Awarded the Best Performance by Performance Ratio Award in 2017, the motherboard has been designed with a focus on great performance in mind. It is available in 4 different configurations to meet your specific needs. You can choose from Intel's new 8th Gen "Kaby Lake" processors or AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper processor. You're probably tired of processor shopping, to live a better life. The ASUS and Intel motherboards are the best in their class, but they're not cheap. Now you can get them at an amazing price.
- 1. Best Sale: Intel® Core™ i7-11700KF Desktop Processor
Q9550 Quad-Core LGA1150 3.3 GHz 8MB Level 3 Cache Processor with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB Level 2 Cache, 16 GB DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM SDRAM Memory.
Get a fast, solid option for your desktop PC. This processor is designed to take advantage of the latest Intel® vPro™ technology and features the latest Intel® HD Graphics 6000 GPU, ensuring smooth HD video playback and intense gaming experiences. Intel Core i5-10400 Desktop Processor - the only processor with hyperthreading (HT) support to reduce processor overhead, improved memory performance & high-resolution display support.
- 3. Best overall: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24-thread unlocked desktop processor
With AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor , you can experience the power of 26% more performance from a single chip. This is the ultimate mobile solution for professionals and enthusiasts looking for high performance without the high power consumption needed in today's desktops.
A new generation of AMD Ryzen processor with 12-core, 24-threads per socket. Ryzen 5 2500U is the ideal processor for everyday computing, including entry-level notebooks and small form factor PCs.
- 5. Best durable: Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores
The AMD Ryzen™ 9 5950X is an unlocked, overclocked 16-core, 32-thread processor with built-in Radeon™ Vega Graphics. This processor operates at a base frequency of 3.8GHz, and goes up to 5.3GHz (or 3.9GHz turbo) with unlimited overclock capability
Intel Core i7-11700KF Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 500 Series & Select 400 Series Chipset) 125WView on Amazon
Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.1 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 125W (BX8070110700K)View on Amazon
Intel Core i7-10700KF Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.1 GHz Unlocked Without Processor Graphics LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series chipset) 125WView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-05 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. What is the best CPU type for gaming?
- Intel is known for its excellent single-core performance and quad-core performances in the past. However, their new series of Intel Alder Lake chips will make all the single cores obsolete.
2. Is Intel better than AMD?
- AMD Ryzen 5000 series processors are competitive with Intel's latest 8 core/16 thread processors. They have better performance per dollar and also offer much higher overclocking potential. They also have a lower power consumption, making them more energy efficient than their predecessors.
3. What is PCIe?
- PCIe is a high-speed interconnect standard that was introduced in 2006 by Intel. It has been adopted by many computer systems throughout the last decade. But, inside computers, it is used for only SATA and M.2 interfaces and not for other interfaces such as PCI or USB. The issue with the PCIe generation is that it delivers bandwidth at the cost of power efficiency and thermal performance.