Motherboards can be rooted in a variety of ways. Motherboards that do not support UEFI can be identified by an LED light on the board, and are usually soldered on. Motherboards that support UEFI can also be identified by a label with a round blue icon and a sticker on the motherboard. Motherboards is the best selling motherboard brand. Motherboards are the heart and soul of any computer. Motherboards do many things to make a computer faster, more efficient, and more cost effective.
- 1. Best Sale: Intel Core i7-12700K Desktop Processor 12
The 12th generation Intel Core processor is more than a new processor. It's the world's first desktop processor to come with a built-in, 1 TB Intel Capacitor Storage, i7-12700K speculates higher performance and better power efficiency
AMD Ryzen 5 5600 works on virtually any motherboard, wherever you want it to go. Whether you're on a budget or want the most powerful hardware your budget will allow, you'll get the performance you need with AMD Ryzen 5 5600 and its 6-core, 12-thread architecture for more computing power for more including ultra-high resolution gaming.
- 3. Best overall: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-core, 24-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core, 24-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor is the world's eighth-generation desktop processor for users who demand the latest in computing. Designed for the most demanding applications, it features the world's most advanced chipsets, eight cores and 24 threads, and 23nm/14nm manufacturing process with Zen architecture to deliver more than twice as many possible cores - up to 12.
- 4. Best value: Intel Core i5-12600K Desktop Processor 10
Intel's Core i5-12600K 10 core processor is the highest performing desktop processor available on the market. It features Intel Hyper-Threading Technology, which combines two threads of processing power into a single, logical thread. Each core has 8 virtual cores to deliver the processing power required for demanding applications like video transcoding, 3D rendering and 3D manipulation.
- 5. Best durable: Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor 8
The Intel Core i7-10700K Processor with Hyper-Threading Technology is the world's first processor to feature a single core award winning performance, that's up to 27% faster than previous models. Pick a CPU, then buy it. Don't worry about performance, overclock it to 10% of the maximum speed and enjoy the best performance!
Intel Core i7-12700K Desktop Processor 12 (8P+4E) Cores up to 5.0 GHz Unlocked LGA1700 600 Series Chipset 125WView on Amazon
Intel Core i5-12600K Desktop Processor 10 (6P+4E) Cores up to 4.9 GHz Unlocked LGA1700 600 Series Chipset 125WView on Amazon
Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.1 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 125W (BX8070110700K)View on Amazon
Intel Core i7-12700KF Desktop Processor 12 (8P+4E) Cores up to 5.0 GHz Unlocked LGA1700 600 Series Chipset 125WView on Amazon
Intel Core i9-11900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.3 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 500 Series & Select 400 Series Chipset) 125WView on Amazon
Vetroo V5 CPU Air Cooler w/ 5 Heat Pipes 120mm PWM Processor 150W TDP Cooler for Intel LGA 1700/1200/115X AMD Ryzen AM4 Universal Socket w/Addressable RGB Lights Sync(V5, Black)View on Amazon
DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes, 120mm PWM Fan and Blue LED for Intel/AMD CPUs (AM4 Compatible)View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-02-07 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. What is the best CPU type for gaming?
- Intel is known for its excellent single-core performance and quad-core performances in the past. However, their new series of Intel Alder Lake chips will make all the single cores obsolete.
2. Is Intel better than AMD?
- AMD Ryzen 5000 series processors are competitive with Intel's latest 8 core/16 thread processors. They have better performance per dollar and also offer much higher overclocking potential. They also have a lower power consumption, making them more energy efficient than their predecessors.
3. What is PCIe?
- PCIe is a high-speed interconnect standard that was introduced in 2006 by Intel. It has been adopted by many computer systems throughout the last decade. But, inside computers, it is used for only SATA and M.2 interfaces and not for other interfaces such as PCI or USB. The issue with the PCIe generation is that it delivers bandwidth at the cost of power efficiency and thermal performance.