Desktops are an essential part of your business. That's why we built the most popular desktop app on the web. Compare your desktop to our competition, and you'll have difficulty keeping up with the competition. You spend so much time and money on advertising, content creation, sales support, and development. Why create another unnecessary app? Utilize our platform to automate all of it for you.
- 1. Best Sale: Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop is a laptop made explicitly for students. It supports the latest Windows operating Systems like Windows 10, 8, and 7. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop offers an excellent display with a stunning resolution of 1920 x 1080p, a powerful Intel core i5 processor, 4GB RAM, 512GB SSD storage, and Nvidia 940MX Graphics Engine.
- 2. Cheapest: HP Stream 11.6-inch HD Laptop
The HP Stream 11.6-inch is a perfect choice when bringing modern technology to your home. The Stream is a stylish laptop that offers solid performance and compatibility with most modern operating systems, making IT departments and home users very happy with this device. A Stream is an excellent option if you need to get work done quickly and efficiently! With its powerful Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB of RAM, users get impressive gaming performance from this machine.
- 3. Best overall: Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 Laptop
Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 Laptop has the latest integrated Intel HD graphics 4000 GPU and 8GB RAM. This laptop has an 11.6" high-resolution display, which makes it more user-friendly for gaming and Internet browsing. The Intel QSMC Real-Time Smart Memory Management (RT SMM) technology uses less power during heavy workloads to extend battery life. With Lenovo's Optane technology, this laptop is the first to offer up to 512GB of PCIe 3DS Hybrid Drive Capacity
- 4. Best value: Newest Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch Laptop
Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch Laptop is splash-resistant with a built-in 10W fan, so you can surf on the go comfortably, no matter what the weather is like. It comes with a battery of 9 hours that can fully charge in just 20 minutes while playing games or watching videos. You can also use it for nonstop online browsing without worrying about being disconnected from the internet.
- 5. Best durable: Newest Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17.3" HD Business Laptop
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17.3" HD Business Laptop is a 17-inch touchscreen business laptop ideal for business professionals. It is a powerful laptop with excellent performance, and its design is composed of metal and glass. With the touch of a button, it instantly boots up and resumes when needed.
2020 Apple MacBook Air Laptop: Apple M1 Chip, 13” Retina Display, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage, Backlit Keyboard, FaceTime HD Camera, Touch ID. Works with iPhone/iPad; GoldView on Amazon
2020 Apple MacBook Air Laptop: Apple M1 Chip, 13” Retina Display, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage, Backlit Keyboard, FaceTime HD Camera, Touch ID. Works with iPhone/iPad; Space GrayView on Amazon
2021 Apple MacBook Pro (16-inch, Apple M1 Pro chip with 10‑core CPU and 16‑core GPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) - Space GrayView on Amazon
2021 Apple MacBook Pro (16-inch, Apple M1 Pro chip with 10‑core CPU and 16‑core GPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) - SilverView on Amazon
HP 15 Windows 10 Pro Business Laptop, 15.6" FHD IPS Micro-Edge Anti-Glare, Intel i3 1115G4 up to 4.1GHz (Beat i5-10210U), 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, AC WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 64GB Flash DriveView on Amazon
MSI Pulse GL66 Gaming Laptop: 15.6" 144Hz FHD 1080p Display, Intel Core i7-11800H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070, 16GB, 512GB SSD, Win10, Black (11UGK-001)View on Amazon
ASUS VivoBook 17 17.3" FHD Laptop, Intel Core i3-1115G4 (Beat i5-10210U), 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5, Type-C, Backlit Keyboard, Transparent Silver, Windows 10, 64GB Flash DriveView on Amazon
Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5 (ME086LL/A) All In One Desktop, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Mac OS X Mountain Lion (Renewed)View on Amazon
2021 Newest HP 14 inch HD Laptop Computer, Intel Celeron N4000 up to 2.6 GHz, 4GB DDR4, 64GB eMMC Storage, WiFi , Webcam, HDMI, Bluetooth, 1 Year Microsoft 365,Windows 10 S, Rose Pink + Hubxcel CablesView on Amazon
Dell Latitude 5480 Business Laptop, 14 Inch HD Touchscreen (Intel Core i5-6300U, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD), Windows 10 Pro (No Webcam) (Renewed)View on Amazon
Last update on 2022-10-02 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
How many years should a laptop last?
- This is very common in mid-range laptops; the plastic housing of the battery junction box often stops it from being able to power itself on. This can lead you to purchase a new laptop as soon as possible or to buy a replacement motherboard and hope your computer will last longer. The best solution is to buy a new laptop that you can afford while remaining within your budget.
How much RAM is needed in a laptop?
- The average computer user has 4GB of RAM installed on their PC and four hard disks with OS versions ranging from 14 to 21 years old. This is not enough RAM for today's demanding tasks because most applications use many threads simultaneously, resulting in a CPU bottleneck. And when the system crashes, and you miss important messages or emails, you can't use your computer anymore.
Is it OK to leave the laptop on all the time?
- Battery life on your laptop is crucial, primarily if you work with many applications. Long battery life will help you run more (and longer) hours without running out completely, which can mean the difference between a new laptop that lasts forever and a laptop that runs out of battery in 10 minutes. The battery life allows you to do bigger and better things, like work on those projects you've been putting off for weeks.