Best Cases for Computers is the ultimate solution for all your computer storage needs. Customizing an order is no problem with their wide assortment of cases tailored to their client's needs. The cases are well-made and durable, so you can rest assured knowing your hard drive will be safe inside the case!
- 1. Best Sale: ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 Mid-Tower Computer Case for up to EATX Motherboards with USB 3.0 Front Panel Cases GT501/GRY/WITH Handle
The ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 is a lightweight yet protective, mid-tower gaming case with a sleek profile design for up to EATX motherboards. With its USB 3.0 front panel and unique carrying handle design, this PC case is up for anything and will make an excellent addition to any gamer's setup.
- 2. Cheapest: Corsair iCUE 4000X RGB Mid-Tower ATX PC Case - Black
It's been made clear that you deserve PCs specific to your needs. Whether it be a colorful gaming PC that lights up the room, a business-class case that helps you travel without losing power, or an affordable kit with all the bells and whistles, the Corsair iCUE 4000X RGB Mid-Tower ATX PC Case has your name on it.
- 3. Best overall: NZXT H510 - CA-H510B-W1 - Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case - Front I/O USB Type-C Port - Tempered Glass Side Panel - Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready - White/Black
There are hundreds of PC-building websites and stores out there, and they have a heck of a time trying to keep up with the latest and most excellent computer parts. NZXT realized this problem and made it their mission in life to make it easier for you by bringing you the H510 Mid-Tower Gaming Case by NZXT.
- 4. Best value: Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Tempered Glass Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Open Frame Panoramic Viewing, Glass Wall-Mount
The Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Tempered Glass Gaming Computer Case Chassis has a glass wall-mounted PSU with open frame panoramic viewing that allows pure air intake. A highly efficient thermal module keeps the gaming PC cool with an ultra-dense 3mm thick high-performance cooling fan. The case also has PCI-Express ports on the front panel for convenient access and routing of cables
Corsair Carbide Series 175R RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Case - Black is a unique case that stands out from the competition. It has a sleek design, includes customizable RGB lighting, and military-grade durability — making it perfect for gamers and tech professionals.
ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 Mid-Tower Computer Case for up to EATX Motherboards with USB 3.0 Front Panel Cases GT501/GRY/WITH HandleView on Amazon
NZXT H510 - CA-H510B-W1 - Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case - Front I/O USB Type-C Port - Tempered Glass Side Panel - Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready - White/BlackView on Amazon
Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Tempered Glass Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Open Frame Panoramic Viewing, Glass Wall-Mount, Riser Cable Included, Black Edition, CA-1G4-00M1WN-06View on Amazon
Montech Fighter 500 Black ATX Mid-Tower Computer Gaming Case/Pre-Installed Four Rainbow LED Fans, High-Airflow, Mesh 3D Front Panel, Tempered Glass, Magnetic Dust Filter/ATX,Micro ATX,Mini-ITXView on Amazon
MUSETEX 6pcs 120mm ARGB Fans and USB3.0 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis Gaming PC Case, 2 Tempered Glass Panels Gaming Style Windows Computer Case Desktop Case（G05S6-HBView on Amazon
Thermaltake Versa N24 Black ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case Chassis with Power Supply Cover, 120mm Rear Fan preinstalled CA-1G1-00M1WN-00View on Amazon
Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini Snow White - SECC / Aluminum /Tempered Glass/ ATX, Mirco ATX , Mini-ITX / Mini Tower Computer Case - O11D Mini-S ( Power Supply Size : SFX/ SFX-L )View on Amazon
MUSETEX ATX Mid-Tower Chassis Gaming PC Case 4 ARGB Fans Pre-Installed (Up to 6 Fans), 2 Translucent Tempered Glass USB 3.0 Cable Management/Airflow Gaming Style Windows Computer Case（G06S4）View on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-06 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
What is the most significant gaming PC case?
- Builders are limited by their budget or the size of their rooms, with few options to expand. With this problem in mind, Corsair's super-tower PC case is not for everyone and will only benefit those looking for a custom system that can scale with their needs.
How do I choose a computer case?
- There are a lot of factors to consider when buying a PC case with your budget in mind. You'll want one that has enough room for all your components, is compatible with your graphics card, and is easy to work with when it comes to mounting air or liquid cooling radiators.
How many fans should a PC have?
- Gaming PCs require at least three case fans to maintain optimal heat and coolness. Case fans are small and inexpensive devices that are easy to come by nowadays, but if you want your computer to stay calm and assertive, the investment is worth it. Stop spending money on noisy power supplies, and stop risking your safety by having too few case fans!