Motherboard is the cornerstone of PC. It is the device that connects all your components, from your CPU to your GPU to your RAM. Motherboard do more than just connect these parts; it also performs a lot of other functions as well, like calculating system statistics and upgrading components. Motherboard is critical for a computer to run properly and efficiently. With an increasing amount of content from the Internet, motherboard becomes more and more important to work
- 1. Best Sale: ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4 Motherboard With the ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II, the world's first dual-channel DDR4 motherboard with 4 DIMMs and PCIe 4.0, you'll get faster performance, more overclocking potential, and a full array of features like ASUS exclusive Gaming Aura RGB lighting!
- 2. Cheapest: MSI ProSeries AMD Ryzen 1st and 2ND Gen
This is a powerful motherboard that is affordable, but performs well while doing so. It features the AMD Ryzen Threadripper CPU with 16 cores and 32 threads which are designed for extreme performance under extreme conditions.
- 3. Best overall: MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 2ND
Affordable and simple to use, MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 2ND is perfect for the gamer who needs a complete gaming system in a small form factor. It comes with all the necessary components you'll need to get started, including the Ryzen 2nd generation processor, 8GB of DDR4 RAM, and a 1TB hard drive.
- 4. Best value: ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus
ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus is a high-performance AMD socket FM1 motherboard for the latest platform. This X570-Plus motherboard comes with a 16x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot, which is perfect for running large graphic cards and even more storage drives. It comes with two M2 slots and supports Intel's latest 6th generation of CPU (Kaby Lake) through a single DDR4 memory module.
- 5. Best durable: ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming
This is the first all-in-one motherboard for notebooks being designed for gamers, by gamers – ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming. It comes with 8 cores, 16 threads of processing power and 4 memory slots. Powered by AMD's Zen Core processor and Zen 2 architecture, ROG Strix B550-F Gaming is the first motherboard that fully utilizes the Zen 2 architecture within the CPU socket. Asus also includes a
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4 (Ryzen 5000, 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (8+4 Power Stages, HDMI 2.0b/DP,2 x PCIe 3.0 x16, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, BIOS Flashback, 256Mb BIOS Flash ROMView on Amazon
MSI ProSeries AMD Ryzen 1st and 2ND Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 D-Sub DVI HDMI micro-ATX Motherboard (B450M PRO-M2 Max) (B450MPM2MAX)View on Amazon
MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 DVI HDMI Crossfire ATX Motherboard (B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II)View on Amazon
ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0, Dual M.2, 12+2 with Dr. MOS Power StageView on Amazon
ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (WiFi 6) AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 2.5Gb LAN, BIOS Flashback, HDMI 2.1, Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header and Aura Sync)View on Amazon
MSI B550-A PRO ProSeries Motherboard (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, HDMI/DP, ATX)View on Amazon
ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 2.5Gb LAN, BIOS Flashback, HDMI 2.1, Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header and Aura Sync)View on Amazon
MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Gaming Motherboard (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, HDMI/DP, ATX, AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processors)View on Amazon
ASUS Prime B560M-A LGA 1200 (Intel 11th/10th Gen) micro ATX motherboard (PCIe 4.0,2x M.2 slots, 8 power stages, 1 Gb LAN, DP, dual HDMI,USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C,V-M.2-Key E slot for Wi-Fi,Aura Sync RGB)View on Amazon
ASUS Prime B450M-A II AMD AM4 (Ryzen 5000, 3rd/2nd/1st Gen Ryzen Micro ATX Motherboard (128GB DDR4, 4400 O.C.), NVMe, HDMI 2.0b/DVI/D-Sub, USB 3.2 Gen 2, BIOS Flashback, and Aura Sync)View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-06-09 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Is the motherboard important for gaming?
- The motherboard generally does not contribute directly to the performance of your gaming PC, but it is still a critical component that connects all of your components that dictate the performance directly. There are instances where the motherboard can become a cause of a decrease in performance.
2. Which motherboard brand is best for gaming?
- Every brand makes good and bad products, so one should always look at the particular product in question rather than the name of the brand.
3. What is the best ASUS motherboard for gaming on AMD?
- ASUS makes some top-quality gaming motherboards so it’s not surprising that they have some incredible offerings for their AMD lineup as well.
- Best Motherboards - You Should Know About
- The Best Budget Amd Cpu : Reviews and Rankings for you
- The Best Amd Chip for Your Money
- Review Best Msi Motherboard
- The Best Atx Motherboard Reviews & Buyers Guide