Whether at home or in your office, you need a comfortable computer mouse that works well with the working environment. With this, you can find the best computer mouse for your needs. It comes with a wide range of colors and styles per your preference. It also allows you to find one that fits your budget & needs. Best of all, it's fully transparent and even helps you choose the right mouse for your personal computing needs!
Computers are becoming more sophisticated each day. But not all computers are created equal — and even the best can be motion-sick. Logitech's M510 Wireless Mouse for PC lets you experience the convenience of a desktop with the comfort and performance of a wireless mouse. Its built-in unifying receiver means that with one click, any USB-enabled device can be used in the M510 to communicate with your computer independently from the mouse itself.
- 2. Cheapest: HP Wireless Mouse X3000 G2 (28Y30AA, Black) up to 15-Month Battery,Scroll Wheel, Side Grips for Control, Travel-Friendly, Blue LED, Powerful 1600 DPI Optical Sensor, Win XP,8, 11 Compatible
Batteries are expensive, and the mouse is a beast to control. Most wired mice are slow, cumbersome and undesirable. Carrying a costly mouse is a hassle, and no one wants their computer to run on battery power. The X3000 has what it takes to move you through your everyday life — without draining your batteries; you can use it as a wireless mouse all day long!
- 3. Best overall: Logitech MX Master 3 Advanced Wireless Mouse, Ultrafast Scrolling, Ergonomic, 4000 DPI, Customization, USB-C, Bluetooth, USB, Apple Mac, Microsoft PC Windows, Linux, iPad - Graphite
It's enough to keep your fingers tingly but forget precision and accuracy. If a mouse emphasizes speed as much as its name, it's time to ditch it. The MX Master 3 Advanced Wireless Mouse offers high-quality performance and features that should appeal even to the most demanding users. While not perfect, it excels at its job and doesn't skimp on the specs to save money. With a price tag of $189 (US), this is the best mouse for any desktop user looking for the absolute best quality with ease of use.
- 4. Best value: Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse – High-precision Sensor, Speed-Adaptive Scroll Wheel, Easy-Switch up to 3 Devices - Meteorite Black
The MX Master Wireless Mouse from Logitech is the highest-precision mouse in its class. It's designed for longtime users who want to experience the same precision as a larger mouse without the bulk or weight of more giant mice. Logitech's MX Master Wireless Mouse is designed for those looking for a simple, innovative product that fits well in their hands. The design gives you immediate feedback to ensure you're operating at your optimal speed.
- 5. Best durable: Logitech M525 Wireless Mouse – Long 3 Year Battery Life, Ergonomic Shape for Right or Left Hand Use, Micro-Precision Scroll Wheel, and USB Unifying Receiver for Computers and Laptops, Black/Gray
Most people have the same problem—they can't find the optimum mouse for them or their computer. Logitech's M525 wireless mouse is an ergonomic shape that fits both left and right-handed users. The wireless receiver helps you save on your electricity bills because you never need to plug in a cable. It's hard to find a reliable mouse pad that doesn't get torn up too quickly, but the Logitech M525 will be hard to beat. With a battery life of up to 3 years, it's perfect for avid gamers and even those who just want a high-quality backup mouse pad.
Logitech MX Master 3 Advanced Wireless Mouse, Ultrafast Scrolling, Ergonomic, 4000 DPI, Customization, USB-C, Bluetooth, USB, Apple Mac, Microsoft PC Windows, Linux, iPad - GraphiteView on Amazon
Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse – High-precision Sensor, Speed-Adaptive Scroll Wheel, Easy-Switch up to 3 Devices - Meteorite BlackView on Amazon
Logitech M525 Wireless Mouse – Long 3 Year Battery Life, Ergonomic Shape for Right or Left Hand Use, Micro-Precision Scroll Wheel, and USB Unifying Receiver for Computers and Laptops, Black/GrayView on Amazon
Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mouse – Use On Any Surface, Hyper-Fast Scrolling, Rechargeable, for Apple Mac or Microsoft Windows Computers and laptops, MeteoriteView on Amazon
Logitech MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse – Use on Any Surface, Hyper-Fast Scrolling, Ergonomic Shape, Rechargeable, Control Upto 3 Apple Mac and Windows Computers, Graphite (Discontinued by Manufacturer)View on Amazon
BENGOO KM-1 Wireless Gaming Mouse, Computer Mouse with Honeycomb Shell, 6 Programmed Buttons, 3 Adjustable DPI, Silent Click, USB Receiver, Ergonomic RGB Optical Gamer Mice Mouse for Laptop PC MacView on Amazon
HP X500 Wired Mouse - Wired USB Mouse for Windows PC Desktop, Laptop, Notebook, Mac, computerand Chromebook, for Righty or Lefty Use (E5E76AA#ABA)View on Amazon
Wireless Mouse, E-YOOSO Computer Mouse 18 Months Battery Life Cordless Mouse, 5-Level 2400 DPI, 6 Button Ergo Wireless Mice, 2.4G Portable USB Wireless Mouse for Laptop, Mac, Chromebook, PC, WindowsView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Which mouse is better wired or wireless?
- The mouse is a simple and reliable device for the everyday computer user. It has been around for a long time, but it is moving into the next stage of evolution. Wireless mouses are faster and more responsive, but they are also expensive, more cumbersome, and less practical than their wired counterparts. Wired mouses will replace them shortly.
2. How long does a computer mouse last?
- The mouse's lifespan is pretty long (two to three years), but a mouse's quality depends on its brand, type, and usage. For example, if you buy an inexpensive mouse for gaming at a store, it will work fine for your basic browsing but won't have any real strength or longevity.
3. What makes a computer mouse good?
- The precision and accuracy of your mouse determine the quality of your work. The resolution of sensors, including optical and laser mice, is measured in DPI.