PC case fans are expensive and often serve no purpose. The problem with PC case fans is that they're usually not worth the extra cost and don't offer any tangible benefits. Most people buy a cheap fan for their PC case, which wastes money. Corsair's new line of AF120 fans delivers powerful airflow with low noise levels. These premium fans are designed to keep your PC case calm and quiet and save money.
- 1. Best Sale: Roll over image to zoom in Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB 120mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fan 3 Fan Pack with Lighting Node Pro
This is an RGB LED fan with independent light loops (red, orange, yellow, green, and blue) and single color. It uses the patented Corsair LL Series of platform technology. The LL Series LL120 R is the best fan for high-performance liquid cooling applications. The LL series LL120 R fan delivers consistent airflow across the entire surface of the heatsink as well as supports up to 16 LEDs in any one of the four independent lights. Corsair LL Series LL120 R RGB fans are compatible with the Corsair Link software suite, which lets you control and monitor your Corsair LL Series LL120 R RGB fans.
CORSAIR iCUE SP120 RGB Elite Performance 120mm PWM Single Fan High Air Pressure Fans offer what customers want — the best of both worlds — at a fraction of the cost. The fan is made of quality materials, has a powerful but quiet motor, and has 16 different lighting modes, making it perfect for any occasion.
- 3. Best overall: Corsair QL Series, Ql120 RGB, 120mm RGB LED Fan, Triple Pack with Lighting Node Core
Corsair's QL Series of triple fan kits is the latest addition to the Corsair Gaming family. The QL Series uses four individually addressable RGB LEDs on each fan wheel to provide a powerful yet silent lighting solution for gaming-ready systems. Corsair's QL Series CF Series cooling fans offer unmatched performance and reliability, while the triple fan design allows both passive and assertive, more aggressive cooling.
- 4. Best value: Corsair ML120, 120mm Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan
The perfect gaming companion. Corsair ML120 is the mid-range case in Corsair's lineup. It has been perceived as an excellent choice for those looking to save on prices but still want a quality build. The ML120 is a 120mm liquid cooling low-profile case. Its high-performance, the flat-free design allows you to build a mini PC with only the items you need. The ML120's brushed aluminum exterior gives it the look and feels of a premium product, while its large LED fans give off excellent airflow and cooling.
- 5. Best durable: Corsair AF120 LED Low Noise Cooling Fan Triple Pack
Corsair AF120 LED Fan is the world's quietest 120mm fan, with a noise level of 25dB (equivalent to an average room). Upgrade confidently, knowing your system stays calm and peaceful despite workloads and environmental temperature fluctuations. Don't let your fan turn into a nightmare. Corsair AF120's unique design reduces noise while maintaining its powerful air delivery. Purchase Corsair AF120 Fans now!
Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB 120mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fan 3 Fan Pack with Lighting Node Pro (CO-9050072-WW)View on Amazon
CORSAIR iCUE SP120 RGB Elite Performance 120mm White PWM Triple Fan Kit with iCUE Lighting NodeView on Amazon
CORSAIR iCUE SP120 RGB ELITE Performance 120mm PWM Triple Fan Kit with iCUE Lighting Node CORE (Pack of 3)View on Amazon
CORSAIR ML120 RGB Elite, 120mm Magnetic Levitation RGB Fan with AirGuide, 3-Pack with Lighting Node COREView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-06-07 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Are Corsair fans good?
- Fans are a necessary piece of any home or business, but no one needs to spend money on expensive and short-lived LED lights for their fans. With our RGB USB fans, you won't have to worry about replacing these every few months because all LEDs will be high quality and long-lasting.
Should I put fans under my GPU?
- A GPU fan acts as an intake that pulls air in and blows out of the rear ventilation holes. If you have fans mounted at the bottom or in front, they should act as intake to bring cool air into the case and hot exhaust air from the back.
Do case fans help excellent CPU?
- If you care about your PC, you must ensure that it is not subjected to high heat levels. Putting a case fan on the CPU will mitigate this problem and significantly improve processor temperature.
- Expert’s Choice: The Best Computer Fans Passed Our Test
- Best 140mm Fans - You Should Know About
- The Best Budget Rgb Fans of September: Rankings & Reviews + AvailableToday
- Best Fan Setup For Pc Reviews & Buyers Guide by Experts
- The Best Pc Fans For Gaming as Reviewed by Experts: Top-Rated & Hot Deal for you