We're taking the leading research and design in audio engineering and putting it to work for you. We've been listening to your feedback and making significant improvements with every new version. With the latest Sound Card, we now use our ASR-719 HiFi DAC chip from New England Digital, and the audio quality is more than twice as excellent as before! You're about to buy a new computer and eager to play your favorite games on it, but you don't have a sound card. And you don't want to spend money on one that's less than $20. Our Sound Card Case has everything you need for a great gaming experience.
- 1. Best Sale: Dell Optiplex 9020 Mini Tower Desktop PC, Intel Core i7-4770, 16GB Ram, 2TB SATA Drive + 256GB SSD WiFi, DVD-RW, Dual 22 LCD, Windows 10 Pro
Dell Optiplex 9020 Desktop PC. The Optiplex 9020 Mini Tower PC features an Intel® Core™ i7 processor with 16GB of RAM. It has a 2TB hard drive, an 8X SATA III slot for adding SSDs, and a DVD-RW drive. This desktop is ideal for any business and home users who need to store a large amount of data and perform multi-tasking simultaneously.
- 2. Cheapest: Dell Optiplex 7020 Tower Desktop PC, Intel Quad Core i5 (3.30GHz) Processor, 16GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive, Windows 10 Pro, DVD, Keyboard, Mouse, WiFi
With Optiplex 7020, Dell provides an affordable desktop computer capable of performing various tasks while offering great hardware. Look at all the goodness you get from Optiplex 7020 – 2TB HDD, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Intel Quad Core i7 Processor, and it's only $999! With a single click of the button, you'll be able to install Windows 10 Pro and start surfing
- 3. Best overall: Power Strip Tower Surge Protector, SUPERDANNY Desktop Charging Station, 10 Ft Extension Cord, 9 Outlets, 4 USB Ports, 1080 Joules, 3-Prong, Grounded, Multiple Protections for Home, Office, Black
The Power Strip Tower Surge Protector by SUPERDANNY now protects your entire home and office in a single device. Why pay more when the same product can protect multiple homes and families in one unit? It was only $29.99! With the Power Stack Surge Protector, you can save your electronics from lightning strikes, computer crashes, etc. Rugged power strips are now a thing of the past! Get extra protection for your electronics and save time and money by leveraging convenience!
- 4. Best value: Dell Optiplex 9020 Mini Tower Desktop PC, Intel Core i7-4770-3.4 GHz, 32GB Ram, 1TB (1000GB) SSD Drive, WiFi, DVD-RW, Windows 10 Pro
Dell Optiplex 9020 Mini Tower Desktop PC is a powerful tower CPU with high performance but a meager cost for the small form factor. Dell Optiplex 9020 Mini Tower Desktop PC has a slim design that gives plenty of space to store your precious files and USB sticks. The LCD (1, 5-inch) gives users more freedom to organize documents and media. With an ultra-thin profile and a rugged casing, you can customize the desktop setup according
- 5. Best durable: Cobra DualPro 360° Radar Detector by Creators of Escort Radar
After extensive research on the best radar detectors available, we found that the Cobra DualPro 360° Radar Detector by Creators of Escort was by far the easiest to use and most enjoyable product to use. The Cobra DualPro 360° Radar Detector finished third in our test; this device is an outstanding product overall. The Cobra DualPro 120 Allen Key by Creators of Escort beats our top choice in many areas — from features to value for money. If you want to do your research.
ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case with Magnetic Design Dust Filter Pre-Installed 6 x 140mm Fans Glass Side Panel Cable Management System Airflow Computer ChassisView on Amazon
ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 Mid-Tower Computer Case for up to EATX Motherboards with USB 3.0 Front Panel Cases GT501/GRY/WITH HandleView on Amazon
NZXT H510 - CA-H510B-W1 - Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case - Front I/O USB Type-C Port - Tempered Glass Side Panel - Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready - White/BlackView on Amazon
Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Tempered Glass Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Open Frame Panoramic Viewing, Glass Wall-Mount, Riser Cable Included, Black Edition, CA-1G4-00M1WN-06View on Amazon
Montech Fighter 500 Black ATX Mid-Tower Computer Gaming Case/Pre-Installed Four Rainbow LED Fans, High-Airflow, Mesh 3D Front Panel, Tempered Glass, Magnetic Dust Filter/ATX,Micro ATX,Mini-ITXView on Amazon
MUSETEX Phantom Black ATX Mid-Tower Case with USB 3.0 and 6 ×120mm ARGB Fans, Tempered Glass Panels Gaming PC Case Computer Chassis（G05MN6-HB）View on Amazon
MUSETEX 6pcs 120mm ARGB Fans and USB3.0 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis Gaming PC Case, 2 Tempered Glass Panels Gaming Style Windows Computer Case Desktop Case（G05S6-HBView on Amazon
Thermaltake Versa N24 Black ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case Chassis with Power Supply Cover, 120mm Rear Fan preinstalled CA-1G1-00M1WN-00View on Amazon
Thermaltake Level 20 MT Motherboard Sync ARGB ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case with 3 120mm ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync RGB Fans +1 120mm Rear Fan Pre-Installed CA-1M7-00M1WN-00, BlackView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-11-26 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
What is a PC tower called?
- Computer cases are used to protect electronics from damage caused by mold, dust, or water. They are also a form of affordable display stand for computers and notebook computers. There are many different types of computer cases available in the market today. However, some may be good enough for basic tasks like storing your hard disk drive or playing media files on your personal computer.
What's the difference between a tower and a desktop?
- Tower computers have never been more accessible, thanks to the advent of desktop computers with "tower" keyboards and mechanical hard disk drives. However, desktops allow users to store much more data than a tower computer can hold for long periods. However, this makes it harder for computer cases to be used as protection from the environment since they are noisier than their small laptop counterparts.
What is the most popular use for home computers?
- Personal computers are only helpful for a limited amount of tasks. Personal computers are great for surfing the Internet and playing games but are not great for many other purposes. They often have slow processors and a limited amount of memory and don't have the computational power to do advanced calculations.