It's hard to find a good quality, affordable bird cage. People buy a bird cage only to realize they waited too long and it's too late to get their new pet approved for its new home. By using the best budgie cages from Birdy Parlour, you will have peace of mind knowing your new pet is safe and secure.
- 1. Best Sale: Yaheetech 69-Inch Extra Large Bird Cage Metal Parrot Cage for Mid-Sized Parrots Cockatiels Conures Parakeets Lovebirds Budgie Finch, Black
A good parrot cage should be both functional and aesthetically pleasing. A large parrot cage, like Yaheetech offers, provides ample room for your bird to fly around and provides exercise in an area that's both safe and accessible for you. Yaheetech's 69-Inch Extra Large Bird Cage Metal Parrot Cage for Mid-Sized Parrots Cockatiels Conures Parakeets Lovebirds Budgie Finch, Black is the perfect fit for any sized pet.
- 2. Cheapest: Yaheetech 64-inch Play Open Top Medium Small Parrot Parakeet Bird Cage for Lovebirds Finches Canaries Parakeets Cockatiels Budgie Parrotlet Conures Bird Cage with Detachable Rolling Stand
Bird cages are a nuisance to owners who need to clean up their droppings. Bird cages are also expensive and difficult to maintain. Lovebirds, Finches, Conures, Budgie Parrotlet - These colorful birds generally make short work of any seed or fruit you give them, but it's harder to keep them in one place than to keep a larger bird. That's where Yaheetech comes in!
- 3. Best overall: ZENY 53-Inch Parakeet Bird Cage, Wrought Iron Birdcage with Rolling Stand, Pet Parrot Cage, Flight Cage for Cockatiels Parakeet Lovebird Canary Finch
ZENY bird cage is made of wrought iron, which makes it a sturdy and durable bird cage. It can last years' of use. Lower Removable Sliding Grate For Easy Cleaning, keep your bird home clean and comfortable. This bird cage has two perches that the birds can sit on and play with. It has a flat top with grills all around to provide safety. It has four food cups to store food and water. There is a removable pull-out tray to collect wastage.
- 4. Best value: HCY, Bird Cage, Parrot Cage 39 inch Parakeet Cage Accessories with Bird Stand Medium Roof Top Large Flight cage for Small Cockatiel Canary Parakeet Conure Finches Budgie Lovebirds Pet Toy
Many birds are not getting the attention they need and are dropping out of the flock. Bring your birds' personality to life with this 39-inch HCY bird cage, designed for parakeet, cockatiel, canary, conure, finch, budgie, and lovebird breeds. Features a large flight of up to 3ft with a medium roof top design and large perches. The cage includes a removable tray that makes cleaning messes easy while giving your birds plenty of space to play or sleep.
- 5. Best durable: Yaheetech 41.5" Stackable Divided Breeder Breeding Parakeet Bird Cage for Canaries Cockatiels Lovebirds Finches Budgies Small Parrots with Rolling Stand, Black
The Yaheetech 41.5" Stackable Divided Parakeet Bird Cage is an attractive option many people have been searching for. It has 1650 square inches of space, which is the perfect amount of room for any bird in the family. With a rolling stand, this cage makes it easy to transport, and the 25" height makes it great for any breed of bird, large or small!
Yaheetech 69-Inch Extra Large Bird Cage Metal Parrot Cage for Mid-Sized Parrots Cockatiels Conures Parakeets Lovebirds Budgie Finch, BlackView on Amazon
Yaheetech 64-inch Play Open Top Medium Small Parrot Parakeet Bird Cage for Lovebirds Finches Canaries Parakeets Cockatiels Budgie Parrotlet Conures Bird Cage with Detachable Rolling StandView on Amazon
ZENY Bird Cage with Stand Wrought Iron Construction 53-Inch Pet Bird Cage Play Top Parrot Cockatiel Cockatoo Parakeet Finches BirdcageView on Amazon
HCY, Bird Cage, Parrot Cage 39 inch Parakeet Cage Accessories with Bird Stand Medium Roof Top Large Flight cage for Small Cockatiel Canary Parakeet Conure Finches Budgie Lovebirds Pet ToyView on Amazon
Yaheetech 41.5" Stackable Divided Breeder Breeding Parakeet Bird Cage for Canaries Cockatiels Lovebirds Finches Budgies Small Parrots with Rolling Stand, BlackView on Amazon
Yaheetech 54-inch Wrought Iron Standing Large Parrot Parakeet Flight Bird Cage for Small Parrot Cockatiel Sun Parakeet Green Cheek Conure Lovebird Budgie Finch Canary Bird Cage with StandView on Amazon
Yaheetech 59-Inch Rolling Standing Medium Dome Open Top Bird Cage for Parrots Cockatiels Sun Conures Parakeets Lovebirds Budgies Finches Canary Pet Bird Cage with Removable StandView on Amazon
SUPER DEAL 53-Inch Rolling Bird Cage Large Wrought Iron Cage for Cockatiel Sun Conure Parakeet Finch Budgie Lovebird Canary Medium Pet House with Rolling Stand & Storage ShelfView on Amazon
YINTATECH 52-inch Wrought Iron Flight Bird Parakeet Parrot Cage for Large Cockatiel, Canary, Finch, Lovebird, Parrotlet, Conure, Pigeons, African Grey Quaker, Birdcage with Rolling StandView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-02-05 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. What type of cage is best for a budgie?
- Buying a cage for your bird can be a daunting task. With so many different brands and types of cages, it can take time to choose the best one for your budgie. Here are some factors to consider when selecting your bird's cage.
2. Should budgies be kept 1 or 2?
- The larger the cage, the easier the transition should be. A pair of budgies will, generally, be happier than a single budgie. They are friendly birds, and they live in large flocks in the wild.
3. Should you cover a budgie cage at night?
- Many people may need to realize how beneficial covering their bird's cage at night can be. It provides a period of privacy not usually allowed during the day, and it tends to keep your bird quiet in the early morning hours when they are most active.