addition to any kitchen. Featuring our distinctive double bowl design, this farmhouse sink will add rustic charm and functionality to your room.
- 5. Best durable: Hausinluck 30-inch Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
Instantly transform your kitchen sink into a farmhouse sink with these faucets. Each faucet comes in a variety of finishes, including brass, oil-rubbed bronze, and nickel. The farmhouse sink will add a touch of rustic charm to your kitchen. With a rough surface and classic design, it's the perfect addition to any farmhouse or country home.
Ruvati 32-inch Workstation Ledge Undermount 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Single Bowl - RVH8300View on Amazon
BOCCHI 1138-001-0120 Classico Apron Front Fireclay 30 in. Single Bowl Kitchen Sink with Protective Bottom Grid and Strainer in WhiteView on Amazon
DeerValley DV-1K028 33" L x 18" W White Farmhouse Ceramic Kitchen Sink,Reversible Double Bowl Farmhouse Sink with Apron Front Porcelain Ceramic Kitchen SinksView on Amazon
30 x 22 x 9 inch Farmhouse Kitchen Sink, Workstation Ledge 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Sink Modern Apron-front Single Bowl Kitchen SinkView on Amazon
Ruvati Verona RVH9200 33" Apron-front Workstation Farmhouse Single Bowl Kitchen Sink, Stainless Steel, 16 GaugeView on Amazon
33 Black Farmhouse Sink - VOKIM 33 Inch Black Stainless Stee Farmhouse Sink Apron Curved Front kitchen Sink 16 Gauge Single Bowl Gunmetal Matte Black Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink …View on Amazon
Ruvati 30 x 20 inch Fireclay Reversible Farmhouse Apron-Front Kitchen Sink Single Bowl - White - RVL2100WHView on Amazon
Friho 33"x 22" Inch 18 Gauge Commercial Large Topmount Drop in Single Bowl Basin Handmade SUS304 Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink, Black Kitchen Sinks with Basket Strainer and Dish GridView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-02 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
What type of material is best for a farmhouse sink?
- Precision Engineering builds its stainless steel sinks with quality and strength to withstand the toughest of kitchens. Sinks are machined with precision-cut tempered glass to give you the most efficient and modern cleaning experience.
What is better fireclay or porcelain?
- Porcelain is superior when it comes to lightning-fast speed, but fireclay is the most durable option. Porcelain sinks have a more slippery feel and are typically easier to clean. Fireclay sinks are often more durable, but they lack the same plush feel.
Do white farmhouse sinks stain or scratch?
- Specially formulated for the most common stains, like oil and cheese, our high-efficiency scrubbing pads are a snap to use and will leave your sink sparkling and free of residue after every use.